• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuro Black vs Project Flash

Ayy! Project Flash! Anywho here is my opinion on this.

Flash in character would not go straight in for a mind erase leaving it open for a devastating move. And the fact that she's Country by only using a fraction of her power actually makes Flash feel like an ant, however assuming if transformations are allowed, he can use his XD form (Since DX is useless cause speed is equalized), Flash can dish out some damage on Kuro. Now if speed would be unequalized, this would of have been a speed stomp in Kuro's favor, but since it is, it's a lot closer. But this is more of a 50/50 match here if Flash can take out the mind wipe in time, or Kuro just outright uses demon smoke and kill it from there.

But if there were to be a winner I would say Kuro, since Flash is too cocky to mind wipe her in the beginning. Flash would just be there throwing out weak attacks while Kuro just goes in and murders it. So yeah my vote goes to Kuro over the emo genetic hedgehog.

Back