• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Sasuke and Naruto vs Bakugou and Deku

round 1: pre-chunin-exam naruto and sasuke vs current bakugou and deku

round 2: post chunin-exam naruto and sasuke (means that sasuke has 3 tomoe and CS and naruto one-tail-mode( with all the disadvantages of course))

which team would win?

Bonus round:

beginning Part 2 sasuke and naruto making a one on one gauntlet in the BNHA-verse

Bonus Round 2:

hebi-sasuke and sage mode naruto vs BNHA-verse at once

I just noticed Naruto doesn't have a key for his child version. Anyway...

R1 Team Dekugou via superior AP and Durability (Bakugou)

R2 Team Dekugou via superior AP and Durability (Bakugou) despite Speed disadvantage 6/10

Bonus

R1 Team Sasuto won't clear. Both are Atleast Building Level with Supersonic+. I'm not buying City-Block Durability Sasuke against Deidara though. Also, they're not hurting All Might and his power level equivalents.

R2 Team Sasuto takes it. Sage Naruto Rasenshuriken's everyone to hell, along with superior speed.

^in R2: if dekugou has less speed doesnt that mean that AP is useless? naruto has immense healing too, and sasuke could foresee any action done by dekugou in close range thanks to sharingan :(

bonus R2: naruto cant spam rasenshuriken in sage mode, he has a limit of 3 (or so) before sage mode ends, and there is also a power-negator on BNHA-side, eraserhead should negate things like rasenshuriken and sage mode right? (also the creation of snakes/susanoo/amaterasu should be negated) :)

HMMMM,i don't know a lot about BNHA verse,but the r1 pre chunin exam naruto and sasuke lack a lot one on one all out fight experience and some haxxes and sheer power.so i guess R1 is a victory for bakugou and deku

R2,so this is post chunin exams,then sasuke has the full sharingan and the second level of cursed seal of heaven,naruto in fox chakra cloak,nauto gonna be spamming chakra limb attacks and can heal almost instantly and sasuke can sort of use his wings for flying/gliding,an extra set of hands and stuff you can do with two huge demon hands protruding from your back and precog,so i feel that team naruto can take round two

Bonus rounds-I dunno enough about BNHA verse so can't say

^it currently has 93 chapters, it is very enjoyable if you have time give it a try, it also has a anime adaptation with 9 or so episodes out ^_^

Back