• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill la Kill: Possible Ryuko Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i think that after what Ryu said here, i'm fine enough with upgrading EoS Ryuko to 6-B level.

But yeah if we take your adjustment Lina, that's a problem. Ryuko in her strongest form is only about 6-A. For her to be Low 5-B w/o having Kisaragi form seems Way of her strongest forms league if anything. But i would gladly like to hear Ryu's thought on your calc adjustment.

@Bluedash and Aizen: That's exactly my thought. It's way too high compared to her strongest forms power, which if i recall is only 6-A at the most....

Technically Ryuko's High 6-A form isn't her strongest (she gains another huge power up where she is able to defeat Ragyo who initially stomped her, through absorbing her powers)

However since neither that form or Kisaragi have showings of this level, I believe Country level would be on the safe side as well.

Yeah i'd rather we take having 6-B Ryuko (well that's for her EoS form but still). Cause if we were to take what Lina did above, that would make Ryuko even higher than before when she was 5-C for a short while (i remember clearly on that one, actually).

It seems there is a lot of support for the original 6-B proposal I've made, with 6 mods and 3 admins (2 of these people being calc members) and a former calc member agreeing with it.

Would it be okay for me to implement that now?

This proposed upgrade is okay, although I wonder what we should do with the previous feat that we calculated for EoS Ryuko considering that it was more concrete in terms of proving her AP. I thought she went all out on destroying the Honnouji Island there?

@Ant alright. Thank you.

@Lina we still use that calc for EoS Ryuko's speed, and the arena's size which got the cast 7-A. This calc is still extremely relevant, even if we don't use it for EoS AP anymore.

Also she went all out in one attack that destroyed both S.S. Sol and the island. There's nothing suggesting she exerted more effort into destroying the island than the ship, since both were destroyed at once, which even then could most likely be chalked off as lack of AoE. And there are technically more Country level showings than Mountain ones.

Since this seems to be concluded though, I will be closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back