• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kimetsu no Yaiba Verse Creation

Main kimetsu (1)

Okay, so here in this thread I will be laying out this verse, it's characters and the function and abilities of them.

Human Abilities

Breathing Styles
Humans, specifically Demon Hunters, utilize a swordsmanship called Breathing Styles, these Styles are the only way shown to be able to defeat a Demon. When using these Breath's the user can increase the amount of oxygen in one's blood by controlling his breathing pattern - this results in a major boost in strength and speed. It also allows the user to fine the "Line of Interval" - the weak spot in a Demon's head which when cut will automatically kill the Demon. There are 5 basic breaths as described as by Rengoku, the Flame Pillar;

• Breath of Flames (Red)
  • Breath of Water (Blue)
  • Breath of Lightning (Yellow)
  • Breath of Rock (Grey)
  • Breath of Wind (Green)
All other Breathing Styles are derived from them, with Mist Style coming from Wind and Beast Style coming from Rock (we know this because of the colour of Inosuke's Blade which is grey). Ironically however they are all described as Rengoku's father, as poor imitations of the first Godly Breath - Breath of Sun/Dance of the Fire God. Breathing Styles can do much more than just manipulating the elements that they are named from, they allowed Kamado to heal a blood hemorrhage by controlling his blood vessels.

Additionally all the notable characters that are comparable/superior to Inosuke, Kamado and Zenitsu should have resistance to Dream Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Illusion Creation and Poison Manipulation as they were able to break out the First Lower Moon's illusionary dream that they were trapped in with Kamado forcibly resisting the attempts to put him to sleep. Additionally Kamado and Tengen could resist Gyuutarou's poison with sheer willpower - although they did almost die after the fight but this might also be because of their wounds and fatigue.

So the composite profile for all humans in this verse should have; Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Swordsmanship, Body Control, Regenerationn (Mid-Low), Elemental Manipulation (Of whatever breath they use), Statistics Amplification, Resistance to Dream Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Illusion Creation and Poison Manipulation

Strength
I have already calculated a feat by Zenitsu (not Kimetsu like the blog says) which would scale to all the younger weaker characters and any significantly strong Demons that can fight them.

However exceptionally powerful characters like current and former pillars would scale to Rengoku, who could fight on even grounds with Akaza an Upper Moon Demons (and the Third strongest one to boot). This is exceptionally important because the Upper Moon Demons have explicitly said to have buried mountains by a Lower Moon Demon which is why their ranks haven't changed in a hundred years.

I'm not sure if that would be a 7-B or 7-A feat but until someone can confirm for me then I would propose that we rate any Current/Former Pillars as; 7-B possibly 7-A.

Demon Abilities
Demons use a special technique called Blood Arts which allow them to use manipulate their blood for whatever purpose they need. However unlike the breathing styles, there isn't any consistency with their abilities and they can greatly differ depending on the Demon. When a human is transformed into a demon it seems like normal diseases and the like do not affect them as Tamayo only transforms people - such as Yushiro - into Demons when they are undergoing great sickness in order that they may survive and live forever as evidenced by the fact that Yushiro is still alive and healthy. Demons are also capable to transforming their bodies and limbs into various appendages and are able to regenerate from attacks that completely completely remove/destroy their heads.

So the composite Demon Profile for this verse should be So the composite profile for all humans in this verse should have; Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Transformation Body Control, Regenerationn (Mid), Blood Manipulation and Resistance to Diseases.

Strength
Normal Demons are capable of destroying entire houses and smashing apart walls and trees. So they would be 9-B/9-A.

Obviously more powerful demons with greater showings would scale to Zenitsu's feat. This would make them 8-B.

And finally the Upper Moons or any demons that might pop up that could be as strong as them would be 7-B possibly 7-A

Any additional ability the demon has should then be added. So what are your thoughts guys?

Yes!!!! I support this full heartedly and will help out with anything involving inform on the verse cause I keep update with all the weekly releases

AstralKing7 said:
Yes!!!! I support this full heartedly and will help out with anything involving inform on the verse cause I keep update with all the weekly releases
Thank you very much

AstralKing7 said:
Just so u guys know the anime is coming his year or earlier next year
I've known that for awhile. It's actually coming next year, we already have a release date.

I'd like it to debut sooner but oh well.

With ththe anime it will be so much easier to calc feats man lol cause the manga is so hard

Also I hope it has great music for the badass fights

Sorry I don't know how l, well I never tried. It easy tho, you just have the make a description of the Verse well the series, it's powres, abilities and have character profiles as well

I remebered seeing this a while ago and now that I've caught up with the manga, I wanted to help out. Is everyone still on board with it?

I can help as well with gathering information but for help a user on here made a page with information to start from already for the verse page. I think the user name was Ringoku or something of the such. I'll help to where I can when I have time

I'm a little late to this but I would also like to offer my assistance.

I am up to date on the manga and I have plenty of imgur scans with the best feats from said manga.

It's looking pretty good so far.

All it needs are some profiles.

Now that I think about it, why isn't Tanjiro's profile linked yet?

[1]

Antvasima suggested that a current calculation group member should evaluate it for whatever reason.

Whether it's a requirement or not I'm not sure.

Back