• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kinshiki Otsutsuki vs Ichigo Kurosaki (Shikai)

Kinshiki can fly and I don't think range is a problem. For starters he beat Killer-Bee who has better range and being Equal to Sasuke in skill, he may be able to deflect a Getsuga Tenshou.

Really? I can't remember and it's not on his page. If you remember what chapter it is, show me. I thought it was Momoshiki who did that? Regardless, Bee is not as strong as Kinshiki or Ichigo. Yeah, he would be able to deflect one. Though Ichigo can consistently put them out. By the way, wouldn't Ichigo be able to absorb Kinshiki's weapons? I don't remember Sasuke doing so though, which is why I'm asking.

I can't get the scans at the moment, but you can see in Boruto Chapter 2 and 5. It's pretty much an Otsutsuki trait. Also, In character, Ichigo doesn't spam Getsuga Tenshou several times in a row and with speed equal, Kinshiki does have the option to dodge.

Going for Ichigo, better abilities, flight, range, feats. Though I must note Kinshiki is very vague and has many different possible ways your Power Scale him.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Still going for Ichigo too. He can possibly absorb Kinshiki's weapons.
Ichigo can absorb ?

can u tell me which chapter Ichigo absorb energy(not asking about quincy absorbtion )

Well, I mean, ichigo only has 1 advantage and that's range. The argument is basically gonna become whether or not Kinshiki can close the distance Ichigo may put between them. Being Ichigo's only attack is Getsuga Tenshou, there is the argument that because Kinshiki is equal to Sasuke in skill and Battle Sense, He can Deflect GT making Ichigo's Advantage Null:

4968257-sasuke copies samurai edit

P 00014

Note that I'm not actually debating on who I think will win, just presenting some arguments.

@Omimi

Well, he only absorbed Yhwach's darkness stuff but his absorption is sort of slow.

@Barry

He has Getsuga Jüjishō too but he used it only once.

Mamoswine130 said:
BarryAllen2.0 said:
I'm not sure Kishiki being able to absorb Njinjutsu is even accepted.
X
I know what the databook says. Unless there is a statement though in the Boruto Manga, he doesn't have energy absorbtion because it's retconned. That and the fact he has no feat of it.

Back