• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i mean the fact that kurama is made of energy and can't be harmer by conventional ways.
What? I mean, yeah he's made of Chakra but he still Physically Exists in a Solid Body. The Energy Form is more like something he has when he gets destroyed in Physical Form and that takes time to recover from.

Oh ok then how does soul manip work? cause otherwise Ghidorah spams lightning and turns Kurama into a 7-tailed scarf or just bites him to death

Oh ok then how does soul manip work? cause otherwise Ghidorah spams lightning and turns Kurama into a 7-tailed scarf or just bites him to death
His Soul Manip is more so the fact that he can grab Souls with his Chakra like Naruto did with his Kurama Chakra Arms.

Then Ghidorah just spams lightning and wins (3 heads with each already having more ap than kurama)

K i assume we are using the 500 gigatons and 1.2 teratons AP.
Ghidorah's heads lightning scale to the AP each i think and thus it would be triple hits with 500 gigatons ap. Despite that i don't know wether Ghidorah can pull this off...

So what you are telling me is... Kurama's sould manip isn't really sth he uses in combat? Or no?

Because if so Ghidorah could win hi-diff because of his triple lightning, flight and his crazy regen (regenerated a head within seconds)

Ghidorah's 500 gigaton feat is just from simply moving and not even at top speed. The fact he doesn't just fly into Godzilla and when he did to Rodan he was fine tells me his bites, gravity beams and other hits are way above just that. Kurama's small country feats are with the biiju bomb, his best attack. Ghidorah's durability is also stupid. He had amped Godzilla wailing on him from dusk till dawn and he just regenerated. I see him winning this.

Ghidorah's 500 gigaton feat is just from simply moving and not even at top speed. The fact he doesn't just fly into Godzilla and when he did to Rodan he was fine tells me his bites, gravity beams and other hits are way above just that. Kurama's small country feats are with the biiju bomb, his best attack. Ghidorah's durability is also stupid. He had amped Godzilla wailing on him from dusk till dawn and he just regenerated. I see him winning this.
What? The 500 Gigaton Calc comes from Godzilla blasting a hole into the Hollow Earth, it's literally linked on his Profile. Also, I really wouldn't call Regeneration a Durability Feat.

Anyways we should wait a bit. There could be an upgrade for monstervese if a calc is accepted (country+) so let's just hold the horses or giants toads or kainus or whatevwr you want

there aint no point as i said but

kurama has intelligence and AP

ghidorah has...i guess he has three beams from all directions and just maybe energy absorption...he also has flight...

Back