• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f2d5047576478654c506867676f773d3d2d3535353737303432392e313532323364373432626662356336303135303131393533393934322e6a7067
dd0a9df325dbe6a16ac32f54d6bc498b.png

Kirito (Aincrad): 2
Wilhelm: 0
speed equalized

Last edited:
I can assume that you're using Kirito's 8-B key but which key of Wilhelm are you using for this?

Do you know what Wilhelm's attack potency is at all? I've been looking around and it's just a bunch of he is comparable to this person and that person is comparable to this person.

Alright well Kirito is 78.35 Tons so he holds about a 2.8x AP advantage here. Wilhelm would definitely have the skill advantage no doubt about that but I think this is gonna be a really hard battle due to the stat amps and techniques Kirito has under his belt as well as the ranged options that come with his shockwaves and sword skills such as Starburst Stream and Double Circular.

Willing to debate more if people who are more knowledgable on Re:Zero show up

Um, hm... While the know-how thrown by CurrySenpai is useful and gives me a good idea of what Kirito, I vote for Wilhelm. While Will doesn't have an AP advantage and Aincard!Kirito's shockwave is a huge problem, I think Wilhelm's Resistance to Analytical Prediction, and huge Skill Advantage over Kirito will allow him to beat Kirito over an extremely highly difficult battle.

Of course, I am assuming that Kirito and Will are close to each other and aren't so far enough away that Kirito can abuse his shockwave advantage over Will.

SBA would have them starting at 100 meters I believe due to Kirito's range (unless OP wants to change it). Also, I can't say I agree with Wilhelm winning. While the skill advantage and resistance to Analytical Prediction would certainly help him out, things such as Kirito's healing potions and crystals could also allow him to just outlast Wilhelm long enough to just keep dealing damage with his AP advantage.

Edit: Also important to mention that Kirito can BFR if he gets within melee range.

Last edited:
SBA would have them starting at 100 meters I believe due to Kirito's range (unless OP wants to change it). Also, I can't say I agree with Wilhelm winning. While the skill advantage and resistance to Analytical Prediction would certainly help him out, things such as Kirito's healing potions and crystals could also allow him to just outlast Wilhelm long enough to just keep dealing damage with his AP advantage.

Edit: Also important to mention that Kirito can BFR if he gets within melee range.
Ah! I wasn't accounting for Kirito's healing potions and crystals nor was I aware of his BFR ability: SAO is more hax'd than I gave it for, huh. Wilhelm's whole deal is that he's a master swordsman, and nothing else, his only "hax" being resistance to analytical prediction. If Speed Equal wasn't present, Wilhelm's Hypersonic + speed would allow me to stay on his side, but alas, I vote for Kirito, then.

Tho, if the distance was reduced, I think Peak!Wilhelm could put up a decent fight and could win a few times in a one-to-ten fight, but Kirito's advantages would allow him to one-up him in the end.

... Am now kinda thinking of having Kirito fight either one of the Gluttony siblings or Julius, but maybe will just pocket this idea for the future.

Sounds like fun.
Agreed, but anyhow, Curry... Are there any more pros (victory conditions) that Kirito has 'sides his higher AP, shockwaves, items, and BFR, or have they all been stated? I know I saw a Limited Reality Warping on Kirito's page but it seems like it is not much applicable in combat 'sides Kirito being able to delay his death on the off-chance Wilhelm is capable of landing a fatal blow.

BTW, are there any Re: Zero folks who wish to argue for Wilhelm or any more Kirito Supporters who wish to vote for him?

Agreed, but anyhow, Curry... Are there any more pros (victory conditions) that Kirito has 'sides his higher AP, shockwaves, items, and BFR, or have they all been stated? I know I saw a Limited Reality Warping on Kirito's page but it seems like it is not much applicable in combat 'sides Kirito being able to delay his death on the off-chance Wilhelm is capable of landing a fatal blow.
Not that I can really think of right now. And yeah his Incarnation is only really combat applicable in his Alicization Keys. Also I guess another one is if Kirito can land a sword skill hit on Wilhelm's head it would stun him for 10 seconds.

Okay, I assume Grace has passed. Now, can a Mod add this match to their profiles? I'm not actually sure how one adds a battle's conclusion to character profiles, so... meh.

Back