• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiryu speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiryu should have SoL attack speed for it's beams, as they are made of photons.

MASER stands for Microwave Amplification by Stimulation Emission of Radiation. A LASER is a MASER that works with higher frequency photons in the ultraviolet or visible light spectrum (photons are bundles of electromagnetic energy commonly thought of as "rays of light" which travel in oscillating waves of various wavelengths)

Ok gonna apply the changes, this will upgrade the Maser cannons and each kaiju who has battled with Kiryu.

Someone knows if any monsters was able to react to the Maser cannons?

Ok gonna apply the changes, this will upgrade the Maser cannons and each kaiju who has battled with Kiryu.

Someone knows if any monsters was able to react to the Maser cannons?
Sadly no. I’m not aware of any monster. But it’s good we can upgrade the speed of monsters that battled Kiryu.

Kiryu should have SoL attack speed for it's beams, as they are made of photons.

MASER stands for Microwave Amplification by Stimulation Emission of Radiation. A LASER is a MASER that works with higher frequency photons in the ultraviolet or visible light spectrum (photons are bundles of electromagnetic energy commonly thought of as "rays of light" which travel in oscillating waves of various wavelengths)
Okay scans it's based on photons, scans it functions like an actual laser
Heck what is the beam attack that has the photon made property, because of the page the only attacks which I see this could in theory apply to is the Absolute Zero Canon which I really doubt works like a laser since it flash freezes stuff which as far as I understand IRL lasers don't so does Kiryu have any other energy based attacks?

Heck what is the beam attack that has the photon made property, because of the page the only attacks which I see this could in theory apply to is the Absolute Zero Canon which I really doubt works like a laser since it flash freezes stuff which as far as I understand IRL lasers don't so does Kiryu have any other energy based attacks?
That won’t apply to it and by maser. We’re talking about the Double Maser Cannon. So how would it apply to AZC?

Okay scans that thing acts like an actual laser, scans for it being made from photons
That’s really not the only scan. And technically there’s an actual difference between laser and maser. Which I forgot to mention. But anyways Maser is basically just a microwave wavelength version of a laser. Both lasers and masers have photons. But again like I said, there’s a difference between them.
The acronym MASER, now a word in its own right, stands for Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emisson of Radiation; it is the microwave-wavelength version of the laser.

That’s really not the only scan. And technically there’s an actual difference between laser and maser. Which I forgot to mention. But anyways Maser is basically just a wavelength version of a laser. Both lasers and masers have photons. But again like I said, there’s a difference between them.
Okay scan his canon is a maser and behaves like one

ApeX stop editing the Godzilla pages
At best you should only change Kiruyu, how tf IDW relates to this and same to the Mini Mecha Godzilla page
At least have the decent of linking scans showing they have that weapon, plus with IDW you'd need to make a CRT since this might be problematic for scaling

At best you should only change Kiruyu, how tf IDW relates to this and same to the Mini Mecha Godzilla page
At least have the decent of linking scans showing they have that weapon, plus with IDW you'd need to make a CRT since this might be problematic for scaling
They gave me permission to edit dude.

Uff dude, you should inform yourself in this verse before came with accusatory behavior.

Also Kiryu from the comic has masser cannon too...

Literally most Kiryus have a maser Cannon. The mini Kiryu’s beams are more like a laser than maser, but it would still give it SoL, since it contains photons like the maser.

They gave me permission to edit dude.
Who?
Who agreed for you to edit several comics pages which as far as anyone can see have nothing to do with this CRT as the version you linked here is a live action one
Literally most Kiryus have a maser Cannon. The mini Kiryu’s beams are more like a laser than maser, but it would still give it SoL, since it contains photons like the maser.
Okay then please provide a scan

Who?
Who agreed for you to edit several comics pages which as far as anyone can see have nothing to do with this CRT as the version you linked here is a live action one

Okay then please provide a scan
I mentioned it and no one present say me no.

Also don't know why could be wrong, knowing each Kiryu has massers?

I mentioned it and no one present say me no.
People not saying no is not them saying yes, you need direct confirmation for this stuff
Also don't know why could be wrong, knowing each Kiryu has massers?
Considering you haven't even provided scans they all have it I'd reject it first on that ground, secondly for IDW there could be anti feats so again need actual confirmation from people before applying and preferably its own CRT

People not saying no is not them saying yes, you need direct confirmation for this stuff

Considering you haven't even provided scans they all have it I'd reject it first on that ground, secondly for IDW there could be anti feats so again need actual confirmation from people before applying and preferably its own CRT
I've informed DarkDragon each move I've made on each edit before, also they agreed with the updates (I just forgot to add the comics part on my first post, but I did later).

IDW has no anti-feats for Kiryu's masser attack, not in main continuity, not in HCW and neither in Oblivion.

How does that picture proof anything?
Unlike the maser cannon, the beam is more focused similar to that of a laser. Remember, maser is more micro-wavelength compared to something more focused like a laser.
Apex had permission to edit the pages, nothing more to say.

I've informed DarkDragon each move I've made on each edit before, also they agreed with the updates (I just forgot to add the comics part on my first post, but I did later).
Where did you inform him about the comic book edits, I myself can't see anything on his wall so I assume you asked in private?
IDW has no anti-feats for Kiryu's masser attack, not in main continuity, not in HCW and neither in Oblivion.
That's to be discussed separately in a a CRT
Unlike the maser cannon, the beam is more focused similar to that of a laser. Remember, maser is more micro-wavelength compared to something more focused like a laser.
That proves nothing, of this page you so far provided 0 proof of what is needed to call this an actual laser

Where did you inform him about the comic book edits, I myself can't see anything on his wall so I assume you asked in private?

That proves nothing, of this page you so far provided 0 proof of what is needed to call this an actual laser
Alright your right they aren't lasers since they would have to be narrow so those are more than likely maser cannons.

Yeah, in private.

I'm gonna revert my edits on the Kiryu comic pages then, so it can be discussed in another CRT.

Question are you upgrading just Kiryu or are you planning edit the Godzilla Kiryu Saga page as well
It scales only to Kiryu's Attack speed, as unfortunately no one on Kiryu Saga dodged the Massers.

However this would likely apply to all the masser pages we have. On this case:

Gotengo

Super X

Super X2

Super X3

Garuda

Masser Cannon

Hyper Laser Cannon

MBAW-93

...you're telling him to disprove that they're maser cannons despite not proving it in the first place. This is a blatant burden of proof fallacy.

It is YOUR burden of proof to prove they're maser cannons, that's all he was asking for in the first place.

"They're the same Godzilla lol" isn't an argument. Movie Slappy is based on Book Slappy, yet a lot of their abilities are vastly different and their scaling is different.

...you're telling him to disprove that they're maser cannons despite not proving it in the first place. This is a blatant burden of proof fallacy.

It is YOUR burden of proof to prove they're maser cannons, that's all he was asking for in the first place.

"They're the same Godzilla lol" isn't an argument. Movie Slappy is based on Book Slappy, yet a lot of their abilities are vastly different and their scaling is different.
Since when did I say they were the same Godzilla? I never said they were the same incarnation. Just said their BASED not they are the same. And yea I’m aware of the different scaling still doesn’t take away their abilities. But please don’t take my words out of context, it’s ignorant. Also if it wasn’t a maser cannon and something else then explain why it isn’t listed in all of the abilities of Kiryu:

Last edited:
Since when did I say they were the same Godzilla? I never said they were the same incarnation. Just said their BASED not they are the same please don’t take my words out of context, it’s ignorant. Also if it wasn’t a maser cannon and something else then explain why it isn’t listed in all of the abilities of Kiryu:
Agree with this

"Just said their based" ok? This doesn't prove the beams are the same at all. You would need individual statements for each one, not that they're just "based" on a version that has it. Flashback to my Slappy comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back