• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Karthus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos see Karthus killing people, Kratos then decides to go and attack him because he reminds him of someone he hates

Speed is equalized

(hopefully this isn't a mismatch)

He literally removes your soul and mind haxes it to take control of it

Broadway Force just by being in the general vicinity

Karthus points and you die

Karthus talks and you die

Karthus sings and you die, your soul is removed and mind controlled

How is his soul manip like? Because Kratos's soul is actually implied to be irrelevant to his resurrection.

Kratos can pull his soul back if it gets absorbed. Also, he can resurrect if it gets absorbed before he can pull it back.

If his hax isn't better than a river that literally erases a person's emotions, memory, mind, and all brain contents passable from existence, Kratos isn't getting affected

All the same powers in which Kratos completely resisted except for his Mindscrew which was far beyond Kratos's resistance.

As for Karthus?

I found a new mind manip resistance feat for Kratos that beats his other feats out of the water.

He falls into Lethe, a river that erases a person's being (their mind, memories, personality, pretty much everything) from existence and leaves them an insane hsuk with no past at all.

How many people does it affect?

Well, this times 10, I think

This happened in God of War 1. By GoW 3 and with the PoH, he would easily be able to resist this power, since Pandora's Box is stated to be the most powerful thing in the God of War universe (I can pull it up if you think it's bull)

WeeklyBattles said:
Show me where Kratos has resisted Broadway force please
Is it really useful?, Karthus just use BF against fodder.

With Mordekaiser in play, if they kill Kratos once they get a clone of him with all his power that fights in their side

Yeah I feel like Kratos loses here. Karthus is really powerful and if his band is allowed it should be a pretty uphill battle. It's like Nihilus, but better, and with friends.

If Pentakill didn't have Death hax out th wazoo I'd put them against Amon, one of the fellow banned-from-High 6-A's Battle Royale characters.

Thats not mind haxing kratos thats just taking control of his soul and manipulating it to become one of his followers

Which would be a very bad idea as now he is controlled by Karthus controlling his soul

Also still havent seen any instance of Kratos resisting the all powerful ability that s Broadway Force

If he can pull his soul back, he clearly isn't being controlled.

Broadway Force is a telepathic/hypnotic ability (Karthus's is). Kratos has shown resistance to that far beyond anything Karthus has ever controlled.

Not really, i just means he put his soul back into his body, it says nothing about Karthus not having control over it

What? Broadway Force is not telepathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back