• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KENSHIRO VS AKUMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that depends durabilty i agree but speed no ken can throw a 1000 punches in an instant and attack although don't have as much potency still attack the nerve points.

I more interested in how musou tensei fair of against raging demon

The profiles have Kenshiro at Hypersonic+ and Akuma at massively hypersonic speeds. Akuma does win in speed.

No. Akuma's destructive power is considerably higher.

His Kongo Kokuretsu Zan(try saying that three times fast) would splatter Kenshiro all over the walls.

I don't know about that ken has some very incredible durability even for SF level easyily stronger than steel and can resist shot gun bullets he resisted a blast that would dissintegrate a normal man.

akuma has more destructive power but so did kaioh and did not do jack ken

this literarily Power vs HAX

But would it work on Akuma who's durability is higher than Kenshiro's? We can't assume it can, otherwise it seeps into NLF territory.

Akuma.

Shun Goku Stasu = Insta-win. Also, he has advantage on pretty much everything. Sometimes, Hax isn't enough against someone who is too fast and too destructive for ya.

well its debatable but I believe it can in the first episode kenshiro hit a guy in his nerve points techinque and the guy mentions that he did not even feel a thing and it still worked so I think houkou to shinken ignores physical durability the only thing that seems to block it is spirital aura and even that only goes so far

What stops Akuma from just razing the entire area with one burst of his ki's aura like he did to an entire forest, casually?

nothing but that won't affect ken he causally resist blast that disentegrate normal human beings akuma is going to have to do better than that

That has nothing to do with the fact that Akuma razed a few miles worth of forest with his energy alone in an instant, though. So I'll ask the same question.

Even though Akuma is stronger than anything within the verse except Muso Tensei which is actually NLF?

akuma isn't stronger than anything within the verse people like roahs bothers have abilities that can completely demolish akuma as he has no defense against it an ken has defeated them

But Akuma sunk an island with a single punch. Can you give me a scan that shows anything close to that in Hokuto no Ken? That Island Punch, by the way, was also casual.

true probably no scan with a feat of such i remember in the fist fight with raoh and ken the punches were so intense it created tornadoes and a gravitational pull as the wave of each punch busting a building apart (a wave of roahs hand could send a dude flying through to mountains) from that i also read that ken can shatter the earth with one punch but I think its too clouded in myth, but even with akuma his greater punches it won't mean anything against kenshiros speed a guy who caught a 1000 punches in an instant, plus understand that akuma has no defense against hokuto shinken if stuck akuma will die

Um... That's not Island Busting... Akuma could do the same thing. His style focuses on striking with the most minimum of efforts to create the most explosive results, it's a more aggressive version of Ryu's own fighting style.

Akuma didn't bust the island though

that litterary sounds like hokuto shin ken lol

except its capable of a whole lot more than akumas style

The art's power lies into channeling one's energy in a single blow and striking into the 708 Keiraku Hikō (þÁîþÁíþºÿÕ¡ö?, "Hidden Channeling Points") points in the human body (also known as acupressure points, power points, vital points, tsubo, etc.). These pressure points destroy the enemy from within, and causes the victim to explode, be controlled involuntarily or otherwise incapacitated. It can also be used to heal certain physical and psychological wounds, such as restoring a person's voice, eyesight or memories, though the main purpose of Hokuto Shin Ken is assassination. While a normal fighter uses 30% of his natural abilities, a Hokuto Shinken successor knows how to utilize his remaining 70% using Tenryü Kokyü Hō (Þ╗óÚ¥ìÕæ╝ÕÉ©µ│ò Art of Dragon's Breathing). A Hokuto Shinken successor can also resist attacks on the pressure points with the Hikō Füji (þºÿÕ¡öÕ░üÒüÿ, Pressure Point Sealing), copy techniques after witnessing them only once with Suieishin (µ░┤µÿáÕ┐â, Water Reflection Spirit) and also derives power by using Tōki (Úùÿµ░ù?) or fighting aura to use the human body's full potential, radiating it from their own body as an aura (Tōki no Aura - Fighting Spirit Aura) whilst focusing it for attacks. It can be used to launch ki-based attacks that can be used to strike targets (even tiny ones, like the Keiraku Hiko)

Akuma wins in Speed, Strength, Attack Potency and Durability and also i didn't know this feat till i went to his profile
God_Akuma_CFE_Ending.jpg
this looks like a curbstomp

That's Akuma at his utmost limits while still following some shred of decency as a fighter, Oni is unrestrained Akuma tapping into the deepest bowels of the Hadou.

Akuma needs neither of those forms, those forms are complete overkill.

Davy0 said:
That's Akuma at his utmost limits while still following some shred of decency as a fighter, Oni is unrestrained Akuma tapping into the deepest bowels of the Hadou.
Akuma needs neither of those forms, those forms are complete overkill.
true i don't think someone with town level durability can fight with someone who sinked a island with a single punch

Davy0 said:
He crushes a military submarine created for deep-sea travel with a single blow while underwater. Smashes Ayers Rock into pieces (though doesn't completely destroy it). Island Destruction feat.
yep Akuma is ridiculous and this isn't his final form it's base form so i think he wins

OP can you stop wanking ken.

Because you sound like he could busters Whlie denying some of better feats that could solo him too. Even akuma is not gonna stand here and let him use his hax.

Maybe Ken would be a match for someone like a Restricted M.Bison, Cody, or Gen but certainly not Akuma.

Lol this is old. Akuma is now way way slower then he was before and kenshiro is large island level. So yeah why even bump this?. Someone close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back