• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby series Abilities additions

I was gonna do this far earlier but forgot about it. Better late than never

Nightmare

Abstract Existence type 1: Is a nightmare. This also goes for Nightmare from the Anime.

Fear Manipulation: Scared Kirby and dedede once he was freed

Dark Mind

Size Manipulation: Grew before fighting Kirby

Marx

Status Effect Inducement: Can briefly stun enemies.

Danmaku: Can shoot out a wild amount of arrows

Necrodeus

Creation: Can create Skullies

Magolor

Reactive Power Level: Can use super abilities after being Defeated by said abilities.

Queen Sectonia

Afterimage Creation: Shown here

Air Manipulation: Can send Kirby flying to a different platform by using wind.

Large Size (3) When connected to the dreamstalk. The dreamstalk Went higher then the clouds

Heat Manipulation or Perception Manipulation: Can cover the stage in heat.

Star Dream

Heat Manipulation: The screen gets redder once Star dream goes into Phase 2.

Removal of Creation The Current reasons for Star dream having Creation is that It "Made Code Cubes out of nothing, and created Stock Mecha Knights and Invader Armors". In reality They were just Summoned by a portal

Resistance to Energy Manipulation Or whatever Haltmann is firing, Star dream (In the top left corner) is unaffected.

Void Termina

Astral Projection: Can go out of his body as his soul

Acausality (3): Every dimension has a version of Void

Possible Existence Erasure: Can make the crowns of Great Evil and Obsession after using them. along with the other weapons during his fight. His Body also disappears once his soul leaves his body

Matter Manipulation/Transformation: can transform his sword, changing it's shape

If This isn't a glitch, low tier Toon Force: Can cause shockwaves without making contact with the ground

King dedede and Bandana dee

Soul Manipulation: Both can destroy Wapods

Meta knight

Afterimage Creation: Via Meta Quick.

Resistance to Data Manipulation: Was unaffected by Kirby scanning the halberd

Warp star

Instinctive Reaction Instantly dodged multiple Cannonballs without Kirby controlling it.

Every Star ally

Small size (1) for obvious reasons

Limited Power Nullification: Can Nullify hyness dark energy spheres.

Possible Perception Manipulation: (W/SAS) Shown here.

So, Thoughts?

Last edited:
Well, many things here are wrong, but between having to point out why they're not correct and the addition the verse will have that is all a victory.

The anime is another continuity. Just being a nightmare doesn't give that power, the page points out a lot of things (granted, some pretty random) that Nightmare doesn't have.
Being scare of someone=/=the latter has Fear Manip, there needs to be a power making the fear happen. That is clear.
Sure.
Marx

Status Effect Inducement: Can briefly stun enemies.
That's like saying that repeatedly punching someone stuns them.
Pretty miserable to be Danmaku, they only cover a small area and they all move in the same direction.
Yes.
With the powers he has he can use them at any time by feeling like it. Before being controlled by crown we can reasonably say that he wasn't as powerful.
Yes.
Yes.
Large Size (3) When connected to the dreamstalk. The dreamstalk Went higher then the clouds
I mean, it should be type 4 for the reasons written in her profile for her Large Size.
Heat Manip idk, it's just a lot of fire. The other power has no reason to be as the fire is real, just not powerful enough to harm Kirby.
I guess, looking it closely it could be that those waves come from the star in the background, if so then it be also be Light Manip.
Removal of Creation The Current reasons for Star dream having Creation is that It "Made Code Cubes out of nothing, and created Stock Mecha Knights and Invader Armors". In reality They were just Summoned by a portal
Yes.
It could be game mechanics, the beam going weaker as it goes or Star Dream's durability being just that high because it's stronger, but this is not a resistance. We can add this in its durability while wording that the feat may not even be legit tho.
Well, his body gets destroyed when he did so.
That doesn't give the power, it doesn't fit what the text says.
He was the one making them, that's like making an energy attack and making it disappear, it doesn't mean you can make other things disappear or even other energy attacks from others.
Some minor Transmutation.
Well, the waves are a form of his Energy Manip, so he can create them wherever he likes. Also I have no idea what's he doing outside the battlefield, there's actually water there, he hits it with an axe and suddenly there're solid things getting splashes and staying in form for a while.
King dedede and Bandana dee

Meta knight

They can also destroy regular Waddle Dees, that doesn't give them Bio Manip. This is why they have Non-Physical Interaction.
Yes.
Resistance to Data Manipulation: Was unaffected by Kirby scanning the halberd
Well, it's far more likely that Kirby has enough control of his powers that it doesn't absorb MK. MK did get turned into data, Kirby turned into his ship and MK was on top of it, so when Kirby turned into his ship he recreated MK on top of the ship, and MK didn't resist any power.
The thing doesn't have controls, so we don't know if Kirby isn't controlling. Warp Stars may also have a mind of their own, it's weird.
Every Star ally

Small size (1) for obvious reasons
Yes.
They just hit it away and it got destroyed.
If it was written somewhere sure but as far as we know they're just game mechanics.

That doesn't give the power, it doesn't fit what the text says.
"Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past."

He was the one making them, that's like making an energy attack and making it disappear, it doesn't mean you can make other things disappear or even other energy attacks from others.
His soul still presumably made his body disappear. If his weapons aren't physical His body sure is.

Well, the waves are a form of his Energy Manip, so he can create them wherever he likes. Also I have no idea what's he doing outside the battlefield, there's actually water there, he hits it with an axe and suddenly there're solid things getting splashes and staying in form for a while.
his Energy Manip is non existent on his page. Void could create Those solid things outside the field without the need of the ground

They can also destroy regular Waddle Dees, that doesn't give them Bio Manip. This is why they have Non-Physical Interaction.
I meant Soul Destruction. That's my fault

I agree with everything else that was accepted and rejected

Last edited:
"Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past."
1 of those alt. Void Termina is supposed to now take the place and identity of the Void Termina who got killed, but as far as we know VT's alt. versions don't even know each other. We may be fighting alt. VTs in non-canon stuff but they have no reason to have taken the place of the canon VT. A lot of characters have all other universes with a version of them each, VT is just 1 of them, what did you think "can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place" meant? If you believe the wording in the page is too unclear you can request it be worded in other way.
His soul still presumably made his body disappear. If his weapons aren't physical His body sure is.
It's not a matter of being physical or not. His weapons are physical because "they look like it". I was aiming to one day give him Low-Godly Regen because his body is a construction of his soul that his soul should be able to recreate at will, but, idk, the evidence for that circle being his soul is pretty bare bones and would first prefer to see one of those Jap. guides refer to it as his soul to have it all 100% clear.
his Energy Manip is non existent on his page. Void could create Those solid things outside the field without the need of the ground
Ok, I'll add it.
I meant Soul Destruction. That's my fault
If you can punch it you can destroy it, just like with a body. My Bio Manip analogy still stands, this is why we have NPI.

1 of those alt. Void Termina is supposed to now take the place and identity of the Void Termina who got killed, but as far as we know VT's alt. versions don't even know each other. We may be fighting alt. VTs in non-canon stuff but they have no reason to have taken the place of the canon VT. A lot of characters have all other universes with a version of them each, VT is just 1 of them, what did you think "can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place" meant? If you believe the wording in the page is too unclear you can request it be worded in other way.
So, an alt Void termnia is supposed to now take the place and identity of the Void Termnia who got killed, but no version of him comes, not even the ones in the true arena. it should be more reasonable that the void that dies just resurrects like what the page already says. Just by having "alts" he should still have the ability no? Void during his fight "begin to think". Why would he have to know his alt versions of himself.

It's not a matter of being physical or not. His weapons are physical because "they look like it". I was aiming to one day give him Low-Godly Regen because his body is a construction of his soul that his soul should be able to recreate at will, but, idk, the evidence for that circle being his soul is pretty bare bones and would first prefer to see one of those Jap. guides refer to it as his soul to have it all 100% clear.
Wasn't his body just the Jamba heart being transformed? other than the way it disappears, why would it be a construction.

If you can punch it you can destroy it, just like with a body. My Bio Manip analogy still stands, this is why we have NPI.
I guess.

Last edited:
So, an alt Void termnia is supposed to now take the place and identity of the Void Termnia who got killed, but no version of him comes, not even the ones in the true arena.
Like most fights in the Arena and the like, there is no story context behind it, so we don't know without any text giving us a clue.
it should be more reasonable that the void that dies just resurrects like what the page already says.
Not really, the canon VT can someday after who knows how much time (maybe years and years) revive while the others could simply be other VTs to emphasize how VT works and how the next time he may come back he should hopefully be good, which can apply to the canon VT while the others kinda don't exist in canon and only served for the lore. We do have a clue about Void being from Another Dimension, unlike the canon VT, so at least that one isn't a revived version of VT, and from there it would be odd if the second VT was a revived version of the first.
Just by having "alts" he should still have the ability no?
No, that's absurd. Again
A lot of characters have all other universes with a version of them each, VT is just 1 of them, what did you think "can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place" meant? If you believe the wording in the page is too unclear you can request it be worded in other way.
Void during his fight "begin to think".
What we know from that is that he was kind of on an auntomatic/animalistic state and from there he got smarter. That tells us nothing in the context of the power you say he has.
Why would he have to know his alt versions of himself.
W
Wasn't his body just the Jamba heart being transformed? other than the way it disappears, why would it be a construction.
Just that really. Nothing stops it from turning from a giant Jamba Heart into that made up body with that circle already inside.
Tbf, it's not wrong, but this gets things to not get out of hand.

What's left is to put that Small Size bit into the profiles of every Star Ally, as I always do the Kirby stuff and this may be tedious maybe someone else can do it?

Alright, I'll drop the acausality thing.

Just that really. Nothing stops it from turning from a giant Jamba Heart into that made up body with that circle already inside.
Your right but nothing states the circle itself was the one that made the construction.

What's left is to put that Small Size bit into the profiles of every Star Ally, as I always do the Kirby stuff and this may be tedious maybe someone else can do it?
I could do it if no one else is gonna volunteer

Last edited:
I agree with all of these. But the anime is another canon
Most of them already got rejected. when I said "This also goes for Nightmare from the Anime." i meant the "nightmare from the anime should also have the ability."

Back