• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
5 meters
Speed Equalized
GER will be used and Kuro is bloodlusted

Vs

Doesn't giorno nullify his fate manipulation? He's already shown to be able to stop Diavolo's guaranteed future from happening, this is honestly no different which means precog is by extension also useless
+ with equalization rules GER speed blitzes, on top of it being a one shot
he can probably get past regen due to the overwhelming strength and speed, just by punching him until there's nothing left. Even if it didn't work he incaps hard here
I don't see how this isn't really a stomp

Because overall, Giorno have better stats than Kuro and I think Giorno got some pretty OP hax, If I'm not wrong, doesn't GER activated when his opponent are trying to put him in danger or trying to hurt him? If that's so then I think Giorno stomps, he got better speed and AP too

Back