• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito versus Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marco Shark

Your reasoning is weak af.

@TheDoom01

Your post gave me cancer. Please give a proper reasoning, else, your vote is invalid.

On topic;

Neo definitely has the AP advantage, and speed advantage, and flight adantage, and experience advantage, and weapons advantage.

Dare I say, I'm tempted to call this a stomp. Someone argue for Kirito or something. I'm on that guy's side and I still can't support him here.

You should probably equalize speed, and try this again. As of now, it probably would be a fair-ish fight, but Reloaded!Neo's combat speed is about seven times that of Kirito's (Mach 81.3 vs Mach 11.7)... which kinda tips things over the edge a bit.

What do you mean, "too late"? A stomp match isn't going to be listed under anyone's wins/losses and has a blatantly obvious outcome, so what's the point?

...I guess if people don't think its a stomp, then yeah, Neo wins by being many times faster, and having a higher minimum AP/Durability value, as well as his ability to counter Kirito's physical attacks with Limited Invulnerability/one-shot with Internal Combustion (which, again, could be dodged if Kirito was at all fast enough to keep up.)

Gemmysaur said:
@Marco Shark
Your reasoning is weak af.

@TheDoom01

Your post gave me cancer. Please give a proper reasoning, else, your vote is invalid.

On topic;

Neo definitely has the AP advantage, and speed advantage, and flight adantage, and experience advantage, and weapons advantage.

Dare I say, I'm tempted to call this a stomp. Someone argue for Kirito or something. I'm on that guy's side and I still can't support him here.
i don't give a shit my dude

Gemmysaur said:
TheDoom01 said:
i don't give a shit my dude
You should when your SAO-hater bandwagoning self can get a ban for being out of topic, offensive and aggressive.
Wow i am saiyng that SAO is weeaboo shit (and it is), so agressive. I am not out of topic, i sayed my opinion, and you come here saying that "my post give you cancer", whatever, SAO still weeb shit and neo stomps this kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back