• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So roughly 6 teratons vs being WAAAAAYYY above 3.6 to the point it should be much higher. The fact single gravity beams can affect a much stronger Godzilla than the one of the past should show each is worth at least what the meteor was worth, totalling a triple blast (fair to say that's his strongest attack and he does it often) is 10.8 teratons. So, very likely he has the AP to keep up. Even if that's not accepted for a weird reason, he can still keep up. And their over time feats/hype would make Ghidorah WAY more powerful (destroying Europe vs teraforming the planet)

Speed is the big issue: speed of light is confirmed in the Monsterverse through Mothra's God Rays which Ghidorah could kinda of react to and the atomic breath, which is fueled by neurons and so moves at relativistic speeds at least, however an FTL opponent would be a bit too quick unless he got in close.

Most of their powers are very similar. Mid tier regen, storm manipulation, numerous beam attacks, Azi though has magic (unsure of what it does) and hacks like time stop (of unknown limits), sealing (seems to only extend to magic) soul destruction, teleporting and rage power. However, Ghidorah can absorb energy through biting and Azi loses his ability to regenerate if he's drained, battle stronger foes for extended periods without tiring shown by him fighting an enhanced Godzilla from dusk till dawn. Any electricity such as lightning will only be absorbed by his conducting scales and then make Ghidorah stronger.

Azi's best chance is to give Ghidorah such a Hell using his escaping and barraging moves at the same time that he can't keep up.

Ghidorah's best chance is to enhance himself and unleash a massive unrelenting blast since doing so turned victims like Mothra into dust or suck Azi's magic out like what Kaiser Ghidorah did to Final Wars Godzilla.

Azi seems to have more advantages but Ghidorah could win if he played his cards right.

Hmm, I don't know about Ghidorah, but from what is said above (advantages):

Ghidorah - Lightning and Energy Absorption through contact.

Azi Dahaka - Better range game, utility and versatile options, danmaku, curses, illusions, most likely life stealing, layers of defensive barriers, more than a hundred clones with access to his abilities, teleportation spam, time stop, etc.

So, that lightning absorption is just a tiny bit of the thousands of attacks that Azi Dahaka can spam at will, it's not a game changer at all. For him to bite Azi Dahaka and absorb his energy, Ghidorah would have to handle several layers of defensive barriers that can withstand his moves and can be stacked if necessary, teleportation spam, illusions, time stop, more than a hundred illusionary clones which can be used for thousands upon thousands of attacks simultaneously, etc. I am not seeing how Ghidorah conveniently gets through all of these to bite Azi Dahaka.

What Ghidorah really has going for him, his best chance as was said above, is the energy absorption which Azi Dahaka can avoid in a plethora of ways. Even in the event of that best case scenario for Ghidorah, Azi Dahaka has access to thousands of forbidden spells and magic comparable to that of the gods, there's really no way he wouldn't have access to normal magic like stats amps. All in all, Azi Dahaka has comparable or superior stats, and exceeds Ghidorah in all other categories like range, versatility, intelligence, etc. I would honestly go with Azi Dahaka.

Btw, speed is equalized so the difference wouldn't matter. As for the AP thing, I could just as easily say the same thing in favor of Azi Dahaka as he can make more than a thousand attacks at once with ease, not to mention the insane stacking if we add more than a hundred of his clones to the equation.

How far is his range? Ghidorah's gravity beams have shown multi-kilometer range and his weather powers (possibly also continent moving since you can't just teraform the planet with hurricanes whereas the profile impies Azi has continental range at most. So unless he's got better stuff than mountain nuking, I'd need more proof. Also....how is danmaku an advantage when your opponent has the same thing? And the durability to shrug it off as well.

"That can handle his hits" proof it can take higher than his AP, cause Ghidorah's pretty easily stronger. Illusions won't really work because of the sentient intelligence of the middle head, the advanced senses and the sonar all the kaiju have (which isn't on their profile for some reason). Ghidorah's also got his own numerous attacks like his wing lightning which can hit a large amount of targets instantly. His storm itself is also shown to be able to aid him in fights, and its very passively surrounding him. I'm kinda seeing how Azi doesn't immediately get blown apart, but most of the things mentioned here wouldn't really help. Ghidorah's bites were implied lethal to Godzilla through energy drain so life drain again goes both ways.

Give Dracula more blood why don't you? This really seems to just be "I think his version of moves are better" since they share like 90% of the same moves. I'm of the mindset the same reasons go to the other combatant.

If we really wanna go there, Ghidorah's AP and durability gets to large country level or higher very easily since A) he scales to an impact worse than the 100 teraton KT by lore B) he might BE that impact C) varying calcs of the new Oxygen Destroyer get it from large island+ up to multi-continental+ and he shrugged that off D) the very minute amount of his energy that becomes the storm scales up to such through the way explosions work. And his durability lets him fight stronger foes as mentioned previously.

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
How far is his range? Ghidorah's gravity beams have shown multi-kilometer range and his weather powers (possibly also continent moving since you can't just teraform the planet with hurricanes whereas the profile impies Azi has continental range at most. So unless he's got better stuff than mountain nuking, I'd need more proof.
His magic was mentioned to dwarf a mountain range, without help from more than a hundred clones. He doesn't have continental range, that's referring to destruction overtime. It doesn't really matter though, they're in range of each other and Ghidorah's beams are currently hundreds of meters anyway, according to his profile.

Also....how is danmaku an advantage when your opponent has the same thing? And the durability to shrug it off as well.

There are varying levels to the ability. You could only make a reasonable argument for Ghidorah in this area with his weather manipulation...which is High 6-A and as a result, shouldn't be allowed if he can utilize that in a combat applicable manner for offense and defense.

Azi Dahaka's flames and his fangs could grievously damage a character that's easily 6.9 teratons when he was in an energy depleted state, what proof do you have that he can shrug off thousands upon thousands of such attacks? If he could do so, his durability would be comfortably into 6-B and it isn't.

That can handle his hits" proof it can take higher than his AP, cause Ghidorah's pretty easily stronger. Illusions won't really work because of the sentient intelligence of the middle head, the advanced senses and the sonar all the kaiju have (which isn't on their profile for some reason). Ghidorah's also got his own numerous attacks like his wing lightning which can hit a large amount of targets instantly.

Ghidorah doesn't have higher AP. Azi Dahaka is virtually Country level, and I can't work with that "WAAAAY higher" stuff without an actual multiplier. It just means he's above 3 teratons but not quantifiable, that's how cases like this are treated in versus threads. If you are arguing Ghidorah is easily stronger, that essentially means you're arguing he's easily into Country level and his profile doesn't reflect this.

Azi Dahaka sends people into an illusionary world, a sentient intelligence and enhanced senses wouldn't be effective, especially as basic illusions can work on those with extrasensory perception.

Yeah, and Azi Dahaka can stack barriers, teleport, and stop the attack in time.

His storm itself is also shown to be able to aid him in fights, and its very passively surrounding him. I'm kinda seeing how Azi doesn't immediately get blown apart, but most of the things mentioned here wouldn't really help. Ghidorah's bites were implied lethal to Godzilla through energy drain so life drain again goes both ways.

I'm sure said storm can be bypassed with enough attacks, as a character comparable to Azi Dahaka already beat another Low 6-B with offensive and defensive weather manipulation. Although Ghidorah is High 6-A with weather manipulation, should be restricted if it's combat applicable or he'd just one-shot.

I never said Azi Dahaka could no-sell Ghidorah's bite, I said he has several ways around it. But it was stated that negative effects that have to do with lifespan are of no issue to Azi Dahaka, and the difference between both of their life related abilities is that Azi Dahaka doesn't need to make contact with Ghidorah whereas Ghidorah needs direct contact.

I mean, if you feel Ghidorah should be higher than he's currently rated as, you could make a thread. I don't know anything about Godzilla so I can't comment on those.

So, the votes are based on a bit of a weird vote where it's literally admitted that Azi Dahaka has the overall advantage, and that Ghidorah's best chance is to absorb his life force in melee and one-shot him.

Ghidorah only has:

1. Lightning Absorption, which is irrelevant as its only a miniscule part of the thousands of attacks he's going to be peppered with, only going to get much worse when Azi Dahaka incorporates a hundred clones.

2. Life Absorption, which is reliant on him somehow getting past Azi Dahaka's evasive and defensive maneuvers. There's no feasible explanation offered for this, just a vague offering of "if he plays his cards right", which really amounts to nothing substantial. I could just as easily say Ghidorah would not have the chance to bite Azi Dahaka if he plays his cards right, only that I would actually be technically correct as Azi Dahaka has techniques that back up my point. Not to mention again, Azi Dahaka's life steal is more efficient as it doesn't require direct contact.

If we do say they can cancel each other out with some of the techniques they have in common, Azi Dahaka's arsenal of techniques are still all around superior to Ghidorah's, there is virtually no relevant area in combat that Ghidorah beats Azi Dahaka in with our current stats. Azi Dahaka is either comparable, or has the advantage in quantity and quality (efficiency). Even the best case scenario listed above for both quite obviously plays into Azi Dahaka's advantage.

Going off the profile alone is disingenuous as there's no real release on the movie (any legal ones anyway) so it would be incomplete by default. Everything is thus anecdotal so I understand why the person who made the profile has mistakes and incomplete abilities and such, but it won't be fixed until the movie's released on Blu-Ray. For instance the thread trying to calculate his storm's energy content had to base it off an anecdote of it swallowing the Caribbean when earlier in the film showed it covering Brazil. I don't blame them but basing things solely on the profile isn't fair to the very recent character. So I'm going to group every "the profile doesn't say so" argument into here as they are arguing through ignorance and thus irrelevant. Kay?

The beams have shown cloud to ground distance as such that he wasn't even visible. Given that his storm is confirmed to be the largest Earth has ever had, this puts the beams ranges at over 50,000 feet or just under 16 kilometers. Of course that's also not the most relevant since he likes to blast up close as much as he does from far away.

Then by the same philosophy clones adding to his attack should be banned as that would raise him above the low country level area immediately as well as numerous beams from mountain range sized magic areas.

5.9 actually. I checked the math and that's why I say roughly 6, because it's under. Ghidorah meanwhile shrugged off a calculated 132 teratons https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8383/Screen_Shot_2019-07-30_at_5.28.17_PM.png or at the inaccurate low end half a teraton. With a head ripped off, this did no damage to him. Godzilla was also physically undamaged by it and only (kind of) succumbed to what amounts to suffocation. Leaving it unquantifiable and at the number too low to be accurate is also incoherently dumb. And even if such was the case, single beams were able to cause Godzilla damage. The 3.6 teraton feat didn't do a thing to him. Thus 3 beams would have 3x the AP logically and so 10.8 teratons is Ghidorah's bare minimum baseline for max AP. Thus, he IS stronger.

Well there's no way he wouldn't still react if he's then attacked since again, he can fire numerous places at once. Not to the same extent, but enough.

All of which will drain him. And won't give him the chance to kill Ghidorah that he'd need since these things don't seem to last very long. Not to mention these barriers can be broken through with superior AP, which Ghidorah has basically by default.

It was only bypassed by being blown away with him by Fire Godzilla's three nuclear pulses. Someone of a similar power level or weaker would need proof of dispersing a storm that reconstitues every time Ghidorah flaps his wings. Limiting an ability because it would make him too strong? Then thousands of clones with the same attack potency should be bound for the same reason. Or is it only fair when it affects the opponent?

That may be true, but such a thing would make Ghidorah stronger and thus harder to combat. Also, Ghidorah's biologically immortal so it wouldn't cause him much problem either.

Well me and some friends calculated three hundred+ teraton feats, but I feel more is needed to be worth a full thread on revising the profile.

Given his higher power, Ghidorah could still win.

Issue is it's not something really relevant to this match

Until it's done, Ghidorah is Low 6B and a calc that hasn't been accepted can't be applied, if it is accepted, this turns into a massive stomp for Ghidorah.

The Titans should be higher regardless since the asteroid's low-end being accepted was only because it had less assumptions. Materials came out afterwards confirming this, such as Ghidorah arriving by a "falling star that swallowed gods and man alike" meaning his title as the living extinction event is true. And very few asteroid based mass extinctions have occured thus, those we know of can be used as scaling tools.

We can only go off the profile though, that's how things work here. Moving on to the relevant parts.

Then by the same philosophy clones adding to his attack should be banned as that would raise him above the low country level area immediately as well as numerous beams from mountain range sized magic areas.

Ghidorah's weather manipulation is currently High 6-A. It has a set tier that would definitely lead to a stomp, while it's not the same for Azi Dahaka's clones. So under our rules, if that's restricted, the match wouldn't be valid anymore.

5.9 actually. I checked the math and that's why I say roughly 6, because it's under. Ghidorah meanwhile shrugged off a calculated 132 teratons.

Oh, alright. I've been told it's almost 7 before. If Ghidorah really shrugged off 132 teratons, he'd be Large Country level so I'd suggest you make a thread to fix his stats.

For now, though, he's Low 6-B.

Leaving it unquantifiable and at the number too low to be accurate is also incoherently dumb. And even if such was the case, single beams were able to cause Godzilla damage. The 3.6 teraton feat didn't do a thing to him. Thus 3 beams would have 3x the AP logically and so 10.8 teratons is Ghidorah's bare minimum baseline for max AP. Thus, he IS stronger.

Okay, make a thread to get him accepted as 6-B or High 6-B then. There wouldn't be an argument if Ghidorah was actually listed at that level. The only reason we're here is because he's currently Low 6-B.

Well there's no way he wouldn't still react if he's then attacked since again, he can fire numerous places at once. Not to the same extent, but enough.

All of which will drain him. And won't give him the chance to kill Ghidorah that he'd need since these things don't seem to last very long. Not to mention these barriers can be broken through with superior AP, which Ghidorah has basically by default.

I don't get this part but I suppose it's not too relevant.

He could rampage for many days, he just got drained as he fought someone whose techniques are a natural counter to his abilities. Not sure what you mean by "last very long" though.

Yeah, make a thread for Ghidorah's stats because he doesn't have superior AP as of now.

Limiting an ability because it would make him too strong? Then thousands of clones with the same attack potency should be bound for the same reason. Or is it only fair when it affects the opponent?

It's a no-brainer. A High 6-A method of offense and defense can't be bypassed by Azi Dahaka.

I never once said these clones have the same AP, that's not stated in canon. I would apologize if my posts implied that. I meant to convey that they can use his abilities and thousands of attacks at once in tandem with him, so the damage would be much higher compared to Azi Dahaka attacking by his lonesome.

Well me and some friends calculated three hundred+ teraton feats, but I feel more is needed to be worth a full thread on revising the profile.

Given his higher power, Ghidorah could still win.

How is three supposed Large Country level feats not enough for a revision?

Sure enough, but we can't use your claims unless they're accepted in a thread. You can't just claim 6-B to High 6-B for him in a versus match, we go by the profiles here.

You haven't provided anything new to work with. Nothing on how Ghidorah can reasonably or logically counter Azi Dahaka's techniques, it's basically summed up as you repeating how Ghidorah is much stronger. It's not like I have a problem with that, you just need to make a thread to get your proposals accepted. Pending that, he's scaling to a lower value than Azi Dahaka.

I agree that the Titans in the Monsterverse should be much higher than what they are currently rated however a CRT is needed to upgrade them. Also is Ghidorah allowed to call upon the other titans via Alpha call?

Lack of profile information does not mean it gets dismissed. That's just fallacious.

Very flawed rules to say "Nah 10,000 of the same attack isn't too strong but a higher attack is too strong, so nerf it." The gap from baseline small country to country is 7 times. To large country is 14.29. So even 100 clones would be two tiers above the profile tier of Ghidorah, thus an unfair stomp since this site declares 7.5x AP is a one-shot. Thousands is just spite.

Double checked. It's just under 6, like 5.98. Also, limiting Ghidorah to the 3.6 is illogical for numerous reasons, so his accepted AP in this thread should be 10.8

To summarize, if Ghidorah is to be expected to just be put under full illusion he'd blast everything around him. Also he's facing someone who could do the same thing given the chance.

Well there's also missing abilities like the previously mentioned sonar, wind manipulation, storm manipulation, etc (which are all apparently seperate on this wiki) as well as the power issue. Speed also needs an upgrade. And I want as much proof as possible because of previous threads just getting turned down for inept reasoning.

To clear things up, the High 6A thing would be gradual, but definitely not eons upon eons as there was worry even a few years (time for Godzilla to recover from the oxygen in his body being destroyed. Of course, that tier could potentially be argued in general for him, but if he's being used at this level then using the gradual effect of his storm...to take away his storm....makes no real sense. Also his normal storm is worth about 1.093288230E21 Joules based on size alone or large island+. This is ever-present around his body and does function as a defense mechanism as well as an attack.

Azi scales directly to or even below that feat, whereas Ghidorah by ANY stretch of downplay is still superior to the feat which did jack squat https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591831666633211904/605945848328880148/3979680-gz_vs_asteroid_1.jpg and https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591831666633211904/605945860068737026/3979681-gz_vs_asteroid_2.jpg meanwhile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG8dyHATtME=107s apologies for lack of sources before, these clips get hit with copyright strikes very quickly.

That's bullshit.

Profiles need to be complete and have accurate information on them

Calling it fallacious to not take stuff that isn't on the profile seriously is silly at best.

So, I guess Ghidorah will be revised / upgraded. I have no interest in using up any more time or effort needlessly, so I'll unfollow this.

Back