• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of the magic sorta dinosaurs

Yeah, I'd need to know the key before I vote.

Under SBA it'd be Four Heavenly King Deviljho, as that's the strongest version of the character.

Also "Dragon Manipulation". Wat

Sorry my friend, but Pokemon is currently going through a huge tier revision bumping all of the 6-C to High 6-C, including Tyrantrum here. Pretty sure this is a stomp.

2.350e22 J is Deviljho's high-end, I'd need the new Pokemon AP to make that call.

Considering that quite a few of Tyrantrum's moves are Dragon type, specifically Dragon Tail and Dragon Claw, which would probably be highly effective against Deviljho, I'm going to say that Tyrantrum will wipe the floor with Deviljho. And not only that, but then you consider its Statistic Amplification moves such as Dragon Dance or Curse, and it's already heavy hitting attacks will deal even more damage. And then there's the statuses Tyranitar can lay down, such as Flinching, Paralysis, Burn, Poison and Freezing, and then there's Horn Drill, which has a chance of knocking it out in one hit. So, yeah, Tyranitar will most likely win with low difficulty if this isn't a stomp, which it probably is.

I'm pretty sure even if Tyrantrum has AP advantage, Deviljho has chance. Every monster starts with roar causing stun and Deviljho loves spewing Dragon Energy from his mouth and totally destroying mind of Tyrantrum.

Tyrantrum has access to a variety of ranged attacks itself, such as Earthquake, Ancient Power or Rock Slide. So, that will keep it heavily distracted from this so called Dragon Energy spam. And once Tyrantrum closes the gap on Deviljho, it will just pummel it to the ground with its huge variety of physical moves. Also, anything that revolves around biting will get a huge boost thanks to Strong Jaw, and half of Tyrantrum's moves that he would definitely try to use are consistent of these types of moves.

He can't use it if he's stunned. Or flinched in Pokemon word. Not to mention Dragon Element also nullifies abilities.

Tyrantrum can also Roar loudly to try to scare the deviljho away or maybe just try to smack it away with Dragon Tail. It's got speed boosts with Dragon Dance and Rock Polish. Rock Head prevent'sit from hurting itself so it can spam Head Smash. And of course, Horn Drill.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
He can't use it if he's stunned. Or flinched in Pokemon word. Not to mention Dragon Element also nullifies abilities.
Wait, I'm confused. You won't allow the two Dragon elements to effect each other because universe differences, but the stun/flinch connection is perfectly fine? Not sure I follow your logic, especially since a lot of Dragon moves tend to revolve around breath attacks, such as Dragon Rage or Dragon Breath.

No, I'm just using flinch as a metaphor. Sorry that I confused you. Scaring Deviljho is very unlikely. They're biologically unable to left the fight once it started (except in MHW for some reason), their cells scream for food. You can't do every buffs and attacks simultaneously. And also again, he's stunned and then mind destroying, power nulling energy beam.

Dragon in MH is different. It attacks mind, it saps away stamina, it nullifies powers and reduces stats.

Can the Deviljho be flinched/stunned? If so Roar or Dragon Tail could knock it back long enough to get at least on boost off. If Tyrantrum get Rock Polish off first it'll be easier to get more boosts later.

Don't forget Rock Slide, one of Tyrantrum's aforementioned range moves, can also flinch.

Deviljho seems to be fine with roars of other monsters so I don't think so. I'm seeing this battle being stun-beam-dead kind of battle. What can Tyrantrum do if he's stunned after all?

Starter Pack said:
Don't forget Rock Slide, one of Tyrantrum's aforementioned range moves, can also flinch.
He can't do that if he's stunned first. Every single monster starts with stunning.

It can't just stun-roar the whole fight though, nothing would happen. Tyrantrum, on the other hand, can. Moves like Bite and Rock Slide damage and stun and, as mentioned, Rock Slide is ranged.

Are you taking this stun feat from the different Hunters? How close does one have to be to be stunned. Because, to me, it just seems to be people getting caught off guard by a loud roar, something that would only enrage Tyrantrum.

No, they don't get off guard. They just can't do anything. They're not morons. That mind attack possibly one-shot though. Unlike Hunters who has Dragon Resistance, not to mention they're generally resistant to mindhax, Tyrantrum doesn't have any sort of resistance. And because Pokemons have better intelligence than most of the Monsters or EDs, yeah, it has possible to one-shot his mind completely. Ask Bambu about general range of it but my bet is hundreds of meters. They got downgraded in MHW.

Back