• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this version of Naruto only knows rasengan and clone jutsu right?

I think Goku might stomp R2.

RadicalMrR said:
So this version of Naruto only knows rasengan and clone jutsu right?
I think Goku might stomp R2.

Yes, and Goku would only have his power pole.

RadicalMrR said:
Well he also has the Flying Nimbus and very weak Kamehameha.
I confused Start of DB for a second, so yea, Goku would have his Nimbus and Kamehameha

Not sure going be profiles oozaru looks like hes High 8-C While Naruto is only 8-C, I think Oozaru might have a ki attack but im not sure if so he can just nuke Naruto.

RadicalMrR said:
Not sure going be profiles oozaru looks like hes High 8-C While Naruto is only 8-C, I think Oozaru might have a ki attack but im not sure if so he can just nuke Naruto.
I don't think Goku ever used any ki attacks as an Oozaru

I'd give round 1 to Goku, Naruto does have the resengan and speed is equalized but Goku has superior fighting capabilities and with his power pole he can take out a lot of naruto's clones with ease and with nimbus he can go air born if things get hairy.

I'll go with Goku on this one to but only slightly both become very enraged and no longer fight tactical and while Naruto does have the speed advantage Goku has the advantage in Ap and Dura plus a speed boost but it is odd that his speed is still peak human on his profile but with his enhanced hearing all he need is to hit Naruto once to slow naruto down and being to pumble him. I will admit however this will be extremely hard to do. Even if Goku can't hit him he might be able to outlast him until the nine tails can no longer supply him with more but this will be a hell of a battle.

True it is unknown weather Goku can or can't fire ki mouth beams. He may have not shown to be able to but it still is a possibility but I still have a small belief that he can win even if he can't use it.

Alright, hopefully we can get some more votes in (for either character, I do believe this can go either way) soon.

I'd go with Kid Goku,

Mainly because Naruto can be and has been shown to be injured by blades and other tools, while Goku even as early as episode one, was able to shrug off bullets and later was shown casually ignoring other melee weapons. Goku also lifted and threw a car... though I remember young Naruto stopping that giant snake Orochimaru had... Still...

In Both Rounds I see Kid Goku winning. With Speed equalized, Naruto is disadvantaged. Especially against the Oozaru.

[Edit] Read a comment saying Speed not equal for round 2. I still think the Oozaru batters One-tailed Naruto into pulp. It wouldn't be a stomp, but I don't Naruto overcoming the Great Ape.

EsotericDichotomy said:
I'd go with Kid Goku,
Mainly because Naruto can be and has been shown to be injured by blades and other tools, while Goku even as early as episode one, was able to shrug off bullets and later was shown casually ignoring other melee weapons. Goku also lifted and threw a car... though I remember young Naruto stopping that giant snake Orochimaru had... Still...

In Both Rounds I see Kid Goku winning. With Speed equalized, Naruto is disadvantaged. Especially against the Oozaru.

[Edit] Read a comment saying Speed not equal for round 2. I still think the Oozaru batters One-tailed Naruto into pulp. It wouldn't be a stomp, but I don't Naruto overcoming the Great Ape.
Yea, I originally had Speed Equalized in both rounds due to Naruto's speed advantage, I removed it in R2 because Oozaru would stomp due to higher AP and Dura, giving back Naruto his speed advantage just made sense

What does kunai and shuriken being able to harm Naruto have to do with this match? Looking at Goku's page, he doesn't seem to have bladed weapons and if he does, Naruto can block them with his weapons too. And well, didn't he tank Gaara's Sand Shuriken?

I vote for Naruto due to his unorthodox style of fighting and better versatility. He can casually create hundreds of clones and they can use Rasengan too. It seems like his kunai and shuriken won't do much to Goku but he can throw explosive tags at Goku and use the explosions to his advantage like having a clone play possum like he did against Neji. And if Goku figures the use of the tags, he could attach a fake tag and catch him off guard. He can also evade Goku's attacks using Replacement Jutsu or switching with a clone. He could utilize smoke bombs to hide his position and hit Goku with Uzumaki Combo or something.

I'm not sure about Round 2. Naruto could win because of his superior speed but Goku could one-shot him if he makes a wrong move since he doesn't have ranged attacks.

Actually, I vote for Naruto in round 2 too. He has range with his shockwaves, chakra roars and chakra arms. He can create thousands of shadow clones and since they can use his ranged attacks and converge on Goku with multiple Rasengan, coupled with his superior speed, I see Naruto winning here too.

Alright, 2 to 4, I wont be able to update that often for a few days.

Edit: Turns out I'll probably be back on full time (not just during school hours) on Friday, possibly Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back