• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Korvac Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
After taking a few looks at the profile, I realised there's a few powers and links missing, including BFR, Creation, and Water Manipulation. There were also a few out of context panels that I put in when I first created it.

This is a draft. The tabbers don't work on threads, but they do work on pages, here's the blog for proof.

Korvac Original

I am called Korvac — And yes, I am an Earth-Man, though not precisely of "your world." For I was born in the year 2977.
~ Korvac's first appearance​
Avengers Vol 1 175 Textless

So let the war begin here! Now! And know that you, Avengers, that you've brought this upon yourselves! For your melding heroics have destroyed the hopes and dreams of a Universe, the hopes and dreams of a God! And for that, you shall PAY!
~ Korvac to The Avengers​
RCO018 1470989885

Amazing. You know how much I hate you... and still, you choose to annoy me. Idiots. If I were even remotely afraid of you — if I thought it was even remotely worth the effort — I would simply wave a hand and use my power to manipulate time so that no Badoon would ever have been born.
~ Korvac to The Badoo​
Summary
Michael Korvac was born in 1997 to Jordan and Myra Korvac on the Blue Area of the Moon. When the Solar System was conquered by the Badoon Brotherhood, Korvac willingly became a collaborator due to his superior's inability to recognise the full scope of his intelligence. After falling asleep from sheer exhaustion, Korvac's centeral nervous system was altered and his body grafted onto a computer.

Korvac was selected as a contestant during a game between the Grandmaster and Prime Mover, where he purposely lost against Doctor Strange in order to absorb the Grandmaster's powers. Using his newly gained abilities, Korvac killed the Badoon and attempted to force the sun to go supernova. Fortunately, Thor along with the Guardians of the Galaxy defeated him.

Korvac later absorbed a fraction of Galactus' energy siphon, becoming a god in the process and planning to use his powers to divert Earth-616's future from his own (Earth-691). He was stopped after Krugarr, Dr. Strange's apprentice, placed him in the Globe of Gazan, a prison where his powers would not function, and gave him to Galactus, who subsequently denounced Korvac as a thief and stripped him of his powers.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-B physically, Unknow with Energy Blasts, Higher with Technology, Power Mimicry, and Absorption | Low 2-C, Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption | Low 2-C, Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption

Name: Michael Korvac

Origin: Marvel Comics

Classification: Human of the 31st Century, Traitor to Humanity, Cyborg, "Demi God" | Cosmic Entity, Night-Omnipotent | Machine God, Tyrant

Powers and Abilities: Energy Projection, Forcefield, Flight, Information Analysis, Teleportation, Matter Manipulation, Time Travel, BFR (Teleported Thor away from his ship. Continually teleported both Thor and Star Hawk from his lab), Mind Control (One of his weapons forced Starhawk and Thor to fight against their will), Information and Energy Absorption (Absorbed a fraction of the information and energy from Galactus' Worldship), Power Mimicry (Gained a portion of the Grandmaster's powers), and likely various other powers (Amassed a large quantity of long lost artifacts) | All previous abilities, but on an immeasurably higher level, plus Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (Doesn't need to breath and can survive in a vacuum), Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, and 6; possessed his ancestors and eventually his original body after separating his consciousness from his physical form), Regenerationn (High; Eventually regenerated after having his atoms scattered into multiple dimensions), Transformation (Shifted his limbs into weaponry), Possession (Possessed his ancestors), Shapeshifting, Size Manipulation, Clairvoyance (Spied at the Guardians of the Galaxy in the future and various Cosmic Beings, despite some being in other universes, can detect even the smallest ripple in the cosmic fabric), Transmutation (Converted guns into flowers), Creation (Created a tea cup), Attack Reflection (Reflected Vance Astro's physche-blast), Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Poison Manipulation (Threatened to fill a dome with poison gas), Fire Manipulation (Surrounded himself with fire), Ice Manipulation (Froze Martinex), Air Manipulation (Created a whirlwind), Water Manipulation (Shaped a stream of water to capture the Guardians 3000 and Dargo Ktor), Weather Manipulation (Dissipated Dargo Ktor's storm and created a miniature one), Portal Creation, Resurrection, Resistance to Mind Control (One of his weaker bodies was immune to Vance Astro's psyche-blast, which disrupts the synapses), Matter Manipulation and Possession (Veil couldn't hold him for long), Can mask his presence from beings like Eternity | Same as before but to a vastly higher degree, plus Age Manipulation

Attack Potency: Human level physically, Unknown with Energy Blasts (Was able to match Doctor Strange, shaking the Earth to its core and burning away sections of the atmosphere, however the latter was likely depowered due to the nature of the story. Has the power to conquer the Badoon brotherhood), Higher with Technology (Turned a formerly barren planet into a "technological wonderland". Retrieved multiple long lost artifacts, summoned a swarm of asteroids, his drones attack with the power of a full scale starship. A beam of his energy siphon would have struck the sun and caused it to go Supernova, which he would have absorbed to power his equipment for "untold millennia"), Power Mimicry (Analysed and gained a portion of the Grandmaster's powers), Power Mimicry, and Absorption | Universe level+ (Easily overpowered and killed Starhawk's Astral Form in a battle that was described as an upheval to the fabric of reality. Subtly altered the universe, which was only subtle to not alert other cosmic entities, can change time with a simple thought. Was stated to be a threat to the timeline, confirmed by a future Doctor Strange to surpass far him, whose power was a "whisper of its former shout" in comparison to his prime), Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption | Universe level+ (Absorbed all of Galactus' Data in addition to the power of a Cosmic Cube [which hold the power of entire 4th-Dimensional Space-Time Continuums], making him far superior to his previous state), Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption

Speed: Normal Human with Hoverchair, far higher calculating speed (Described as having "hyper-fast calculating abilities") and with Energy Blasts (Was able to match Doctor Strange in an exchange of attacks), Even Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption, Massively FTL+ with Technology (His ship should be capable of moving at these speeds. A beam of his siphon would have extended from another solar system to the sun in two hours) | Massively FTL+ (Reacted to the beams of the Ultimate Nullifier, even his weaker bodies could keep up with Dargo Ktor, who wields Mjolnir, Star Hawk, and The Fantastic Four. Could comprehend and draw upon energy that coursed across the galaxy), Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption | Massively FTL+, Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption

Lifting Strength: Regular Human, Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption | Immeasurable, Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption | Immeasurable, Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption

Striking Strength: Human Class, Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption | Universal+, Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption | Universal+, Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption

Durability: Human level physically (Was defeated by a single punch from Doctor Strange. Was described as being "human" and is physically as vulnerable), Varies with Forcefields (His defence systems analyse the form of energy stemming from the attack and calculate the required level of defence against it), Higher with Technology (Thor could not break through his defences, his labs can withstand the strongest earthquakes), Power Mimicry, and Absorption | Universe level+ (While off guard, he withstood a punch powerful enough to twist the fabric of reality from Star Hawk's Astral Form, and was later completely unaffected by his attacks), Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption | Universe level+, Higher with Power Mimicry and Absorption

Stamina: Average | Likely Unlimited | Likely Unlimited

Range: Standard mele range, Tens to Hundreds of meters with Energy Blasts, Interplanetary with Teleportation, Interstellar with Energy Beams | Universal+ | Universal+

Standard Equipment: Various lost artefacts, Starship (which contains drones and many pieces of technology)

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (Was in charge of the analytical systems for entire planets. Created and controls highly advanced technology, which surpass even the Badoon's) | Supergenius (Absorbed a tiny fraction of the "boundless knowledge" from Galactus' Worldship) | Nigh-Omniscience (Possesses the full knowledge of Galactus' Worldship, which should place him on a similar level to the world devourer)

Weaknesses: Physically he is as vulnerable as a normal human | Generally holds back against weaker opponents, unless pushed far enough. His energy levels weaken with damage. Can be destroyed by anti-matter | Same as before

Key: Badoon Cyborg | Godhood | The Worldship Database

Note:
Before making any changes to this page, please read and follow the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics.

I suppose that this seems fine, but it is best if you ask Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth, and Shivansh Garg to comment as well.

You can ask the following members to give input here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Hykuu, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, and Nether nine

I've asked the first two, I'll speak to the others tomorrow, as it's late.

I think that ByAsura started a new thread about Korvac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back