• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin vs Naruto (0-0-0)

Naruto is literally way over his league in this match
He's not, you need an AP advantage of 7.5 times stronger than the opponent in order to one-shot.

Krillin can use the Kiensan to one-shot Low 5-B characters.

That being said, i vote to Naruto by restraining Krillin with his tails.
We are never on the same side :(( I just switched sides to Krillin

Nullflower x Vizer rivalry --> SirAlex x Vizer rivalry

65lo2n.jpg

65lo76.jpg

So can Krillin sense Naruto's chakra strength or not? Vizer how are the rules here? If yes, Krillin stomps via dragging out the fight.

Any human with 2 brain cells would keep their distance and wait until BM runs out. Krillin has the edge in aerial combat and is the better at flying. A mix of after image technique and Solar flare (It won't blind Naruto but it should cause him pain with the sensory overload) should buy him enough time.

Naruto probably can't use clones since Kurama explicitly states that needs to focus on landing punches and nothing else , otherwise he might drop out of BM.

So can Krillin sense Naruto's chakra strength or not? Vizer how are the rules here? If yes, Krillin stomps via dragging out the fight.

Any human with 2 brain cells would keep their distance and wait until BM runs out. Krillin has the edge in aerial combat and is the better at flying. A mix of after image technique and Solar flare (It won't blind Naruto but it should cause him pain with the sensory overload) should buy him enough time.

Naruto probably can't use clones since Kurama explicitly states that needs to focus on landing punches and nothing else , otherwise he might drop out of BM.
He can, as long as naruto is alive.
I don't see how it's a stomp when all naruto needs to do is touch krillin.

He can, as long as naruto is alive.
I don't see how it's a stomp when all naruto needs to do is touch krillin.
The question isn't whether he can sense him or not but rather if he can explicitly sense Naruto's strength and the changes in strength. ( Naruto's chakra strength drops rapidly according to Sasuke)

IF HE CAN, He will quickly notice a) that Naruto is stronger than him and b)Baryon mode's weakness and he will just avoid fighting and keep the distance via Solar flare, after image- Technique and better flight and stay out of Naruto's tails range. I mean Krillin could outmanoveur Nappa despite inferior speed and even dumbass Goku was smart enough to wait for Golden Frieza to drop in strength so Krillin would logically go for the same strategy.

If he can't sense Naruto's strength, he will go recklessly into melee range and get immobilised by Naruto's tails and get oneshot.

Either way it's a stomp

Last edited:
Krillin can sense ki very well and control it, and due to verse equalization he'd also sense Naruto's Chakra, and how it is decreasing. Knowing that, Krillin won't charge like an idiot, especially when he knows the enemy is stronger than him and he's more timid than Saiyans such as Goku.

He'd also fly to stay out of Naruto's range

Back