• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Buu is the most powerful Buu confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BuuFriezaInterview

Images

Ec74d7537f033cdbf413d50c50702ecb10582f4dv2 hq

B015ffdad153fa3ee44c0d0708097a079b962aadv2 hq

3308830-3917108587-kid-b

008 009

First image: The anime-related Dragon Book Z Vol. 7 states that he is the Buu with the greatest power.

Second image: In an interview, Toriyama noted that he made Frieza and Majin Buu in their final transformations to be the strongest to go against people's expectations.

Third image: In the anime, Goku states that, as Kid Buu, his speed and power are "on a whole other level compared to any other Buu".

Fourth image: In Dragon Ball Super manga, when Goku went to find 17, he talked to Dende who (in relation to Uub) referred to the evil Majin Buu as the most formidable opponent Goku had ever faced.

Fifth image: The Dragon Ball Super manga states that Kid Buu is the most powerful enemy of all time.

Sixth image: In Dragon Ball Super anime, after defeating Kid Buu, Vegeta stated that Goku became the number one in the universe, so this should easily tell you who is stronger between Kid Buu and Super Buu.

Seventh image: Kibito Kai heavily implied that absorbing the Kais made Kid Buu weaker.

Eighth image: Possible refutal for anyone who thinks Goku is weaker than base Super Buu.

Ninth image: Herms Literal Translation at what he has got to say regarding to Kid Buu.

feats seem to contradict it. Considering it took vegito to take out buuhan when a ssj3 was easily crushed by buuhan but kept up with buuhan. Plus kid buu is simply more dangerous as he's just a maniac for power

I believe it's been mostly agreed he's just pure chaos and destruction and inherently more dangerous, which is different from more powerful. And considering Goku thought he could finish Kid Buu but wanted to give Vegeta a chance doesn't help him.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I believe it's been mostly agreed he's just pure chaos and destruction and inherently more dangerous, which is different from more powerful. And considering Goku thought he could finish Kid Buu but wanted to give Vegeta a chance doesn't help him.
But both Goku and Vegeta was underestimating Kid Buu because of his appearance, later on in their fight, Goku stated that he should have fused with Vegeta when he got the chance, implying that Kid Buu was toying with them all along.

False.

Goku outright stated that they might now be able to do something upon seeing Kid Boo. Literally, right the page beforehand, he was keeping track on Boo's ki when he turned into his buff form. Now we're supposed to believe he stopped keeping track of Boo's ki out of nowhere to comment on his size? The exact same guy who stated the Cell Juniors shouldn't be underestimated because they're small?

Goku stated he couldn't lay a hand on Super Boo, and his reaction when Super Boo appears in his stomach goes in line with that option.

Plus, those images you posted about the anime are exclusive to the anime's powerscaling, not the canon manga. The anime is a different continuity altogether, so mixing up the canons is bad. I fully agree that the anime wanked Goku and Kid Boo to higher levels, but the manga completely paints the opposite picture altogether.

• Chapter: 508 (DBZ 314), P3.4-6
  • Context: after Boo reverts to his pure form
  • Goku: "…"
  • Vegeta: "……Heh…Heheheh…Look! He's shrunk down quite a bit!"
  • Goku: "We did it! This way, we might be able to manage something."
Goku outright states that, the way Kid Boo was, they might just be able to manage something. The "we did it!" is a reference to the plan he laid out while inside Super Boo:

• Chapter: 506 (DBZ 312), P8.1
  • Context: Goku points out that if he and Vegeta aren't merged, Vegeta will have to return to the afterlife
  • Vegeta: "Hmph…That's better than being merged with you…Anyway, there shouldn't be any need for us to merge anymore, right?"
  • Goku: "We can't know that! There's [no] guarantee that we'll be able to successfully rescue everyone who got absorbed from here and return Boo to the very first one of all…!"
Goku's plan was to rescue everyone who got absorbed by Super Boo, and revert him back to Fat Boo, the very first one of all.

When Vegeta rips Gotenks and Gohan off the absorption pods, Goku states the following:

• Chapter: 506 (DBZ 312), P12.4-5
  • Context: after Goku and Vegeta revert Boo back to regular evil Boo
  • Goku: "Hehhe~~eh! With this, Boo's power should have fallen significantly! We're almost there! See, see: the size of his ki is completely different than before!"
  • Vegeta: "Alright! Let's blast out of here and escape!"
  • Goku: "Wait! Even though Boo has returned to normal a whole lot, we're still simply no match for his strength! If we go outside like this, we'll definitely be done in…!"
Goku states that they "were almost there"; which is a reference to the previous plan laid out by Goku - returning Boo back to the "very first one of all", aka Fat Boo (the first Boo they saw).

Goku also states that they were no match at all for Super Boo, and that if they blasted a hole and went outside, they'd be easily killed.

With all of that taken into account, it's extremely clear what Goku meant by "we did it". They lowered Boo's power to a level they could win with.

Kepekley23 said:
Plus, those images you posted about the anime are exclusive to the anime's powerscaling, not the canon manga. The anime is a different continuity altogether, so mixing up the canons is bad. I fully agree that the anime wanked Goku and Kid Boo to higher levels, but the manga completely paints the opposite picture altogether.
  • Chapter: 508 (DBZ 314), P3.4-6
  • Context: after Boo reverts to his pure form
  • Goku: "…"
  • Vegeta: "……Heh…Heheheh…Look! He's shrunk down quite a bit!"
  • Goku: "We did it! This way, we might be able to manage something."
Goku outright states that, the way Kid Boo was, they might just be able to manage something. The "we did it!" is a reference to the plan he laid out while inside Super Boo:

• Chapter: 506 (DBZ 312), P8.1
  • Context: Goku points out that if he and Vegeta aren't merged, Vegeta will have to return to the afterlife
  • Vegeta: "Hmph…That's better than being merged with you…Anyway, there shouldn't be any need for us to merge anymore, right?"
  • Goku: "We can't know that! There's [no] guarantee that we'll be able to successfully rescue everyone who got absorbed from here and return Boo to the very first one of all…!"
Goku's plan was to rescue everyone who got absorbed by Super Boo, and revert him back to Fat Boo, the very first one of all.

When Vegeta rips Gotenks and Gohan off the absorption pods, Goku states the following:

• Chapter: 506 (DBZ 312), P12.4-5
  • Context: after Goku and Vegeta revert Boo back to regular evil Boo
  • Goku: "Hehhe~~eh! With this, Boo's power should have fallen significantly! We're almost there! See, see: the size of his ki is completely different than before!"
  • Vegeta: "Alright! Let's blast out of here and escape!"
  • Goku: "Wait! Even though Boo has returned to normal a whole lot, we're still simply no match for his strength! If we go outside like this, we'll definitely be done in…!"
Goku states that they "were almost there"; which is a reference to the previous plan laid out by Goku - returning Boo back to the "very first one of all", aka Fat Boo (the first Boo they saw).

Goku also states that they were no match at all for Super Boo, and that if they blasted a hole and went outside, they'd be easily killed.

With all of that taken into account, it's extremely clear what Goku meant by "we did it". They lowered Boo's power to a level they could win with.
The second, fourth, and fifth image isn't anime-inclusive. They are from the manga. But if you want, here is what Vegeta said in Dragon Ball Super anime.

B015ffdad153fa3ee44c0d0708097a079b962aadv2 hq

Kepekley23 said:
False.
Goku outright stated that they might now be able to do something upon seeing Kid Boo. Literally, right the page beforehand, he was keeping track on Boo's ki when he turned into his buff form. Now we're supposed to believe he stopped keeping track of Boo's ki out of nowhere to comment on his size? The exact same guy who stated the Cell Juniors shouldn't be underestimated because they're small?

Goku stated he couldn't lay a hand on Super Boo, and his reaction when Super Boo appears in his stomach goes in line with that option.
  • Ahem*
0ac972577ef5d7a9b6505e6e36d7e6a4675c85c0 hq

I disagree too, I will even use offical stuff to show that it is contradictory.

Metaru fusion is: Power + Power plus a little extra according to guidebooks. Goten and Trunks together almost kicked 18's ass, the same 18 who kicked Android Arc SSJ Vegeta, and Goku in base was afraid of 18 . So Gotenks >>>> 18 >>>> Base Goku

Now putting that in mind, SSJ3 Gotenks would be far stronger than SSJ3 Goku who was giving Kid Buu the fight of his lifetime. And SSJ3 Gotenks was almost barely able to fight off Super Buu.

> The second, fourth, and fifth image isn't anime-inclusive. They are from the manga. But if you want, here is what Vegeta said in Dragon Ball Super anime.

The Dragon Ball Super anime material actually states that Ultimate Gohan was stronger than Goku in the Boo Saga.

6e3c412a7881fda586c7f1c1025646c7bd74afa3 hq

Plus, Vegeta didn't actually say that in Herms's translations (which are word-for-word and more literal to the original Japanese):

• Minute: 10~11
  • Context: Vegeta thinks about Goku as he gets increasing frustrated with being stuck at the resort instead of training (and people in the crowd keep bumping into him)
  • Vegeta: "After defeating Majin Boo, there should be no doubts that he's Number One…But he stills keeps on training anyway…And so…I…can't…stay here…and fall…even further…"
He states that Goku is Number One, not that he is the number one in the entire universe. He says the same thing when Goku is fighting Kid Boo, after basically making a recap of their entire rivalry together. The context is heavily only on their rivalry.

Plus, Vegeta also states this in the same episode:

• Minute: 19~20
  • Vegeta: "Kakarot…The one I've acknowledged as the strongest Saiyan…But Kakarot, I have no intention of being content with staying Number Two forever! Someday I will surpass you! No, I'll surpass every living being in this universe…and become the supreme Number One!"
Vegeta makes a distinction between surpassing Goku and being the supreme Number One who stands above everyone else in the universe - this means that Vegeta knows Goku isn't the strongest in the universe, and he knows there is someone on Earth who surpasses even Goku. Who is that? Gohan, of course.

Gohan is stated multiple times, once in the Daizenshuu and twice in the original manga, to have become the mightiest warrior and the strongest in the universe after having his potential drawn out by Elder Kaioshin. Goku was literally two feet away from Gohan both times the statement were made:

MightiestWarriorGohan

• Chapter: 479 (DBZ 285), P10.1-5
  • Elder Kaioshin: Hey, you over there [Gohan], you were the one who pulled the sword out, right? Come over here a little. If someone could pull that sword out and swing it around, then once I get through with them they'll de~~efinitely be able to become the best in the universe."
After Elder Kaioshin is introduced, he states that, if he drew out Gohan's dormant potential, he'd become the strongest in the universe. Gohan himself, after sensing his own power after his potential was drawn out, confirmed the description as true:

• Chapter: 496 (DBZ 302), P4.1-2
  • Gohan: "Ho-how can I turn into this mightiest of warriors!?"
  • Elder Kaioshin: "You transform into that Super whatever-it-is a lot, right? You'll be fine if you just get the gist of that, and throw in a kiai."
  • Gohan: "The gist of Super Saiyan…I-I got it…!"
So yeah, Gohan is the strongest and always was.

Numbersguy said:
I disagree too, I will even use offical stuff to show that it is contradictory.

Metaru fusion is: Power + Power plus a little extra according to guidebooks. Goten and Trunks together almost kicked 18's ass, the same 18 who kicked Android Arc SSJ Vegeta, and Goku in base was afraid of 18 . So Gotenks >>>> 18 >>>> Base Goku

Now putting that in mind, SSJ3 Gotenks would be far stronger than SSJ3 Goku who was giving Kid Buu the fight of his lifetime. And SSJ3 Gotenks was almost barely able to fight off Super Buu.
Base Gotenks is actually already stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

Post-RoSaT, that is.

Kepekley23 said:
> The second, fourth, and fifth image isn't anime-inclusive. They are from the manga. But if you want, here is what Vegeta said in Dragon Ball Super anime.
The Dragon Ball Super anime material actually states that Ultimate Gohan was stronger than Goku in the Boo Saga.

6e3c412a7881fda586c7f1c1025646c7bd74afa3 hq

Plus, Vegeta didn't actually say that in Herms's translations (which are word-for-word and more literal to the original Japanese):

• Minute: 10~11
  • Context: Vegeta thinks about Goku as he gets increasing frustrated with being stuck at the resort instead of training (and people in the crowd keep bumping into him)
  • Vegeta: "After defeating Majin Boo, there should be no doubts that he's Number One…But he stills keeps on training anyway…And so…I…can't…stay here…and fall…even further…"
He states that Goku is Number One, not that he is the number one in the entire universe. He says the same thing when Goku is fighting Kid Boo, after basically making a recap of their entire rivalry together. The context is heavily only on their rivalry.

Plus, Vegeta also states this in the same episode:

• Minute: 19~20
  • Vegeta: "Kakarot…The one I've acknowledged as the strongest Saiyan…But Kakarot, I have no intention of being content with staying Number Two forever! Someday I will surpass you! No, I'll surpass every living being in this universe…and become the supreme Number One!"
Vegeta makes a distinction between surpassing Goku and being the supreme Number One who stands above everyone else in the universe - this means that Vegeta knows Goku isn't the strongest in the universe, and he knows there is someone on Earth who surpasses even Goku. Who is that? Gohan, of course.

Gohan is stated multiple times, once in the Daizenshuu and twice in the original manga, to have become the mightiest warrior and the strongest in the universe after having his potential drawn out by Elder Kaioshin. Goku was literally two feet away from Gohan both times the statement were made:

MightiestWarriorGohan

• Chapter: 479 (DBZ 285), P10.1-5
  • Elder Kaioshin: Hey, you over there [Gohan], you were the one who pulled the sword out, right? Come over here a little. If someone could pull that sword out and swing it around, then once I get through with them they'll de~~efinitely be able to become the best in the universe."
After Elder Kaioshin is introduced, he states that, if he drew out Gohan's dormant potential, he'd become the strongest in the universe. Gohan himself, after sensing his own power after his potential was drawn out, confirmed the description as true:

• Chapter: 496 (DBZ 302), P4.1-2
  • Gohan: "Ho-how can I turn into this mightiest of warriors!?"
  • Elder Kaioshin: "You transform into that Super whatever-it-is a lot, right? You'll be fine if you just get the gist of that, and throw in a kiai."
  • Gohan: "The gist of Super Saiyan…I-I got it…!"
So yeah, Gohan is the strongest and always was.
You mean the Ultimate Gohan that fought against Super Saiyan Blue Goku? Makes sense.

> You mean the Ultimate Gohan that fought against Super Saiyan Blue Goku? Makes sense.

...No. The screencap is talking about the old Ultimate Gohan. Don't ignore context.

• Ahem*
0ac972577ef5d7a9b6505e6e36d7e6a4675c85c0 hq
The Daizenshuu actually states that Gohan is stronger than Goku once his dormant power is unleashed - it also calls Gohan's Ultimate form the Mightiest Warrior. Derp.

Kepekley23 said:
> You mean the Ultimate Gohan that fought against Super Saiyan Blue Goku? Makes sense.
...No. The screencap is talking about the old Ultimate Gohan. Don't ignore context.
"You can tell by looking he is on a different level." So obviously they are referring to the new Ultimate Gohan.

"You can tell by looking he is on a different level." So obviously they are referring to the new Ultimate Gohan.

"The Gohan of the old who surpassed his father has returned"

Of course not.

Not even gonna adress my comment? I gave you a good explanation of why Super Buu is stronger using scaling

Kepekley23 said:
The Daizenshuu actually states that Gohan is stronger than Goku once his dormant power is unleashed - it also calls Gohan's Ultimate form the Mightiest Warrior. Derp.
"If they were to lose here, then the universe would have no future forevermore." The Daizenshuu didn't say anything about Gohan being stronger than Goku, this statement is implying that if Goku and Vegeta were to lose against Kid Buu, not even Gohan or Gotenks would be able to beat him.

> "If they were to lose here, then the universe would have no future forevermore." The Daizenshuu didn't say anything about Gohan being stronger than Goku, this statement is implying that if Goku and Vegeta were to lose against Kid Buu, not even Ultimate Gohan or SSJ3 Gotenks would be able to beat him.

The statement is a reference to Kid Boo destroying the universe, not him beating Gohan or Gotenks. Goku himself said that if they lost, the universe would go poof. Gohan and Gotenks were dead at the time.

The Daizenshuu explicitly states that Gohan is potentially above Goku and that he's the Mightiest Warrior after having his potential drawn out above his limits. Already linked this. The same thing is stated in the manga, twice.

Plus, Super Saiyan Gotenks Pre-RoSaT was stated by Goku to surpass himself as a Super Saiyan 3 - and Piccolo actually states Gotenks is as strong as expected upon his transformation.

Base Gotenks was further implied to have become even stronger than his Super Saiyan self after his training in the RoSaT, and he still has SSj and SSj3 to boost himself.

Goku is just an ant in the Boo Arc.

Kepekley23 said:
Plus, Super Saiyan Gotenks Pre-RoSaT was stated by Goku to surpass himself as a Super Saiyan 3 - and Piccolo actually states Gotenks is as strong as expected upon his transformation.
Base Gotenks was further implied to have become even stronger than his Super Saiyan self after his training in the RoSaT, and he still has SSj and SSj3 to boost himself.

Goku is just an ant in the Boo Arc.
1. Goku doesn't even know how strong Gotenks is since he never witness them fuse in person, he was just making an hyperthentical guess. Kamiccolo never said anything about Gotenks being stronger than Goku either, upon seeing Super Saiyan Gotenks, he stated can you move. That doesn't say anything much.

2. We sadly do not know that for sure if base Gotenks after RoSaT is stronger than his past Super Saiyan self, that is considered an headcanon unless someone said so.

3. Let's look at Goku's position everytime he meet Super Buu shall we?

First time was Buutenks, well obviously he would get screwed up like Gohan did.

When he meet Buuccolo, he was laughing in confidance stated even his son can beat him now. Who was the one fighting and standing against Buuccolo at the time? Both Goku and Gohan. That's even part should easily tell you why Goku is stronger than Gohan, because Goku was indirectly making fun of Buuccolo saying Super Buu has gotten so weak that even the weakest fighter among them standing can kick his ass. Also notice Super Buu enjoys testing and fighting stronger opponents, by absorbing weaker opponents to surpass them like he did with Gohan when he absorbed Gotenks and Kamiccolo, now it's Goku's turn when he absorbed Gohan.

The Buuhan part is easily self-explanatory.

Let's look at Goku and Vegeta being trapped inside of Super Buu's body. THEY WERE A FREAKING MOLECULE SIZED CELLS TRAPPED INSIDE OF SUPER BUU'S BODY!!! PUT EITHER GOTENKS OR GOHAN IN THEIR POSITION, THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING MUCH EITHER!!! CAN WE AT LEAST LOOK AT THEIR POSITION FIRST BEFORE WE JUMP TO CONCLUSION?!

There you have it. Goku wasn't an ant in Buu Saga.

> 1. Goku doesn't even know how strong Gotenks is since he never witness them fuse, he was just making an hyperthentical guess. Kamiccolo never said anything about Gotenks being stronger than Goku either, upon seeing Super Saiyan Gotenks, he stated can you move. That doesn't say anything much.

Goku's estimates for Gotenks were never contradicted. When they first fuse as Base Gotenks, Piccolo straight up shoots them down and say they're no match. When they finally refuse as Super Saiyans, Piccolo states that their ki really was just that incredible - and tells him that his power was okay, but his speed needed to be tested.

When Gotenks actually tells Piccolo the tests are over and he will go kill Fat Boo, Piccolo only tries to tell him that he only has one minute left to stay fused before they drift off. He never commented on Gotenks not having power - he actually implies he has, several times.

Plus, the Japanese summary for the volume where Gotenks is born confirms that Goten and Trunks perfected the Fusion to at last kill Fat Boo, before he is changed into Super Boo.

> 2. We sadly do not know that were sure if base Gotenks after RoSaT is stronger than his past Super Saiyan self, that is considered an headcanon unless someone said so.

When Piccolo senses Super Boo's ki, he tells Krillin to go wake Goten and Trunks up and tell them to train in the RoSaT because they now had no chance:

• Chapter: 487 (DBZ 293), P13.5
  • Context: as Piccolo plans on having Goten and Trunks train in the Room of Spirit and Time
  • Piccolo: "Can't you tell…?! As they are now, even if they perform Fusion they can't win, no doubt about it…! Tell them that if they don't want to die while they're still just little brats, then they should train as much as they can…!"
However, when Piccolo senses Base Gotenks's ki after he trains, he states that Gotenks has massively powered up and that this just might mean a miracle. This was before it was revealed they could go SSJ even after fusing, so the statement is about Base Gotenks:

• Chapter: 489 (DBZ 295), P11.5
  • Context: seeing Gotenks after he'd trained in the Room of Spirit and Time
  • Piccolo: "He-he really is different…! He really has greatly powered up…! Th-this just might…!"
Trunks also states that Base Gotenks would be about as strong as Super Boo (who was suppressed at the time), and Piccolo's statement above confirms this. However, due to Super Boo being initially suppressed, their original predictions fail when they start to fight.

So that means Base Gotenks (post-RoSaT) > SSj Gotenks (Pre-RoSaT)

> When he meet Buuccolo, he was laughing confident at his power stated even his son can beat him now. Who was the one fighting and standing against Buuccolo at the time? Both Goku and Gohan. That's even part should easily tell you why Goku is stronger than Gohan, because Goku was indirectly making fun of Buuccolo saying he is so weak that even the weakest fighter among us standing can kick your ass.

He doesn't say that at all.

• Chapter: 502 (DBZ 308), P10.4-5
  • Context: after Gotenks-absorbed Boo's time limit runs out and Gotenks inside him turns back into Goten and Trunks
  • Goku: "Your power's fallen a whole lot. Cheh…I'm a little disappointed. This way, Gohan will be able to beat you even on his own…"
He states that Gohan would be able to beat Boo even on his ow. This is because Goku and Gohan were planning to merge with the Potara before Gotenks's fusion runs out inside Boo:

• Chapter: 501 (DBZ 307), P6.2-6
  • Context: Elder Kaioshin gives the Potara to Goku
  • Elder Kaioshin: "Here! Put this Potara on your left ear! [ ] Put the other one on Gohan's ear. Just by doing that, you two will be able to merge together! Like with Fusion."
  • Goku: "Huh! Re-really!?"
  • Elder Kaioshin: "Of course. And what's more, the effect is greater than with Fusion! This has been the trump card treasure of the Kaioshins since long ago."
Goku stated he was no match for Super Boo later on.

> Let's look at Goku and Vegeta trapped inside of Super Buu's body. THEY WERE A FREAKING MOLECULE SIZED CELL TRAPPED INSIDE OF SUPER BUU'S BODY!!! PUT EITHER GOTENKS OR GOHAN IN THEIR POSITION, THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING EITHER!!!

Except Goku didn't know he was small until Super Boo actually told him so, and that was after his statement about being no match for Boo. He had an arrogant smirk when he thought he could just blast Boo from the inside and escape, but his smirk dropped and he became extremely frightened when the blast just bounced back - Super Boo then amusingly told him he was smaller than a flea.

Plus, Goku stated that if they went outside, they'd still lose. When they actually went outside after ripping out Boo's pod, they instantly returned to normal size.

Sorry but you're wrong.

Kepekley23 said:
> 1. Goku doesn't even know how strong Gotenks is since he never witness them fuse, he was just making an hyperthentical guess. Kamiccolo never said anything about Gotenks being stronger than Goku either, upon seeing Super Saiyan Gotenks, he stated can you move. That doesn't say anything much.Goku's estimates for Gotenks were never contradicted. When they first fuse as Base Gotenks, Piccolo straight up shoots them down and say they're no match. When they finally refuse as Super Saiyans, Piccolo states that their ki really was just that incredible - and tells him that his power was okay, but his speed needed to be tested.
When Gotenks actually tells Piccolo the tests are over and he will go kill Fat Boo, Piccolo only tries to tell him that he only has one minute left to stay fused before they drift off. He never commented on Gotenks not having power - he actually implies he has, several times.

Plus, the Japanese summary for the volume where Gotenks is born confirms that Goten and Trunks perfected the Fusion to at last kill Fat Boo, before he is changed into Super Boo.

> 2. We sadly do not know that were sure if base Gotenks after RoSaT is stronger than his past Super Saiyan self, that is considered an headcanon unless someone said so.

When Piccolo senses Super Boo's ki, he tells Krillin to go wake Goten and Trunks up and tell them to train in the RoSaT because they now had no chance:

• Chapter: 487 (DBZ 293), P13.5
  • Context: as Piccolo plans on having Goten and Trunks train in the Room of Spirit and Time
  • Piccolo: "Can't you tell…?! As they are now, even if they perform Fusion they can't win, no doubt about it…! Tell them that if they don't want to die while they're still just little brats, then they should train as much as they can…!"
However, when Piccolo senses Base Gotenks's ki after he trains, he states that Gotenks has massively powered up and that this just might mean a miracle. This was before it was revealed they could go SSJ even after fusing, so the statement is about Base Gotenks:

• Chapter: 489 (DBZ 295), P11.5
  • Context: seeing Gotenks after he'd trained in the Room of Spirit and Time
  • Piccolo: "He-he really is different…! He really has greatly powered up…! Th-this just might…!"
Trunks also states that Base Gotenks would be about as strong as Super Boo (who was suppressed at the time), and Piccolo's statement above confirms this. However, due to Super Boo being initially suppressed, their original predictions fail when they start to fight.

So that means Base Gotenks (post-RoSaT) > SSj Gotenks (Pre-RoSaT)

> When he meet Buuccolo, he was laughing confident at his power stated even his son can beat him now. Who was the one fighting and standing against Buuccolo at the time? Both Goku and Gohan. That's even part should easily tell you why Goku is stronger than Gohan, because Goku was indirectly making fun of Buuccolo saying he is so weak that even the weakest fighter among us standing can kick your ass.

He doesn't say that at all.

• Chapter: 502 (DBZ 308), P10.4-5
  • Context: after Gotenks-absorbed Boo's time limit runs out and Gotenks inside him turns back into Goten and Trunks
  • Goku: "Your power's fallen a whole lot. Cheh…I'm a little disappointed. This way, Gohan will be able to beat you even on his own…"
He states that Gohan would be able to beat Boo even on his ow. This is because Goku and Gohan were planning to merge with the Potara before Gotenks's fusion runs out inside Boo:

• Chapter: 501 (DBZ 307), P6.2-6
  • Context: Elder Kaioshin gives the Potara to Goku
  • Elder Kaioshin: "Here! Put this Potara on your left ear! [ ] Put the other one on Gohan's ear. Just by doing that, you two will be able to merge together! Like with Fusion."
  • Goku: "Huh! Re-really!?"
  • Elder Kaioshin: "Of course. And what's more, the effect is greater than with Fusion! This has been the trump card treasure of the Kaioshins since long ago."
Goku stated he was no match for Super Boo later on.

> Let's look at Goku and Vegeta trapped inside of Super Buu's body. THEY WERE A FREAKING MOLECULE SIZED CELL TRAPPED INSIDE OF SUPER BUU'S BODY!!! PUT EITHER GOTENKS OR GOHAN IN THEIR POSITION, THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING EITHER!!!

Except Goku didn't know he was small until Super Boo actually told him so, and that was after his statement about being no match for Boo. He had an arrogant smirk when he thought he could just blast Boo from the inside and escape, but his smirk dropped and he became extremely frightened when the blast just bounced back - Super Boo then amusingly told him he was smaller than a flea.

Plus, Goku stated that if they went outside, they'd still lose. When they actually went outside after ripping out Boo's pod, they instantly returned to normal size.

Sorry but you're wrong.
AGeVJSY
Goku didn't say if he and Vegeta were outside, Super Buu would beat them. He said if he and Vegeta try to leave Super Buu's body, he'll we sure to win.

This still doesn't ignore the fact that Goku and Vegeta were molecule sized cell trapped inside of Buu's body, obviously Super Buu's Ki would feel enormously high then it should be.

> Goku didn't say if he and Vegeta were outside, Super Buu would beat them. He said if he and Vegeta try to leave, he'll we sure to win.

That's a fanslation. Herms's translations are clear enough:

Goku: "Wait! Even though Boo has returned to normal a whole lot, we're still simply no match for his strength! If we go outside like this, we'll definitely be done in…!"

Goku didn't know he was small until Super Boo told him - that's why he thought he could just attack Boo's insides portions and escape. Goku literally starts to sweat when he realizes their only chance would be to beat Boo, which they can't do.

Kepekley23 said:
> Goku didn't say if he and Vegeta were outside, Super Buu would beat them. He said if he and Vegeta try to leave, he'll we sure to win.
That's a fanslation. Herms's translations are clear enough:

Goku: "Wait! Even though Boo has returned to normal a whole lot, we're still simply no match for his strength! If we go outside like this, we'll definitely be done in…!"
3739673-4548910812-12.jp
No it's not, it's from the actual manga website.

Again, John, it's not reliable, it's fanslation, Herms' translations are more accurate, so to speak.

That being said, I agree with Kep as well.

I agree with Kepekley and Dark649; also, this was discussed countless times iirc. Shouldn't we close this thread?

KLOL506 said:
Again, John, it's not reliable, it's fanslation, Herms' translations are more accurate, so to speak.
That being said, I agree with Kep as well.
Oh, you mean the same manga panel that I debunked over here? Well too bad.

Kepekley23 said:
I love how you ignore the fact that the very next panel of that Super Boo face shot shows Goku and Vegeta going back to normal size.
That said - this discussion has been more than decided already.
They weren't back to normal size until they left Super Buu's body.

> They weren't back to normal size until they left Super Buu's body.

...Precisely. Thanks for debunking your own point.

Neither Goku nor Vegeta knew they were small until Boo literally told them so - and the very next page after that shot of them flying out shows them going back to normal size.

Piccolo also states that Gotenks is the strongest person Majin Boo had ever fought with so far, despite the fact Fat Boo had fought with Super Saiyan 3 Goku earlier:

• Piccolo: "N-no…He is weakened…I don't know about physically, but he's weakened a little mentally…! Th-this is the first time…that he's fought someone strong like you…He's feeling flustered by someone whose strength is at least on par with his own…"
Either way, this should probably be closed at this point.

Kepekley23 said:
> They weren't back to normal size until they left Super Buu's body....Precisely. Thanks for debunking your own point.
Neither Goku nor Vegeta knew they were small until Boo literally told them so - and the very next page after that shot of them flying out shows them going back to normal size.
It still doesn't ignore the FACT that Goku was referring to their CURRENT SELVES not their ORIGINAL SIZE. Also it makes no reason for neither Goku or Vegeta to know they have shrunked to a miniscule sized cell inside of Super Buu's body, when they were inside of Super Buu's body all along. And it's funny of how Goku told Vegeta if they try to leave Super Buu's body the way they are, they would be done in, guess what actually end up happening? They left, and no harm was done to them in the end.

It was never canonically stated for Kid Buu to be stonger than Super Buu; he's easily weaker than all forms of Super Buu. Only that he's more aggressive/dangerous. And yes, closing time is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back