• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lee Jiwoo additions and Upgrades.

I have never done this before, but i'll try.
AP
So Lee destroyed many many planets and left outer space in stardust.
I think this is a pretty clear multu solar system feat.
Abilities
These were some of the things he did towards the end of season 1, let me know if you agree or i did something wrong.
There are also other things Lee did that i probably didn't include in this revision.

I already started revising this verse, along with his new profile.

Just waiting on the final calculation to be accepted, and I can make the CRT
Nice, i looked through it, don't you think the feat is multi solar system level? Im pretty sure his attack reached multiple solar systems and destroyed them, especially with "outerspace was now a sea of stardust" statement?

Also do you think he should be MFTL+ instead of just MFTL? He blitzed the god of destruction from Earth to Jupiter and the god didn't even notice him.

Nice, i looked through it, don't you think the feat is multi solar system level? Im pretty sure his attack reached multiple solar systems and destroyed them, especially with "outerspace was now a sea of stardust" statement?
That's the calculation I'm waiting on. It would be Multi-Solar System if it was Stars that were destroyed but just planets. Maybe it'll change if Setto sees anything else.
No, since that's just the distance his shock-waves travelled not him itself until he used Speed of Light to get there although it's offscreen. The God of Destruction does it better as shown in this calculation.

That's the calculation I'm waiting on. It would be Multi-Solar System if it was Stars that were destroyed but just planets. Maybe it'll change if Setto sees anything else.
Well i don't think the author would say "outerspace was now a sea of stardust" if the attack somehow destroyed 800000 planets and somehow didnt't destroy the stars in the same solar systems.... assuming its only the planets is an insane low ball.
No, since that's just the distance his shock-waves travelled not him itself until he used Speed of Light to get there although it's offscreen. The God of Destruction does it better as shown in this calculation.
Hm alright, i guess the timeframe is all that matters.

Well i don't think the author would say "outerspace was now a sea of stardust" if the attack somehow destroyed 800000 planets and somehow didnt't destroy the stars in the same solar systems.... assuming its only the planets is an insane low ball.
I mean, stardust doesn't only have to refer to Stars. It can refer to Planets as well. Although I do agree that destroying 850,617 planets should be 4-A. I'll try and see if I can wank the results
Hm alright, i guess the timeframe is all that matters.
Yea.

Back