• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Their plans had been going well, yet there had been a new development, one that had frightened many of them. They knew what to expect from the Church of Seiros, and her newest vessel, yet this one was knew. Tails of a pale woman clad in black, roaming the land, killing many of their agents. She resembled them, yet unfortunate survivors had gone insane, screaming of trails of blood and fire. Their operations nearly failed, yet they managed to achieve one thing. Revive Nemesis. They were utterly convinced that once he came into the picture, their problems would disappear.

On the day of his revival, darkness fell, and a lone figure walked the path towards the god-shattering star and his vast army.

"You were the one who has been slaughtering my men. You claim no affiliation to our enemies, so why do you stand opposed?"

"Your actions reek of sins whose guilt I bore, like me, only punishment will set them right. An honest death will soothe the pain you've caused."

• Both are High 6-C, Nemesis is in his Resurrected key
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Standard equipment is given
"An honest death will cure you now...":
“All who stand in my way, will be destroyed!”:

Last edited:
His Power Null "negates" an attack each turn supposedly, I'm not sure how that translates in proper combat so I suppose he has the opportunity to negate some hits from Lady Maria. Keen Intuition grants him a better chance of evasion against ranged attacks, and Heartseeker decreases chances of evasion from his opponent.

Technically that power null requires the 10 Elites being present, which I don't think is standard? Could be wrong but I doubt it, especially since they don't have profiles (11/10 Elites team profile? 🤔)

The profile seems to indicate at least that only the buff requires the ten elites, the negation is not required.

Check at about 25:58

You can see in the video that one Elite is remaining when they attack Nemesis and then shortly after when they rewind, kill the remaining Elite, and then attack Nemesis for the first time again

Ah alright, so Nemesis essentially doesn't have applicable Power Nullification in this battle then.

Wielding his sword grants him Avoid and Dodge bonuses so I think he could avoid her attacks, not to mention Renewal should be able to heal him and prop him up throughout the fight.

I mean, fighting opponents who dodge a lot is nothing new to Maria, and she has her own means of healing through Rally

Well, he's also got some good evasion bonuses, and hefty Damage Reduction as well, and his skills reduce the effectiveness of Maria's own evasive skills though Quickening probably cancels that out.

Well, he's also got some good evasion bonuses, and hefty Damage Reduction as well, and his skills reduce the effectiveness of Maria's own evasive skills though Quickening probably cancels that out.
Hmm...I do wonder if Maria's empowered attacks would counteract that, once she starts using blood weapons her attacks start having a follow up, so if she slashes with her sword, a second slash of blood and fire will follow behind it after a slight delay

Well, the way I see it, Maria probably edges out in her mobility and offense, Nemesis has defense. Though I feel like Maria's stronger offense output would eventually deal more damage to fell Nemesis than what Nemesis can do against her evasion skills and Quickening. That's just my opinion though

Back