• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kite (HxH) upgrade should be considered

Kite from HxH is listed as being Multi-City Block level, but he should likely be rated higher.

He easily killed chimera ant elites and squad leaders (usually with one blow) and he was able to fight someone of Neferpitou's Caliber for what I assume to be a few hours since it was late at night and we don't see the conclusion of their brawl until the morning. He fought her with only one arm and left her covered in bruises, as well. He should be scaleable to Neferpitou and be listed as being likely Small Town Level.

The only argument that I can think to oppose this is that this was before Neferpitou gained her nen ability, but otherwise, Kite was able to fight her for an extended period of time and leave her roughed up despite only fighting with one arm that he lost moments prior.

Netero said that Neferpitou was stronger that him and Colt confirm it by saying that Netero would not even get to the king and get killed by one of the royal guards I know that Netero said that he was arround the same level as Morel and Knov which is cleary false his level is way above both of them but I don't think Colt would lie. In Hunter X Hunter its extremly hard who is stronger than who because unlike most shonen power is not everything stategy and skill with your nen ability most of the time is the most important thing in battle.

Kite was much lesser than Pitou in power, he called it a "monster" and it took his arm before he could react. Although he killed chimera ant captains, those guys aren't really MCB worthy at all (definitely not on the spiders level at least, considering how those fights played out).

So I don't think it's enough. BTW, Netero left scratches on Meruem as well but it is clear that it wasn't considered "damage"

True, but i'd still fight for Likely Small Town.

Netero and Kite can't really power-scale to eachother. Netero is considered pretty much less than half of his prime's power and Kite is the underling of Ging, who has a lot of unknown potential.

He did put up a good fight against Pitou if he left visible marks all over her body after having freshly lost his arm. Town would still be much stronger than likely Small Town level looking at the AP/Dura chart.

If not for Small Town, adding an "At least" before 8-A should be reasonable given that he did last a long while against Pitou.

^ fair point... just reviewed the tiers, feats, etc and there is nothing to really suggest he could be higher tier, but his feats have been casual up until his fight with Pitou, which is why i'd argue for "At least" before 8-A o-o

Well...the only big fight that Kite was in had him dying. It is clear he was powerful, probably on Morel's level, but we cannot really tell.

Morel himself couldn't really deal any damage to a Royal Guard. Kite did so with one arm, but Neferpitou was just born and she didn't know much of anything about what she can do with Nen at the time. Speaking of which, i don't see a Morel page o-o.

If I remember correctly Kite was distracted which was part of why he had his arm taken, he may have been able to react without that

Back