• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laharl vs Dark Schneider

Surprisingly, Laharl wins via speed and DC, actually. I mean, Darsh is powerful as all hell but Laharl is millions of times faster than light while Darsh is 7000 times the speed of light

This is Dark Schneider's strongest form, which is his Dragon Knight Lucifer mech, right?

According to his profile, he's not even Lightspeed in it, but just below. Laharl speedblitzes in that case.

That could likely use an update now that I think about it. At least if we consider him and Uriel exchanging infinite blows against eachother as legit.

Sheoth said:
That could likely use an update now that I think about it. At least if we consider him and Uriel exchanging infinite blows against eachother as legit.
Could Be a hyperbole

HM Well Then If we consider the statement as a fact

D.S. > Laharl

If we say it's a hyperobly (which it could be)

Laharl > D.S.

Pretty much. I think it's accepted among most people, and then there are people who forgot that scan entirely...

Sheoth said:
Pretty much. I think it's accepted among most people, and then there are people who forgot that scan entirely...
To be honest I think it's a hyperobly it could just be that d.s. And Uriel were Moveing so fast it seemed like they were trading infinit blowes

That is likely the case considering the one claiming it, Gara, is a normal human. So saying that he could perceive their infinite attacks would be somewhat far fetched.

Well, the atoms exist on the Spiritual, Physical, and Astral (or mental as I've been told) level. They all need to be erased at once otherwise Darsh will regenerate in a matter of moments.

I don't think Laharl has astral magic Then again I don't know about any of Laharls feats out side of Disgaea

I don't think Laharl has spiritual magic that hurts people since well Ba'al is still alive because his spirit moves to another body when one is destroyed

Could he knock him out while in the DKL? Also I forgot to take Dispel Bound into account.

Sheoth said:
Could he knock him out while in the DKL? Also I forgot to take Dispel Bound into account.
Doesn't DKL put massive strain in D.S.s body and isn't it like one of his slower forms?

Doesn't dispel bound just affect magic? Cause if so Laharl has a ton more skills then just magic

Oh crap speaking of magic Laharl has access to Omega fire (the strongest fire spell in Disgaea D2 IIRC) and Mega Healing, Ice, Wind, and star

The reason I mentioned this is because you can Basicly learn every spell in Disgaea via tutor system

You drive a hard bargain. But I guess I won't argue, Dispel Bound is a troublesome topic, and DS is severely outclassed in speed.

I realize Dark Schneider is only Small Galaxy level+ somewhat thanks to me agreeing with the calc. I will make a thread soon to upgrade him...

Dbfan and critic said:
Doesn't DKL put massive strain in D.S.s body and isn't it like one of his slower forms?

Doesn't dispel bound just affect magic? Cause if so Laharl has a ton more skills then just magic

Oh crap speaking of magic Laharl has access to Omega fire (the strongest fire spell in Disgaea D2 IIRC) and Mega Healing, Ice, Wind, and star

The reason I mentioned this is because you can Basicly learn every spell in Disgaea via tutor system
1. It does, But DS is known for taking considerable amounts of strain on his body and pushing through.

2. Dispel Bound essentially blocks any kind of attack (Up to a certain power level at least), not limited to magic

1. It does, But DS is known for taking considerable amounts of strain on his body and pushing through.

2. Dispel Bound essentially blocks any kind of attack (Up to a certain power level at least), not limited to magic

1. Ah ok

2. Oh I got it confused with something else it's that 1 barrier spell right Well Laharl can make barrios too IIRC

The thing with dispel bound is that it is a major NLF. It supposedly has protection against any kind of attack, but the shields can be broken assuming enough force is applied (which Laharl can apply in this case), but they also regenerate at insane speeds and can only be targeted one by one. With Laharls speed advantage, he should probably be able to bypass this, however while he is doing this, Dark Schneider is able to attack as well.

Sheoth said:
The thing with dispel bound is that it is a major NLF. It supposedly has protection against any kind of attack, but the shields can be broken assuming enough force is applied (which Laharl can apply in this case), but they also regenerate at insane speeds and can only be targeted one by one. With Laharls speed advantage, he should probably be able to bypass this, however while he is doing this, Dark Schneider is able to attack as well.
Good point How ever Laharl is use to taking a lot of punishment From people just as strong if not stronger then him Heck he gets the snot beaten out of him by Zetta and Zenon and he's still standing afterwards (Injured yes but still standing) So he more then likely could with stand the punishment D.S. Gives out while he's breaking the barriers

Also I think Laharl might low end multi galaxy Cause Good Mao > super hero aurum and super hero aurum took 3 hits from evil Mao who destroyed the universe in Disgaea 3s evil ending before dieing (I can link it if you want)

And all Disgaea protagonists should be In a simuler ball park of one another (Word of God says its up to the fans to decide who is stronger)

Then again super hero aurum taking attacks from a univers level character could be an outlier Or Mao could be holding back SO this might just have been a waste of a post

Hmm... Well if that's the case, then Dark Schneider probably can't win. But if you want to change his stats, you should probably make a thread.

Back