• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurohime cuts a planet in half

I plan to someday revise some of this verse bit by bit so a calc is needed for Kurohime.

Currently the wiki has her at Planet level via “casually split the planet in half”

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kurohime

This is the feat in question. A bit of context is needed, Yashahime is an evil Goddess who fused with the planet itself, and has multiple bodies killing them is killing an aspect of her.

So Kurohime pretty nonchalantly resorts to splitting the planet in half which she does with an insane amount of speed. She also doesn’t appear to be at full power.

Last edited:
Here, is Low 5-B

Here, is Low 5-B
You would also need to take into account the speed she does the feat in, since it really would make the feat even stronger and or weaker depending on time frame.

You would also need to take into account the speed she does the feat in, since it really would make the feat even stronger and or weaker depending on time frame.
You don’t need to take the speed in which the feat is done into account as calculating the splitting of earth doesn’t involve speed whatsoever.

Oh yeah forgot about that, my bad.

But looking at the feat itself, it creates a laser beam which I assume has SOL speed and cannot be used w/ the kinetic energy formula.

I may be able to take a crack at this feat later today. At minimum, it should be baseline 5-B since doing this would require overcoming Earth's gravitational binding energy.

The calc has been accepted, so you can go ahead and make a CRT for applying this to those who would scale to it. As a bonus, the speed is Sub-Relativistic+, making for a nice speed upgrade

Back