• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito (A Different Path) vs Shirou Emiya (From Fake Dreams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Two fanfiction characters duke it out!

The Black Swordsma vs The 2nd Magus Killer

Rules:

In-character. Win by death, K.O, or when the other can't fight anymore/surrender. Shirou automatically starts off in Unlimited Blade Works.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

Situation (Optional):

A rift in the world appears.

A boy, cloaked in black, forms in-front of the red-cloaked Magus Killer. There were many misunderstandings and confustions, but in the end, they both knew...

...they were enemies...

Who will win?!?

Score:

Kirito: 0

Shirou Emiya: 3

Inconclusive: 0

Kirito's Battle Music

Shirou's Battle Music

Kirito
The 2nd Magus Killer

I say Shirou as well. He seems to be the most hax than Kirito despite having durability that's far lower than Kirito's.

In addition, he can also just spam his UBW's which range from City to Mountain level (for being scaled to around Gil's level of AP with them iirc), which should likely f Kirito up.

Then again it's likely to be very difficult given that Kirito does have that regen of his and the fact that he was able to take three lives off of Berserker, which is pretty insane.

I would say that if Shirou plays it safe, he can take out Kirito. The regen will be a bitch to deal with but even Kirito will end up losing eventually due to UBW spam. And also being able to attack the soul as well, which is what will likely do Kirito in.

CrossverseCrisis said:
And also being able to attack the soul as well, which is what will likely do Kirito in.
IIRC this version of Shirou doesn't really like using Kiritsugu (the weapon) that much in-character, as well as Natalia & Maiya (the weapons). I believe the reason being is in chapter 46 of From Fake Dreams, where it's explained this version of Shirou is more of a Magus than his original counterpart, staying from a distance and spamming weapons instead of being up close. Even in the Gilgamesh fight he didn't use those weapons, and opted to copying Gil's weapons instead.

But it's still a possibility.

(This also counts as a bump)

Man, if only anyone else can give a another vote to Shirou here and we can settle this at the very least... :/

Also just a bump to help this thread out...

After re-reading the fanfic, I've added a new skill and updated Kirito.

Shirou seems to have more versatility overall and like Cross said, soul attacks should be enough to deal with the regen eventually and if Shirou fails to defeat him with anything else, I can see him resorting to this. Of course, he would have to use good tactics and play his cards well otherwise Kirito could turn the tables on him and finish him off in a flash.

But I think Shirou has enough of a good grasp on his powers to win this, albeit with diff.

Thanks for commenting. I'll wait one day for anyone else to reply before adding the result to their profiles.

Thank god of this, yeah. So as per the technical rules, we can end this with 3 votes in favor of another character rather than 4 if no one comes after a long while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back