• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kick-Ass VS Rorschach - Not sure if this is a stomp

Generally not against a gun. He’s avoided gunshots but I’m pretty sure speed equal won’t allow him to do so and Roscach is probably better aim than some cops.

yeah, on paper their stats are pretty similar for the most part, although Rorschach is a touch smarter and stronger, and Kick-Ass arguable has better effective durability with his pain reduction. but none of this is enough to edge out the fact that Rorschach has a gun, and is probably a more skilled fighter. so yeah this is a bit of a stomp. Rorschach wins unless I've missed something here

Personally I think Rorschach (might be a stomp) yea he has a gun, although if anyone could help me with this is how exactly does rorschach's mental instability impact his fighting capability?

Personally I think Rorschach (might be a stomp) yea he has a gun, although if anyone could help me with this is how exactly does rorschach's mental instability impact his fighting capability?
It makes him more dangerous. He held back at first but after the entire ordeal with a little girl being killed and fed to a guy's dogs he broke and he always kills people he goes after.

It's not a stomp, I'd say it's just a decisive victory- though to make it more interesting I believe one's allowed to take away his gun.

Meh it's not really a stomp imo given speed is unequalized, therefore Ass-Kick can dodge bullets.

What's the speed difference between the two tho, like, values

... Amazing profilemaking.

Dodging bullets is Subsonic even with aim dodging iirc, so either Jacky's statement is false or Kick-Ass has a bullshit rating on his profile :V

I was thinking that as well. At the cost of repeating myself, wouldn't this be a more interesting match if we took away Ror's gun and, just in case there's eventually a CRT that gives Kick Subsonic, equalize speed?

Back