• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Sailor Moon (0 - 2 - 9)

>this'll be a simpler match

>Sailor Moon fires beams which do hax Kirito can't resist

Seinfeld Distorted Theme Song
Seinfeld Distorted Theme Song

Wait when was Transmutation contact based in this version?

Also I do believe the light attacks are dodgeable

Schnee One said:
7-A Moon is Transmutation with Contact (and arguably without contact with Moon power), High 4-C is light based attack which destroy souls Moon can still use Transmutation in High 4-C but now she can use the SC, she literally spam light based attck with it

Usually, her attacks look like this, it can be dodged (i guess) but i don't remember someone dodge Light attacks from 2nd arc Moon

Schnee One said:

He always needed to stab the sword into someone to turn them into tree

Better question is when wasn't it contact based, cause if it was, scans needed

Okay yeah but still come on people

The Previous reason for Kirito's win is no longer valid, the Vote are reset. Moon Probably take this for my reason above

My job is done here so, unfollowing this.

Kirito still has:

• Passive barriers and invisible blades.
  • Can spawn objects inside of people, ignoring durability.
  • Probability manipulation via Incarnation.
  • Extending his attacks' range via spatial manipulation.
  • NSS' Release Recollection to continue growing stronger throughout the fight, and knowing Incarnation and all of the other factors exist, he can stall the fight out to eventually grow stronger until he surpasses Moon in AP.
And a bunch of other things, those are just from the top of my head.

Iirc according to other threads if freeze dosen't work kirito will spam quinella's hax. Which is law manip, power null, etc.

That could possibly give him the win idk

Back