• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lee Soo-Jin vs Arcueid Brunestud

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Pandora vs A True Ancestor

Round 1: Charyeok Soo-Jin vs Melty Blood Arcueid

Round 2: Charyeok Soo-Jin vs Archetype Earth

Round 3: Charyeok Soo-Jin vs Melty Blood Arcueid at night

Speed Equalized all 3 rounds.

Pandora ArmorRender
Archetype Earth Arcueid

Who wins and why?

Pandroa speed blitzes all 3 rounds, plus her power sealing (which can affect Gods who are far stronger than Arceid) shuts down most of Arceid's tricks and regen

Whoops, forgot to add Speed Equalized.

Still pandora

She can seal opponent's power while giving arcuid serious poison (It affected being in this tier: 5-A iirc,which means it should be applicable here)

Also her AP should be enough to kill arcueid because of power nullification/sealing

@Adam

Arcueid has Low-Godly Regen via her connection to the planet. After having her Lines of Death cut (which eliminates immortality and regen) she pulled herself back together the following morning (albeit, weakened, as she already at 20-30% of her power when she was sliced).

Furthermore, poisons are unlikely to work on Arc due to being an embodiment of nature itself. Plus she can just eliminate them with Marble Phantasm.

Marble Phantasm is a pretty handy counter against The Hope: Sovereignty, as their effects are virtually identical.

Setting also matters. If it takes place at night, Arc has an advantage as she lacks the concept of death then.

Soo-Jin's Charyeok has been shown to be rather ineffective against those on her level, as both The First Crown Prince and The King were unaffected by it.

Reppuzan wrote
Furthermore, poisons are unlikely to work on Arc due to being an embodiment of nature itself. Plus she can just eliminate them with Marble Phantasm.

"Pandora's box" has various curses,cold,diseases ,fear inside it,so can "marble phantasm" protect her from all this hax? (Assuming she doesnt just seal her powers)

@Adam

Yes. It would.

Marble Phantasm allows her to control any natural phenomenon, including gravity, the laws of physics, air, poisons, plant life, e.t.c. She's only limited by her imagination.

Soo-Jin's power sealing is terribly weak against those on her level and couldn't do much more than slightly inconvenience the Crown Princes.

The crown prince was not her level,she was significantly inferior to him . Hell,I would even say uma was superior to pandora at that point,but her hax still worked on her .

So as far as tier goes, First crown prince>King uma>=Pandora at that point in the series

And her power nullification will work 100%,as she was able to seal out king's power (who is shit ton of superior to her,even for a limited time)

So as a whole,if pandora is able to power seal,she wins this pretty much

@Adam

Perhaps. But there's a significant lack of consistency in its use. Uma is supposed to be Jin Mo-Ri's equal, but she obviously didn't use it against Mo-Ri or even attempt to use it against Il-Pyo. As Mo-Ri's equal, Uma should be just as powerful as the First Crown Prince, but was affected for whatever reason.

She sealed out the King's power through her use of The Sovereignty, not via her ability sealing.

Reppuzan said:
@Adam
Perhaps. But there's a significant lack of consistency in its use. Uma is supposed to be Jin Mo-Ri's equal, but she obviously didn't use it against Mo-Ri or even attempt to use it against Il-Pyo. As Mo-Ri's equal, Uma should be just as powerful as the First Crown Prince, but was affected for whatever reason.

She sealed out the King's power through her use of The Sovereignty, not via her ability sealing.
1- Jin is way superior to uma in terms of tier . He blocked hyunmoo hammer which uma herself admitted defeated her (and jin JUST got his memories back ) and later he defeated him ,which alone proves he is above uma. He later fought king (old) on equal terms, who easily fodderized uma casually ...... Jin and uma were in same group,doesnt mean uma is equal to jin,but she is comparable to him till some extent

2- She didnt wanted to defeat her via borrowed power,but her own fighting style,this was made clear in the chapter itself.Both jin and pandora fought each other in base ,no one used their special abilities

3 - Now i realize it was implied pandora wont be able to tank the explosion of sage realm,while uma was able to tank it .This further proves that uma was superior to pandora when they fought

All in all , she could likely seal her opponent in this match since they are in same tier

@Adam

Uma was considered the Monkey King's equal back when they were both at their peak. I'm still not sold on this ability's consistency record since it has only been used on fodder since.

Furthermore, I'm not sure if it will be able to work on Arc all that well, considering her backup from Gaia (which constantly supplies her power to make her stronger than her opponent) and the fact that she is pretty much the strongest being on Earth and effectively the Earth itself, making it extremely difficult to usurp her authority.

@Yamatohime

But the Black Barrel doesn't use poison, it applies the concept of mortality by shooting Ether, which simply isn't the same as Soo-Jin's command over illnesses.

Reppuzan said:
@Yamatohime
But the Black Barrel doesn't use poison, it applies the concept of mortality by shooting Ether, which simply isn't the same as Soo-Jin's command over illnesses.

Well, as far as I remember it infuse toxin as powerful as one's lifespan...

@Yamato

I've never read that particular novel, so I'm not in the know, but to quote the Type-Moon wiki:

"It is gun that is a "Conceptual Weapon of natural life-span", capable of imposing the notion of limited life-span into the body of near-immortal creatures. Composed of Fifth True Theoretical Element, bullets fired from the gun will disintegrate all instances of Grain and Ether they come into contact with, ignoring any parameters of beings that intake either substance to deliver direct damage."

There's no mention of poison anywhere in that sentence.

Yamatohime said:
Reppuzan said:
@Yamatohime
Well, as far as I remember it infuse toxin as powerful as one's lifespan...
Welp,Pandora easily wins if this is true

If not, her sovereignity would end this

"Uma was considered the Monkey King's equal back when they were both at their peak. I'm still not sold on this ability's consistency record since it has only been used on fodder since.

Furthermore, I'm not sure if it will be able to work on Arc all that well, considering her backup from Gaia (which constantly supplies her power to make her stronger than her opponent) and the fact that she is pretty much the strongest being on Earth and effectively the Earth itself, making it extremely difficult to usurp her authority."

Then current jin is stronger than previous monkey king,because he is way stronger than uma by feats

Also,I dont remember anyone saying they are equal from a reliable source,they were in same group but their powers werent. For example,geruda is also part of the same group,and he is stronger than Uma

Her sovereignity works on planetary scale,so thats not the problem here,dunno about this gaia tho,specify more

All in all,pandora can curse her,can seal her powers or make her powerless,she pretty much have this one

@Adam

I literally just explained why that isn't poison.

Furthermore, Soo-Jin's best showings with The Sovereignty are stopping The King's use of physics manipulation. Archetype-Earth's Marble Phantasm is borderline Reality Warping.

Furthermore, any gap in power would be closed by her Ultimate One skill, which basically gives her all of her opponent's stats +1. Granted, we're not allowed to make it go above Archetype Earth's showings (which are still well into Large Planet level for being immensely superior to Kiara Sessyoi), but the point still stands.

It should also be noted that Archetype-Earth is Non-Corporeal and her body is simply a construct that allows her to make her presence known in the world. Soo-Jin still hasn't been shown to be able to use her Ability Sealing on characters who are much stronger than her, and even then Ultimate One will just bring her right back up to full strength.

Back