• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probs Khorne via True Godly and Conceptual Maniputation.

TTR is very NLF prone, but I think Khorne could nullify his plot manipulation.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
That's not really superman.

Also True godly comes from 1-A and this is High 1-B lowball
The Thought Robot is often considered an alternate version of Superman by many people on the internet. Hense, the title.

I voted for Khorne because his power null which can work on gods on his own level.

Khorne nulls everything Supes has and one-shots via being a massively higher-end High 1-B.

He stomps.

Khorne would nullify superman whilst superman will keep adapting with plot manipulation. It would be a constant cycle of nullifying and adapting. Also i think they are around the same level if they are both high 1B. I vote inconclusive

could be inconclusive since khorne will be power nullifying him and the plot bot will constantly be adapting

going for inconclusive

Read this post said:
Khorne would nullify superman whilst superman will keep adapting with plot manipulation. It would be a constant cycle of nullifying and adapting. Also i think they are around the same level if they are both high 1B. I vote inconclusive
I also vote inconclusive due to this mans hard work ^

Yikes...This may be closer, but my money's on Khorne, due to his Woe Bringer...If that thing is stated to cut through the substance of Existence, then Thought Robot's screwed. The Blood God will have his plate of blood tonight.

The Thought Robot got no Regenerationn to recover from damage and as far I remember he never used Reactive Evolution to become immune damage. Likewise, Plot Manipulation is just "It is a variation of Reality Warping" which Khorne's profile state: "Extreme Resistance to Reality Warping"

Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot itself. Examples include altering the plot, creating/destroying stories, changing speech bubbles, changing the setting, etc. It is a variation of Reality Warping.
So, Khorne FRA

Nedge1000 said:
The Thought Robot got no Regenerationn to recover from damage and as far I remember he never used Reactive Evolution to become immune damage. Likewise, Plot Manipulation is just "It is a variation of Reality Warping" which Khorne's profile state: "Extreme Resistance to Reality Warping"
Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot itself. Examples include altering the plot, creating/destroying stories, changing speech bubbles, changing the setting, etc. It is a variation of Reality Warping.
So, Khorne FRA
Good argument!

Back