• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs. Ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ness can get past Immortality 7, then he wins probably by stomp.

Omnipresent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MFTL+, so he also blitzes.

Normally he's speed of light, so no I guess.

Also, why is he 3D? didn't he became one with both space and time? even then, he can keep up with Giygas 4D omnipresence, so there's that.

He couldn't keep up with Giygas. Giygas curbstomped him without any effort. Even then it was considered a outlier. No idea why he's 3D though, I suppose it's because he himself is a 3D being, but I have no clue.

I thought that was considered an Outlier becuse Ness was 3-A at the time. I guess it was forgotten to change the specifications of his Omnipresence then.

Either way, if he's Omnipresence in 4D than he blitzes and Kirby gets PK Flash to death, Or Kirby blitzes and Ness gets haxed to death.

Reminder Ness doesn't have mind hax like Luke or Mewtwo. And his instadeath is not a guranteed attack. And paralysis merely numbs the body and restricts advanced actions, equipment and energy, psi, etc attacks can still be used.

Outside of that, everything is as it sounds.

Kirby via dublicasion, possession+existence erase, void manipulation, transmutation, bfr+fusionism, 1 free resurrection and experience.

Does getting hit by a higher tier means getting completly destroyed, or it only counts as a regular hit? even then, Ness just hits Kirby whith any attack and he gets send to the other size of the universe.

Anyway, either Ness keeps teleporting and throwing PK Flashes until someting happends, or Kirby puts a void manipulation and Ness is gone. Range advantage is for Ness, and he also as a escape from BRF via teleport. Duplications is nothing if all the clones are getting thrown away by only one attack. Ness's best attack is also a wave that covers all the area, so he will hit Kirby, even if he tries to dodge (Omnipresence is also a state of being, so even if speed is equalized, he should still know where Kirby is all the time) . I also don't see resistance to Mind manipulation in Kirby's favor, so the effects of PK Flash like Uncontrollable crying and feeling strange will affect him, so he can either not hit Ness, or hit himself. Also, the insta death is still a 40% chance, so if he keeps dodging and keeps sending Kirby away via massive AP and Range advantage, he can still win via throwing him off and launching PK Flash from a safe distance.

The insta death chance varies by the type of enemy, 40% is for shit like dogs and crows, even street punks have a bit higher resistance.

But good point, Ness can ohko with any if his offense attacks.

I thought that was becuse they have resistance against light attacks? Seems also inconsistent, since canonically stonger bosses like Thunder and Storm get OHKO very easily.

Yeah, voting Ness, Kirby may outhax by a tremoundous amount, but Ness is like nigh infinitly stronger and can one shot with basically anything.

I don't trying to avoid him a defeat but...

Chrisras said:
Omnipresence is also a state of being, so even if speed is equalized, he should still know where Kirby is all the time
This is, objectively speaking, a massive stomp in Ness' favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back