• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khepri CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
So, I think we should figure out what to better do about this key.

Equipment
I think Doormaker and Clairvoyant (files pending) should be standard equipment. Khepri wouldn't have worked out at all if she hadn't grabbed those two, and she used Clairvoyant the entire time and Doormaker until he ran dry. They can reasonably be expected to be found on Khepri with enough regularity to count as standard.

I think the 5 thousand capes or whatever should be optional equipment. Yes, this is a huge number. As a result, I'd suggest listing the exceptions to who she has instead on her page, noting that anyone not listed there she could have at her disposal. Exceptions I can think of are:

If you have any others feel free to remind me.

Powers and Abilities
I'd say add Biological Manipulation to Khepri for the whole "Moord Nag had a stroke due to my control" thing and adding Social Influencing for the whole bullying Scion to death thing. Would also say to include the powers of Doormaker and Clairvoyant for Khepri since they're standard equipment. An optional equipment tabber mentioning "powers belonging to capes not listed as exceptions" or something would be good to have too.

AP and Durability
AP: 9-C. Varies with optional equipment, up to High 8-C to at least 7-B

Durability: 9-C. Varies, up to High 6-A with optional equipment (Alexandria (Worm), Victoria Dallo, Lung).

Speed
Subsonic combat/reactions. Not only does she go against PtV fueled Scion, but she has 6 Number Me and doubtlessly many more combat thinkers.

Ash Beast has unknown AP, but on the other hand E=MC2 on the mass of a normal person is High 7-A if you can find the quote of them being a constant mass energy explosion

Yeah sure yeah.

Jokes aside, I was thinking of mentioning something like this before. Taylor had those two on her most of the time and with them, could more or less get access to nearly anyone else we know of in short order.

Totally agree with this.

Ash Beast's M-E conversion is based on Wildbow's parahuman spreadsheet. Taylor also mentions it. "I identified a young man, at the center of it all, and I could now think of the Ash Beast as a 'he' instead of an 'it'. He was surprisingly healthy, but he had a power that kept him in good physical condition, a natural breaker-class adaptation that came with his power. Energy to matter and matter to energy."

It's kinda vague, but it is helped by how he's described as a constant explosion visible from miles away that communities could evacuate from way before he showed up. Kinda like a mass/energy conversion powered star.

Well yeah

For reference, 70×299790000^2 is 6291183087000000000 joules, 1.5036288448852 Gigatons

He uses the conversion to regen so it's probably a fine estimate.

Actually, does anyone remember if that clone of William Manton survived the destruction of Cauldron's base? Want to know whether I should account for Siberian or not.

No mention of his exact fate, so could be put as a possibly.

Which does make me think... it may be too much of a stretch, but couldn't it stretch to Glaistig? Or at least, any of her ghosts? Since her shaking the control off more or less consisted of off loading it to one of her ghosts.

Granted, they can't be far away from her but just something I was curious about.

I wouldn't say random capes under Glaistig Uaine work. I can't remember if it was specified who she let Taylor have but i'd think it was probably doormaker.

Hm, makes sense. Is also uncertain who she would let her control to escape from it, but I just wanted to bring it up to see what you thought.

Manton wasn't confirmed to survive / never appeared again after the events in the Cauldron base. So I wouldn't account for Siberian.

Also, what of composite tinker gun?

He was also never confirmed dead and we have seen the kind of stuff he can circumvent with the help of Siberian, so I thought a possible was more fitting.

Would that really be an option, Wok?

With prep. Even within a fight really since she had them go to work as she fought Scion.

I'm just not sure if that would be High 4-C or not. I guess the 3D part of the full entity's mass was never that much larger than the planet.

Scion was hit with Sting, then shot with that. It eradicated the leftover mass in Shardspace and across the multiverse, destroying the warrior hub for good. It's why the shards in ward are trying to recombine. Sting opened up this matter reserve to being targeted.

Ash Beast ""Calc""

I'll start applying the accepted parts. Leaving off composite tinker gun for now. Unknown dura via the guy from Shin who worked like Gavel as well.

made some Khepri changes. Just waiting on Ash Beast and Tinker superweapon.

I think we've reached the final stage of Khepri as a file, since Ash Beast calc was approved and it does make more sense to just put the tinker weapon as a "far higher" unless ward clarifies on just how much damage it did, somehow. I'm gonna close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back