• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavos vs Mother Eater

You never even commented on the summoning of other Eaters...nor my last two sentences....(Lucy ain't happy)

Of course we should likely hold votes due to Executor's Eater Blog.

I can't remember, I haven't played that part in like a year. ovo

I'll wait for Executor's blog to drop. Cuz I'm lazy. And I have Digimon Misc Revisions V to make...

I originally thought there was an unlimited ammount of Eaters (seriously, those things sent so much junk data they managed to result in what equals in our language to "giving Yggdrasil a BSOD and a Trojan horse" of all things). Mother Eater on the other hand seems to be a single entity comprised of all of them in the sense where it's like the core of a hive mind.

I'll get the scans for that, gimme a sec.

1me
2me
This. However if it turns out that I understood this wrong and the Mother Eater can actually summon a bajillion other Mother Eaters as well, I'll concede for Inconclusive since it will be just an infinity of absorbers coming along from both sides with no end in sight.
3me
4me
5me
6me
7me

What is it with Digimon lately and giving their villains the abilities to multiple infinitely?

First, Diaboromon.

Then, the entire Mille family.

Then, Ygg and by extension N.E.O.

Then, the SGDL

And now Mother Eater....

Next thing we know, Arkadimon will be able to in Hacker's Memory....

This just proves yet again, that Lavos was supposed to be a Digimon. All these things can't be coincidence. We're way past that point.

Lavosmon is confirmed. Cal is just refusing to change the name. We also need to add Overwrite to his file. ovo

And then the Chrono Page must become part of the Digimon Page, meaning Cal has been a Digimon Supporter for all this time. ovo

Akronmon should be added as well. EBF needs to be linked to the Digimon verse page as well.

Also vote counted.

Also seeing Kirby there reminded me that Cal never replied in the Lavos vs Kirby thread. There's no way he didn't see that yet. ovo

I would go in inconclusive. I can only think of the two absorbing and creating "Mother Lavos" where the two would spend the rest of their lives absorbing realities to achieve more evolutions OvO

Oh, and I got info on the Ultimania that Lavos sounds even more like a Demon Lord in TD form: he also absorbs/assimilates/fuses with negative feelings and lifeforces that harbor them across the timelines to keep growing.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
8th Demon Lord Confirmed,
Lavosmon (Adult-Level Virus Type Demon Lord Digimon)

DDLavosmon (Mega-Level Virus Type Demon Lord Digimon] Sin of Cal.

ZeedLavosmon-TimeD mode (Mega-Level Virus Type Super Demon Lord Digimon).

Back