• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito Mini Hax Upgrade

PART 1

In Kirito's profile it says;
Immortality (Type 4-8: All VR Avatars are able to respawn after being slain, so long as their real life bodies are safe)

So, I'm okey with Type 4 and 8 but I think we need a Immortality 9 because your body stands in a different place and you linking to the another place so you'r game body stands in game and your real body stands in real world. If we need a "plane" argument We can use a manga panel that says "Two god will descend to this plane."

PART 2

In final war of Kirito and PoH, PoH says:
"I'll will come after you guys and kill you. (something means that.)" and then Kirito says:
"No, its over now, you cant log out Underworld."

After that we see Kirito sent the memory of Blue Rose Sword into the PoH's body and seals him; he cant move,he cant log out so he can't do anything.

Memory Manipulation and Sealing

PART 3
We see Asuna,Kirito,Alice stays and survive in the space.

Space Survival

Agree | @InfNoyan @Shiedaisthepeak (agrees space survival,sealing,memory mani., (and wants self sustenance 1) (neutral with immortality 9)
Neutral |
Disagree |

Last edited:
PART 1

In Kirito's profile it says;
Immortality (Type 4-8: All VR Avatars are able to respawn after being slain, so long as their real life bodies are safe)

So, I'm okey with Type 4 and 8 but I think we need a Immortality 9 because your body stands in a different place and you linking to the another place so you'r game body stands in game and your real body stands in real world. If we need a "plane" argument We can use a manga panel that says "Two god will descend to this plane."

PART 2

In final war of Kirito and PoH, PoH says:
"I'll will come after you guys and kill you. (something means that.)" and then Kirito says:
"No, its over now, you cant log out Underworld."

After that we see Kirito sent the memory of Blue Rose Sword into the PoH's body and seals him; he cant move,he cant log out so he can't do anything.

Memory Manipulation and Sealing

PART 3
We see Asuna,Kirito,Alice stays and survive in the space.

Space Survival

Agree |
Neutral |
Disagree |
makes sense, I agree

I accept Memory and Sealing, but Immo 9 and Space Survival? Space Survival is really problematic; context is necessary, and just being in space doesn’t give you Space Survival.

I accept Memory and Sealing, but Immo 9 and Space Survival? Space Survival is really problematic; context is necessary, and just being in space doesn’t give you Space Survival.
So firstly thanks.

I dont understand why you disagree with Immo 9, can you give me a reason please?

So actually he dont just stay in space, he fights he stands he survives (and some other things) in there you can look my imgurs its not one paged it has 3 pages.

So actually he dont just stay in space, he fights he stands he survives (and some other things) in there you can look my imgurs its not one paged it has 3 pages.
I understand, but this not only gives Space Survival, it also grants Self Sustenance Type 1.

I dont understand why you disagree with Immo 9, can you give me a reason please?
I see sufficient context for the Plane, but I want you to prove that the criterion for Immo 9 is independent of that Plane; otherwise, this is just ''reliant on Immo 8.''

I understand, but this not only gives Space Survival, it also grants Self Sustenance Type 1.

I see sufficient context for the Plane, but I want you to prove that the criterion for Immo 9 is independent of that Plane; otherwise, this is just ''reliant on Immo 8.''
Self Sustenance is a possible use of Space Survival, maybe its not a space survival, its a self sustenance we can talk it about later i guess.

So Kirito is independent from this plane because he just travels to this world, he is not connected. His real body stays in his plane which is our world and the game verses which he only travels to it. In wiki its accepted anyways; if you kill Kirito he can wake up and relogin to world. If you end this paradox, you must kill the real life body.

Thanks again.

Self Sustenance is a possible use of Space Survival, maybe its not a space survival, its a self sustenance we can talk it about later i guess.
No, it should grant both because space is an environment without oxygen and one where humans cannot live, so it makes sense. Likewise, since they are living in space, it’s perfectly logical for them to receive both, honestly.

So Kirito is independent from this plane because he just travels to this world, he is not connected. His real body stays in his plane which is our world and the game verses which he only travels to it. In wiki its accepted anyways; if you kill Kirito he can wake up and relogin to world. If you end this paradox, you must kill the real life body.
I'm still not entirely sure; this could be Dependent Immo 8 or something else because as long as the existence of the true body continues, it will keep resurrecting. However, based on the context you provided, there is a possibility it could be Immo 9 as well. For now, I'll remain neutral on this matter, but I accept the others.

No, it should grant both because space is an environment without oxygen and one where humans cannot live, so it makes sense. Likewise, since they are living in space, it’s perfectly logical for them to receive both, honestly.

I'm still not entirely sure; this could be Dependent Immo 8 or something else because as long as the existence of the true body continues, it will keep resurrecting. However, based on the context you provided, there is a possibility it could be Immo 9 as well. For now, I'll remain neutral on this matter, but I accept the others.
Hmm okey then, I will add a self sustenance in your name. But im not sure, it will be discussed too.

So Kirito is not connected but i'm okey with other agrees 😀. Thanks.

Back