• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurapika VS Killua

bump

I think this is almost 50 50 but I think Im going to give it to kurapika as if hew gets judgement chain of killuas done for

Does Kurapika have his nen restriction since Killua isn't a Troupe member? Or can he use all of his chains with no worry of a chain piercing his heart? Either way Killua wins, just that the difficulty changes with both situtations, with nen restriction Killua Mid-Diff, w/o nen restriction Killua High-Diff. Kanmuru is just way too much for Kurapika to keep up with.

Crimson Eyess said:
Does Kurapika have his nen restriction since Killua isn't a Troupe member? Or can he use all of his chains with no worry of a chain piercing his heart? Either way Killua wins, just that the difficulty changes with both situtations, with nen restriction Killua Mid-Diff, w/o nen restriction Killua High-Diff. Kanmuru is just way too much for Kurapika to keep up with.
His nen restrictions only stop him from using chain jail

killua wins if kurapika is in his normal mode, he wont be able to keep up with killua and doesnt have the endurance to survive the superfast blows like yuupi...

in emporer time kurapika would be able to hold out until the lightning-mode vanishes, so i give it to kurapika mid/high diff :)

GreatestSin said:
killua wins if kurapika is in his normal mode, he wont be able to keep up with killua and doesnt have the endurance to survive the superfast blows like yuupi...
in emporer time kurapika would be able to hold out until the lightning-mode vanishes, so i give it to kurapika mid/high diff :)
Kurapika c an and will enter empourer time

^but considering that it takes a lot of his stamina away he would only use it if he deems it necessary, which, if killua doesnt speedblitz him via usual speed or lightning-mode-speed, would only happen after seeing that he cant stop killua by relying on his base abilitys :)

therefore i go with kurapika if the fight is bloodlusted (he will enter emporer time), if not, killua should do his usual move and sever his head :)

GreatestSin said:
^but considering that it takes a lot of his stamina away he would only use it if he deems it necessary, which, if killua doesnt speedblitz him via usual speed or lightning-mode-speed, would only happen after seeing that he cant stop killua by relying on his base abilitys :)
therefore i go with kurapika if the fight is bloodlusted (he will enter emporer time), if not, killua should do his usual move and sever his head :)
kurapika with out emperour time is still increadibly fast he kept up and reacted to attacks from uvogin so I don't think killua would be able to pull that off and Kurapika as tanked hits from uvogin so I don't think it would even work

^he can use some on normal people, some can only be used if kurapika is in emporer mode and some others can only be used against the phantim troupe...

not sure which one youmean but i only remember that the "do whati say or my chain will crush your heart"-chain was restricted to the phantom toupe members, and the aura-sealing chain can only be used in emporer time... nto so sure about the others anymore :/

Minato 87 said:
Kurapika can't use his chain on person who isn't member of Phantom Troupe.
No he can only not use Chain chail on people who are not from the phantom troope everything else he can use

Minato 87 said:
Canis Latrans2 said:
No he can only not use Chain chail on people who are not from the phantom troope everything else he can use
Without Chain Jail, I don't think he will win.
He can still use judgement chain and make a condition if you breathe you die BOOM

Hmmm if he activates Emporer Time at the start Kurapika(Killuas Godspeed is too short, and he is too weak), without that probably Killua(due to speed).

Back