• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid named finger vs Recep İvedik

ShionAH

He/Him
Mike vs Recep
Both are street level and no guns or equipment
Both are in character
1 Meter Distance

Kid named finger:
Kid named Recep:
:
images
Recep_%C4%B0vedik.jpg

a small shark that was supposed to be big but the company sucks lol
it feels strange to assume that the shark was "supposed" to be big when there are real species of shark which are around that size
eh? he is a old guy and got beaten up in the show am I wrong?
he is an old guy who has won just about every physical confrontation he's been shown in. he's only been beaten up twice, the first time by tuco (who scales to 3 kilojoules) when he was intentionally trying to get beat up so that tuco would be arrested, and the second time by an entire gang wielding knives. also you'd be surprised how weak some shark species can be

bohohohoty who made a profile for recep thats cringe ahahaha

Anyway Mike destroys via vastly superior skill. Recep didn't beat athletes via skill but rather with superior strength, something he lacks here as of now

Waiting for a profile for Arif Işık he would have much better feats and would be a lot less cringe

Last edited:
bohohohoty who made a profile for recep thats cringe ahahaha

Anyway Mike destroys via vastly superior skill. Recep didn't beat athletes via skill but rather with superior strength, something he lacks here as of now

Waiting for a profile for Arif Işık he would have much better feats and would be a lot less cringe
LMAO YES I want Arift that would be so epic

I know i'm late to say this but the shark Recep killed was small as hell and i doubt it's size is even equal to an average Joe. Also Recep struggled with an anaconda and shat his pants the moment he saw a lion, him being 9-B is a bad idea, but it think he can be 9-C+ due to him killing an anaconda (although off-screen) and wrestling with a gorilla. Everything aside that profile needs few changes and also the seventh movie came (I'm not sure if he has any feats in there i didn't watch the last one, he also once wrestled with a gorilla if i remmeber true, the intelligence part is also lacking some things)

I know i'm late to say this but the shark Recep killed was small as hell and i doubt it's size is even equal to an average Joe. Also Recep struggled with an anaconda and shat his pants the moment he saw a lion, him being 9-B is a bad idea, but it think he can be 9-C+ due to him killing an anaconda (although off-screen). Everything aside that profile needs few changes and also the seventh movie came (I'm not sure if he has any feats in there i didn't watch the last one, he also once wrestled with a gorilla if i remmeber true, the intelligence part is also lacking some things)
Are you perhaps turkish? Anyways I believe recep deserves 9-B because most of the animals he “feared” because they had shar claws and stuff.

Yes, and same guy who did the Recep İvedik profile, but since I'm not good at this and I stopped being interested (now I'm hanging on reddit and youtube) i didn't do anything about it. The actual problem here is there is nothing proves that Recep being wall level, he has not any wall level feats, him fearing from animals like Lions also kinda supports that. Even if we could use that deleted cutscene from Recep İvedik 5 where Recep sends an Azebaijani boxer fly few meter away with a punch i don't think a calculation about it would result as wall level. Him being 9-C+ is more reasonable as he tied up with a gorilla and killed an anaconda
I see.

Back