• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Buu Question....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solar System level is large enough that he could be thousands of times stronger than Cell and still be nowhere near Multi-Solar System level.

What Promestein said. The gap between the low and high end of Solar System alone is over a trillion so there;s no way Buu could ever be even near the lowest end of MSS level.

^That implies that they are on the higher end of SS level which we don't know if they really or not.

Edit: They most likely aren't unless someone thinks or brings up any proof that they are millions of times stronger than SPC and SSJ2 Cell Saga Gohan.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
TakatoBlue said:
I was thinking ... should we put a "+" in their profiles? (Above Cell)
No. Kid Buu would need to be at the very least billions of times stronger than SPC to get the +.
Billions of times if they were 4A. (Multi SS)

I mean ...

4A >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4B+ > 4B.

Cell is 4B.

4B+ for characters above Cell seems reasonable. Or at least Buuhan and Vegetto.

There's not really any canon proof that Buu is at a level that would warrant that, @Pasacon.

TakatoBlue said:
Billions of times if they were 4A. (Multi SS)

I mean ...

4A >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4B+ > 4B.

Cell is 4B.

4B+ for characters above Cell seems reasonable. Or at least Buuhan and Vegetto.
No. Billions of times would be for him to be somewhere around the middle of Solar System level.

Which is what would begin to warrant a +.

He'd need to be more than a trillion times stronger to hit 4-A.

Takato, do you have proof that they are billions of times above Cell? Cause what Azathoth said is what will allow the ones you mentioned to even remotely gain that +.

Edti: Nvrmind, Azzy got the answer again for ya.

Promestein said:
There's not really any canon proof that Buu is at a level that would warrant that, @Pasacon.
take a Genkidama I had all the energy of the Universe according to the narrator.

Pasacon said:
take a Genkidama I had all the energy of the Universe according to the narrator.
Not even close. It had energy from all over the universe. That is not remotely the same as having all energy in the universe.

I just said that 1 Solar System = 4B.

Billions to trillions SS's = 4A (Billions, because above 100 billion stars should be considered 3C)

4B+ should be a high end of 1 Solar System. Basically ... something around 5 ~ 10 SS's.

TakatoBlue said:
I just said that 1 Solar System = 4B.
Billions to trillions SS's = 4A (Billions, because above 100 billion stars should be considered 3C)

4B+ should be a high end of 1 Solar System. Basically ... something around 5 ~ 10 SS's.
That's not how it works. At all. Trillions of times solar system level is the energy needed to destroy two solar systems in one shot due to the immense distance between them.

Spirit Bomb is wonky anyways. Gohan reflected one that would have been VASTLY stronger than him simply because he was pure of heart.

Pasacon said:
Not even close. It had energy from all over the universe. That is not remotely the same as having all energy in the universe.

I know, but according to kaiosama a small part of the energy of a planet more sun could destroy a planet.

Pasacon said:
I know, but according to kaiosama a small part of the energy of a planet more sun could destroy a planet.
That doesn't matter since Kid Buu is already hundreds of thousands of times beyond planet level, and there is absolutely no way to gauge exactly how much spiritual energy he was hit with.

I see, so, here you considere the distance too? All right, then.

But that "Trillions of times solar system level is the energy needed to destroy two solar systems" sounds absurd, lol.

But I understood now. Thanks. :p

I thought it was like ...

"I can destroy 1 solar system"

"I'm 10 times stronger than you, so ... I have power to destroy 10 SS's"

Pasacon said:
That doesn't matter since Kid Buu is already hundreds of thousands of times beyond planet level, and there is absolutely no way to gauge exactly how much spiritual energy he was hit with.
calculations?

TakatoBlue said:
I see, so, here you considere the distance too? All right, then.
But that "Trillions of times solar system level is the energy needed to destroy two solar systems" sounds absurd, lol.

But I understood now. Thanks. :p

I thought it was like ...

"I can destroy 1 solar system"

"I'm 10 times stronger than you, so ... I have power to destroy 10 SS's"
The reason we use distance is because Solar Systems aren't grouped together like that in real life. A character ten times stronger than a solar system buster could destroy ten solar systems...if said solar systems weren't even solar systems anymore and just lumped together with no distance between them.

If you want it changed to it like that, you'll have to convince both DT and Lord Kavpeny especially, Takato. They are the ones that set the current standards for 4-A/Multi Solar System.

CrossverseCrisis said:
If you want it changed to it like that, you'll have to convince both DT and Lord Kavpeny especially, Takato. They are the ones that set the current standards for 4-A/Multi Solar System.
Well, I think it would make the things easier ...

But ... nevermind. Let's not mess around with something that is already good.

It would be but again if you want it to make it easier on say what you said like above from earlier, your gonna have to convince those two completely.

But alright then. *Nods*

Edit: Nvrmind again, Azathoth answerd for ya on that part. -_-;

It would also make them incorrect. It would be the same as finding galaxy level by first removing all space between celestial objects.
Until 4C, I think it's how it works around here. Just by energy.

Above that, we use distance ...

It's like you're gonna buy something you want, you just count the money. But here we would count the money we need to get in the shop too, the bus ticket (in that case it would be a spaceship, lol), whatever.

But nevermind. It's just another method. I don't have any problem with the current one.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying things, guys.

TakatoBlue said:
Until 4C, I think it's how it works around here. Just by energy.

Above that, we use distance ...

It's like you're gonna buy something you want, you just count the money. But here we would count the money we need to get in the shop too, the bus ticket, whatever.
A building is a single object.

A planet is a single object.

A star is a single object.

A solar system is multiple objects that are always going to have space between them.

That is why you must account for distance if something can supposedly destroy it in one shot.

Ignoring distance is not another method. It's just wrong, which is why we can't do it.

Well, since the topic has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back