• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CinCameron20 said:
Hence why this fight is essentially a stomp if Muso Tensei is not removed, and the thread should be closed :D. This is suggesting Doflamingo has absolutely no way to beat Kenshiro, and thus the fight is pointless since Kenshiro is immune to anything Doflamingo can apply cus wanko tensei.
Boi, you make it sound like kenshrio can't rekt doffy in other anyway. Doffy would not be able to survive even on hit from Kenshiro, and has plenty of other hax moves to end him.

Wanko tensei ha, "Doffy can legit keep himself alive with strings alone" >even though he has mid low regen shame cin

"Kenshiro rekts Doffy in other ways lelelelelelele". At least Doflamingo can actually HIT Kenshiro if Muso Tensei isn't a factor.

This guy thinks my thoughts on Doflamingo are inflated. Oh boy.

RoyGundam said:
So Blackbeard with his Yami Yami no mi's power negation can arguably nullify Muso Tensei ?
That ability only applies to devil fruit users from what is shown, even than that's if Blackbeard can even get close to Kenshiro before he has his body blown to bits or sliced to bits with Nanto or erased on the cellular level with gento ko ken.

This is insane, I mean what's stopping Kenshiro from casually blowing up Doflamingo's brain like he does to everyone

CinCameron20 said:
"Kenshiro rekts Doffy in other ways lelelelelelele". At least Doflamingo can actually HIT Kenshiro if Muso Tensei isn't a factor.

This guy thinks my thoughts on Doflamingo are inflated. Oh boy.
You make it sound like doffy will win with the first hit lol, pls strings won't be able to stop Ken slicing them or more accurate Ken sending out energy or air blast that will strike doffys pressure points. I'm sorry cin but doffy isn't a invincible god like you want him To be.

He loses this fight in more ways than one.

Grudgeman1706 said:
RoyGundam said:
So Blackbeard with his Yami Yami no mi's power negation can arguably nullify Muso Tensei ?
That ability only applies to devil fruit users from what is shown, even than that's if Blackbeard can even get close to Kenshiro before he has his body blown to bits or sliced to bits with Nanto or erased on the cellular level with gento ko ken.
Now you are just being a tool. What is the point of have these vs Threads if you are going to force character abilities to only work within their universes ?

Excuse me you better watch your language when addressing a staff member, I never once said we can equalize abilities within universes. I'm stating Haki wouldn't work on museo tensei because it's not the same as logia.

Logia is literally only pusedo intangibilty, like water affects fire types logias, or how rubber can be immune to enels lighting type logia. Literally their are multiple ways you can work around logias intangiblity.

Kenshiros intangibilty isn't made from an element, it's ethereal body made from Void/nothingness, the litteral absence of matter and energy. Characters within his series can't hit him with neither physical attacks or energy attacks. It was only ever nullified with another use of Museo tensei, so like I said you need to have an attack that affects nothingness or beings made up of void. Like a void sword or something.

It's simple, LITERALLY tons of characters have op powers that can only be matched with certain conditions, accels vector manipulations and shields, yhwachs almighty, the list goes on.

RoyGundam said:
Besides, every ability on Kenshiro's page other than Muso Tensei can be countered by Haki
Such as?, what exactly can Haki do to Ken tha will dramatically Change the outcome.

First, I was referring to Blackbeard's ability negation.not Haki in the first instance

and Second, Haki should provide defense against pretty much all of Kenshiro's techniques except Muso Tensei because they are all physical attacks, and Haki is an "invisible coat of armor"

RoyGundam said:
First, I was referring to Blackbeard's ability negation.not Haki in the first instance

and Second, Haki should provide defense against pretty much all of Kenshiro's techniques except Muso Tensei because they are all physical attacks, and Haki is an "invisible coat of armor"
Invisible coat of armor doesn't mean they are immune to physical attacks. Now that is straight up NLF, with enough strength you can puncture through kenboshoku Haki, it's not impossible to puncture their skin that's covered in Haki.

Haki is literally just the Energy that flows all around the one piece universe , it's no different to ki armor that other shows have used. Heck Ken literally only has to apply ki to his finger to further penetrate doffys skin if it's covered in Haki, or hit him with moves like tenha kassatsu which ignores Durabilty and goes through foes and hits their pressure points anyways.

Both are in the same Tier, so it's not like Kenshiro can easily break through Doflamingo's Haki. And Doffy also has Mid-Low to High-Low regen. Without the Intangibility stuff, it's not as much of a mismatch as you are making it out to be. Doflamingo can restrain Kenshiro using his strings, or control his body using Parasito

RoyGundam said:
Not to mention Doflamingo can exert mental pressure via Emperor's Haki
Okay im Going to stop arguing with you cause clearly you don't want to admit defeat and I've grown tired of this debate. You won't listen to my point or read up on the characters profile, and that's fine.

Also conquers Haki only affects characters with a power and will below theirs, Kenshiro by no mean is weaker than doffy in anyway both in power and will. So the conquers Haki argument is moot.

"conquers Haki only affects characters with a power and will below theirs" - see, technically that is only in-universe logic. Two can play at this game

^ Despite Grudge explicitly stating that Doflamingo has no way of winning, he doesn't seem to want to close it for being an obvious stomp since the OP does not disable Muso Tensei.

CinCameron20 said:
^ Despite Grudge explicitly stating that Doflamingo has no way of winning, he doesn't seem to want to close it for being an obvious stomp since the OP does not disable Muso Tensei.
I simply forgot sorry had other things to do than look on this thread anyways I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back