• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Bean vs Niko Bellic

Hmmm... no one else has decided to vote here, So I'll do it my self.

I predict this is going to be a gunfight, I'll list the advantages of both sides here.

Niko:
- Adaptation (doesn't fit the power very well, though it's a great intelligence supporting rating nonetheless)
- With the speed equalization rules, Niko would have quicker travel speed, minor in a fight like this.
- Lifting Strength (nigh irrelevant (it's a gun fight))
Killer Bean:
- Gun Feats: Does Niko have any better gun feats? Anyone arguing for Niko? Shooting the scopes of sniper rifles & redirecting bullets with bullets isn't something on Niko's profile. Don't get me wrong, he's skilled, but has he turned the tide over someone comparable to Bean?

Unknowns:
- Feats: The thing I want to ask is how power is the military in the killer bean canon? If it's comparable to IRL then Niko's at a disadvantage.

Conclusion: I'm not sure if Niko has fought anyone like or comparable to Bean, I'll side with Bean for now but I wish some GTA supporters & knowledgeable members would be here for debate.

Yugoslav Wars for reference

Well Niko was is trained in Yugoslav wars and has combat experience taking out multiple armed men with weapons and held his own against gangsters with ease. On the other hand Killer Bean is more agile with his acrobatics being an aassassin.
This would go down to who has the better weapons and utilizes them.
I think Niko via experience would use his weapons effectively and get the best out of Killer Bean, So I'll vote for him.

Well Niko was is trained in Yugoslav wars and has combat experience taking out multiple armed men with weapons and held his own against gangsters with ease. On the other hand Killer Bean is more agile with his acrobatics being an aassassin.
This would go down to who has the better weapons and utilizes them.
I think Niko via experience would use his weapons effectively and get the best out of Killer Bean, So I'll vote for him.
With our current knowledge, Niko FRA!

Back