• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kitty Pryde (Avengers Alliance) vs. Ruby (Neon Cavaliers) [grace]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I make my decision, how good is Ruby's martial arts?

Considering Ruby's age of 19 I'd say she started learning martial arts at age 5, giving her 14 years of experience and due to her intelligence she could learn new moves pretty quick. Also should Ruby be given access to her Chitose Unleashed Form? Due to it being a 2x multiplier, it would bring her AP to 242,602,126 making the matchup more even in terms of AP.

I see. Kitty was possessed by a Demon at one point, which gave her a lifetime's worth of Japanese marital arts training.

Considering that Kitty would be the better fighter here, but Ruby does have her magic attacks which would help in the fight.

Yeah, the magic attacks still hit her whilst she's intangible. Only that and mind attacks still do.

Btw, she can summon Lockheed to help her. Does Ruby have and resistance to fire manipulation outside of healing herself?

No, Ruby doesn't have any resistance to fire attacks. Also, I'm going to allow Ruby to use her transformation, if that's ok with you of course.

What does that do exactly?

That's fine, as long as it's in this key.

She always had the transformation but didn't use it until her 6th key. Is that ok? If not, that's fine too.

I mean, if she has it available to her, but doesn't use it that's fine. But if she doesn't have it available till her 6th key, then no.

So what does Kitty start with? Ruby would start with hand-to-hand combat before using any magic skills.

Ruby wouldn't know how to counter Kitty's intangibility unless she gets hit with one of her magic skills but lowering Ruby's durability could help her.

Leaning towards Kitty Pryde.

Intagibility helps out massively, even though some attacks can still hurt her. I think she also has the superior martial arts. Lockheed will also be a pain in general and with fire manipulation.

Kitty also has some stat amping and reduction which also helps out a bit.

While kitty does have the better martial arts, Ruby has better stamina compared to Kitty's superhuman and Ruby healing herself would also cause problems but is it possible for lockheed to be killed or knocked out?

FYI, just going to update her page with an image with Lockheed

What are your thoughts on who'd win?

Not sure yet. I can see Ruby winning with her magic skills and healing magic, but Kitty has a lifetime of martial arts experience and Lockheed. Have you decided on who'd win?

Leaning towards Kitty Pryde.

Intagibility helps out massively, even though some attacks can still hurt her. I think she also has the superior martial arts. Lockheed will also be a pain in general and with fire manipulation.

Kitty also has some stat amping and reduction which also helps out a bit.
Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back