• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knuckles VS. Blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unclechairman

VS Battles
Retired
I've noticed when Sonic fans discuss how Blaze matches up to other characters, they usually discuss how she measures up to Shadow. To hell with Shadow! I'd rather see how she measures up to Knuckles. For a while in Sonic Rush, it looked like Knuckles and Blaze were going to seriously fight, then Amy had to step in and lecture him while Cream flew Blaze away. I thought this would be an interesting battle, too. Both are rivals to Sonic in power, both are guardians of incredibly important and powerful artifacts, but Knuckles is physically stronger, yet Blaze is arguably faster and is a skilled pyrokinetic. So how does this go down?

Knuckles 16
They call him Knuckles. Unlike Sonic, he don't chuckle. He'd rather flex his muscles.

Blaze
"Never get on my bad side"

Gonna go with Blaze in a tough fight. Knuckles loses his cool too quickly, and Blaze can exploit that. Plus, she's lighter on her feet and has a range advantage.

Blaze also can lose her cool in a tense situation. Look at the scene before the Egg Wizard battle in Sonic Rush Adventure for an example.

I can't argue with your other point, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back