• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leatherface vs Thomas the Tank Engine...why not

Thomas The Tank Engine vs Leatherface

Rules

• Fight takes place in a train yard giving Thomas multiple tracks to move around on.
  • Leatherface has his chainsaw and a mallet
  • Speed unequalized
  • Both start on opposite sides of the yard
  • Both are bloodlusted
Results

• The Train who can never get a break:
  • One of the OG slashers: 1
  • Neither:

Leatherface can slice through cars with his chainsaw so I suppose he would be able to slice through Thomas. The only way I can see him losing is if he collapses of exhaustion after cutting at a train for several hours as I'm sure he's not just going to stay on the tracks.

Main question for me is wether he can attack Thomas when he is at full speed. Also if you find a YouTube link I would like to see it. I vaguely remember him carving up a car door with his chainsaw.

Will he be able to hold the blade steady why Thomas goes by at top speed or would Thomas knock it out of his hands? Also is Leatherface smart enough to do that? (Especially when bloodlusted).

He's almost always bloodlusted and while he hasn't fought a vehicle before, he can at least know not to stand on the tracks. As for whether he can keep his chainsaw in his hands, I'm pretty sure he's going to lose it a couple times but he should be able to get it back before Thomas does another run.

Thing is, Leatherface has no way to cut thru thomas when he is moving. Momentum is a thing.

And if Thomas is bloodlusted, he wont let the man with the hcainsaw cut him, and just ram into him when he is close or thinks his only way to win is to confront Thomas directly.

Thomas fra

Do people really continue to use the fuel argument?

Thomas can ******* break and stop burning fuel or go back to the station.

If leather is human he would surely starve first.

Actually, that in itself is legitimately a win condition against Thomas

Thomas has only one means of attack, which is ramming

Thomas can't ram if you're not in the track

Staying off of the track means you can attack while Thomas while he cannot attack

Staying off for a day means you have put Thomas in a state of being unable to attack for an entire day, effectively incapacitating Thomas according to Standard Battle Assumptions

Also, I have a source (AKA quick Google search) that says that Humans can survive 30 to 40 days without food, so that one day isn't starving Leatherface at all

Back