• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Cold upgrade to 4-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
Currently, we have King Cold listed as Small Star level+, i assume by scaling him to 50% Frieza.

However, this can't be true since Frieza believed his father could be of help against Goku as a Super Saiyan:
013.jpg

We know that 50% Frieza was much weaker than SSJ Goku as he effortlessly dodged his Death Beams:

And even when he didn't dodge Frieza's attacks, he wasn't affected in the slightless:

Therefore, i suggest to upgrade King Cold as "At most Star level", scaling him to Frieza at his 100%.

Last edited:
And even when he didn't dodge Frieza's attacks, he wasn't affected in the slightless:
He was effected. It caused him to bleed from the mouth.

But for the thread
Cold the Great

King of the universe

First Appearance: chapter 329

Special Characteristics: Freeza’s father. He is a shadowy presence in the organization, and nobody knows of his existence apart from his family and his direct subordinates, not even the Ginyu Special-Squad. Though he’s the head of the strongest family in the universe, he is somewhat inferior to Freeza.
Idk, "At least Low 4-C+" covers "Somewhat inferior" in my view.

Frieza said even at 50% of his power that nobody managed to dodge his death beams. That would probably means that King Cold is < 50% Frieza

Frieza also mentioned that he would be enough to finish SSJ Goku himself with his Mecha Frieza form, but that King Cold helping him would just make it easier

He can be slightly weaker than 100% and still be Star level.
Yeah , the thing is that we do not know if the slightly weaker is refering to 50% or 100% , you can argue that both make sense for a couple of reasons , the problem is that other (more recent) sources claim stuff like "freeza was stronger than cold since birth" or that "freeza was always on a league of its own" ignoring the slightly weaker part altogether
Like , i can get behind "at least 4-C+, possible higher" but anything above is too questionable

Last edited:
Anyway, i'm willing to concede on this argument. This can be closed as many users (including some staff members) disagreed.

If King Cold < Frieza, and Frieza < Super Saiyan Goku, King Cold has no grounds to backscale from Goku. Hell, Mecha Frieza was confident he could take Super Saiyan Goku on alone, completely disregarding Cold at that point.

so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back