• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LadyDevimon vs Piccolo

This might be a bit bs, since I know more about DBZ than what I do about Digimon, but I think Piccolo takes this, with mid-high difficulties at most. He seems to be far more versatile, while his combat skills appear to be superior.

Now this seems much more interesting.

Now I think Lady may take this, with high difficulties. While they are both really versatile and have multiple ways of taking down each other, Lady seems to have an edge with her Reactive Evolution and durability negation. Not sure how Mafuba works and if Piccolo would use it, but I'm leaning towards Lady. Good fight, though.

I was going to vote for LadyDevimon, but I just watched the last Dragon Ball Super Chapter and it's implied that all Team Universe 7 can use the Anti-poison barrier (if Vegeta shallowed his pride and learned a technique developed by Goku and Gohan I think that Piccolo should had learned too). Also LadyDevimon is usually portrayed as very cocky and arrogant.

I'm going to give my vote to Piccolo due to being a superior martial artist, more versatile tecniques and a (possible) counter to the poison

Only Goku and Vegeta showed that. Also it isn't exactly poison per se. Also you forget Lady Devimon is very versatile as well as she does have her inherited techniques.

I only assumed that if Vegeta (one of the most arrogant and prideful characters that I know) learned the technique developed by Goku and Gohan then there is a high chance that all the other Z fighters learned too.

I know that Lady Devimon is very versatile. I watched the anime, I've played some of the games and I've read her page to refresh my memory. Even then I think Piccolo will win if he can avoid the poison (even more if he can use the Mafuba, but it's not necessary). He is a better tactician and more experienced fighter than Lady Devimon (my memory is a little foggy, but the only thing that I can renember about her fights is a slap contest with Angewomon, a serious fight with Sylphimon and being hit by an skateboard by one of the boys)

I low key was looking at this for no reason as well and just went "Hey, why not bump it?". I'm a simple man. ovo

3-A piccolo seems fairer, he is fighting a digimon and he will lose anyway ovo

Back