• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khârn vs Fenrir(Myth)

Rules

-Standard Battle Assumptions

-Speed Equalized

-No prep(How does a wolf prep in the first place?)

-Takes place in space

-Fenrir ambushes Kharn

-4-B Versions for both

Who wins?

Fenrir (Fenris Wolf)
Kharn
Khârn the Betrayer

This is...surprisingly fair. Due to Fenrir's growth over time, Gorechild's soulf***ery is gonna have a hard time landing a fatal blow instead of a grazing one.

The real cal howard said:
This is...surprisingly fair. Due to Fenrir's growth over time, Gorechild's soulf***ery is gonna have a hard time landing a fatal blow instead of a grazing one.
Yeah........ I thought the Wolf that beat Odin needed a real challenge

Also, Kharn's experience is moot, because he's facing a pretty old god. A god who could outmatch and kill Odin of all people. The wolf has enough experience to make it moot.

Oh wow! Someone actually made an interesting Kharn matchup! My god it's a miracle!

What's the AP difference?

If we ignore Azzy's they should be close. And given that Azzy didn't make a thread, we can for now. If we take Azzy into account, and believe him, then it's in Kharn's favor, to say the least.

Gargoyle One said:
Oh wow! Someone actually made an interesting Kharn matchup! My god it's a miracle!
What's the AP difference?
Suprisingly Even since both land on Solar System Level

You can be literally millions of times stronger and still be 4B, it's a wide tier.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
His Lifting Strength is Class 50, which would be "The mass of a semi-trailer truck", so depends on how big Fenrir is.
Fenrir is big enough to eat the moon...

WeeklyBattles said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
His Lifting Strength is Class 50, which would be "The mass of a semi-trailer truck", so depends on how big Fenrir is.
Fenrir is big enough to eat the moon...
0_0 I thought he was the size of a skyrim dragon or larger

Gargoyle One said:
You can be literally millions of times stronger and still be 4B, it's a wide tier.
Well it says on Fenrir's profile Solar System or Higher while Kharn has the same thing just without the Higher thingy

I don't know to much about attack potentcy

I don't know this franchise, I just want to know where the 4-B comes from, and people keep linking to random characters that scale from other random characters.

Which one? There are a ton of 4-B feats. The level of which depends on who exactly you're scaling from.

One every top-tier and their mother scales from is a psyker named Teturact warping an entire solar system, with his influence beginning to reach toward the surrounding ones, as well.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
The one that Kharn scales from, because I want to know how high he is on the tier.
Like I said, many.

The one I just listed, for example, he would scale from. He would also scale from a Bloodthirster becoming the size of a large solar system in the Eye of Terror, for instance.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So, he is above Fenrir in AP? If he is, then he just beats the shit out of Fenrir until it dies.
Oh........ and here(Appearetnly I can't type proper english -__-) I thought I had made a fair fight

Depends. Because of the nature of how little many authors can decide on what should be at what level in 40k, results vary on feat.

Things range from "a bit above baseline 4-B" to "far into 4-B" to "much closer to baseline 4-A than baseline 4-B".

Back