• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legendary Godzilla Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godzilla scales to Ghidorah BEFORE he gets nuked again. He does a lot of significant damage to Ghidorah. 2014 Godzilla is the same strength as KoTM Godzilla before he gets nuked again.

The director recently confirmed Godzilla has a lair,Constructed by ancient humans to him,Where he goes after the movie end,I know this is out of topic but this sounds really interesting

I'll agree that in the film 2014 was weaker than in the Permian as the MUTO evolved to counter his power, I'm saying if that Godzilla was placed against another standard foe who doesn't weaken him then he would be stronger. A 7B key would HAVE to include that he was weakened by the MUTO's EMP. KOTM absorbs two nukes on top of this and is obviously the strongest.

We should just keep it simple. Keep the profile the same as it is now, and upgrade it when the new movie comes out. There will be a key added for sure. I'll explain more if I'm allowed to discuss spoilers.

I'll only post VS relevant plot points, but it's enormous spoilers.

Godzilla and Ghidorah fight a couple times, at one point severing one of his heads. Meaning Present day Godzilla before any kind of upgrade scales to ghidorah. But Ghidorah has regen hax and regrows it. Eventually an oxygen destroyer type weapon is used on them ad they fight, since Ghidorah doesn't need air he shrugs it off and the weapon knocks Godzilla out of commission.

Thanks to Mothra they find him in that underwater lair you mentioned, they detonate a nuke next to him in order to heal him. (This upgrade would warrant the addition of a key. Godzilla is basically buffer thanks to the nuke. Ghidorah eventually gains the upper hand in the final battle but Mothra sacrifices herself, transferring her energy to Godzilla. This turns him into what we know from merchandise as "Fire Godzilla" which is able to unleash all of the forms energy to kill Ghidorah. After which he reverts back to his post-nuke form.

So basically the key would look like this:

Base Form/Powered up/Fire Godzilla

And their AP/Dura would be dependent on what Ghidorah's is calc'd to based on the storms.

Rodan tries to fight Ghidorah and fails spectacularly. After which he becomes a sort of lackey to Ghidorah out of fear. The final Battle is a tag team fight, Godzilla and Mothra VS Ghidorah and Rodan. Rodan and Mothra act as support while Godzilla and Ghidorah act as the powerhouses. So basically Mothra and Rodan fight each other while Godzilla and Ghidorah fight. Mothra defeats Rodan before giving Godzilla his boost. Rodan does survive however.

The director said Rodan would be stronger than Godzilla once,I don't know if it is official,How their fight goes?

I mean Rodan should kind of scale since we see him withstand Ghidorah's storm in that new teaser without issue, but it's also confirmed Godzilla and Ghidorah are able to floor him. Rodan is considered more dangerous than Godzilla only due to his city-wiping wing claps whereas Godzilla's a more concentrated threat.

This has been around since before the trailers started being released. More and more things from it are getting confirmed by the trailers, marketing and merchandise.

I can even post the Fire Godzilla figure if you want.

And no, Dougherty never said anything about Rodan being Stronger than Godzilla, he's literally less than half his size.

He said in a lot of ways, but not actual power. His phrasing makes it appear Rodan is more dangerous but considering what we already know from even just the trailers, Godzilla would smash him into the ground.

Nothing confirmed,They can be the same level,Considering Legendary Has problems against flying opponents,Im actually more interested in the Rodan Vs Ghidorah battle

Have you guys heard about the new kaijus names?

Spoiler alert!

The kaijus which will be in the movie are:

Godzilla (DougheGoji)

Mothra

Roda

King Ghidorah

MUTO (corpse)[53][54]

Baphomet (computer screen)[49]

Typhoon (computer screen)[49]

Abaddon (computer screen)[49][55]

Leviathan (computer screen)[55]

Sargon (computer screen)[55]

Bunyip (computer screen)[49]

Methuselah (computer screen)[49]

King Kong (computer screen)[49]

I like how this Godzilla name will be DougheGoji,Dougherty Gojira

I think Millie and Godzilla relantioship will be something interesting to see in a Godzilla movie,A human and a monster,Kind of renembers Godzilla Jr back in Heisei era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back