• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenpachi vs Saix berserkers

Speed equalized takes place in the world that never was.
Zaraki:
Saix:
Incon:

Can Kenpachi even harm him with his nobody physiology's intangibility? But assuming that he could, which Zaraki is this? TYBW or CFYOW? And how high into High 6-A does Siax scale? (Kingdom Hearts under tier 4 is blasphemy lmao)

both of them are just rage demons with little to no hax. I guess siax takes it since he can become invincible for periods at a time
inb4 soul crush idk if nobodies even have a soul aren't they just empty shells... Kinda

Can Kenpachi even harm him with his nobody physiology's intangibility? But assuming that he could, which Zaraki is this? TYBW or CFYOW? And how high into High 6-A does Siax scale? (Kingdom Hearts under tier 4 is blasphemy lmao)
This is twby kenpachi who has his shinkai.
Theres nothing he can't cut so saix can probably be cut. Nobodies are intangible true but kenpachi has cut things like the void of space which isn't really a tangible thing to cut.

Kenpachi's NPI goes for spirits and ghosts and the likes, and he cut space with spatial cutting. I'm not sure how that translates to damaging things that don't exist. But either way idk the actual power difference between them calc wise actually since they upscale from their series' High 6-A stuff

Kenpachi's NPI goes for spirits and ghosts and the likes, and he cut space with spatial cutting. I'm not sure how that translates to damaging things that don't exist. But either way idk the actual power difference between them calc wise actually since they upscale from their series' High 6-A stuff
So if kenpachi can cut saix he wins?
But saix can become invincible even if kenpachi can hurt him so he wins.

I think that if saix can resist being cut in the first place then soul crush shouldn't be an issue either. Due to nobodies not having souls?
Saix wins then if he can't hurt him.
Kenpachi should scale to planetary though for real.

Should be noted that saix can only harm kenpachi if he has better ap.
But if ken can't cut saix then they stalemate.

Hearts and Souls are separate in KH. Xemnas said something about needing the heart but not the soul or smth, I forgot the exact context

No, he can't interact with Nonexistent Physiology
Then this is pretty much a mismatch.

If Kenpachi can Soul Crush, he wins and there's nothing Saix can do.

If Kenpachi can't Soul Crush, then there's nothing he can do to Saix, who will just beat him down.

No matter what, someone gets stomped.

Then this is pretty much a mismatch.

If Kenpachi can Soul Crush, he wins and there's nothing Saix can do.

If Kenpachi can't Soul Crush, then there's nothing he can do to Saix, who will just beat him down.

No matter what, someone gets stomped.
In the games its depicted that nobodies can only go intangible for a limited time.
Kenpachi can hit saix by taking his own claymore and hitting him with it as well.
Id hardly call it a stomp just because kenpachi can't soul crush.

In the games its depicted that nobodies can only go intangible for a limited time.
Kenpachi can hit saix by taking his own claymore and hitting him with it as well.
Id hardly call it a stomp just because kenpachi can't soul crush.
Then I'm going with Saix. Kenpachi doesn't know that he needs to use Saix's claymores against him and it's not really his style to use another's weapon. It's possible but highly unlikely. Also, even if intangibility is limited, Saix is still able to do it at will or even when he's attacking on top of the fact that he can be come all but invulnerable.

Kenpachi doesn't know about this nor has he ever used someone elses weapon against them

It's a stomp, Kenpachi has no means of harming Saix.

How is this a stomp though? Kenpachi has cut things that shouldn't be able to be cut before like the void of space. And kenpachis ap is higher than saix's durability in his bankai.

This makes me wonder if the organization 13 could beat the gotei 13. This is just crazy. Kenpachi is one of the strongest soul reapers.

How is this a stomp though? Kenpachi has cut things that shouldn't be able to be cut before like the void of space. And kenpachis ap is higher than saix's durability in his bankai.
Because he can't harm him

And no, Kenpachi being able to cut space was rejected

How is this a stomp though? Kenpachi has cut things that shouldn't be able to be cut before like the void of space.
But that's not blanket statement for Kenpachi to be able to hurt any being who can become intangible. There are different forms of intangibility with different mechanics of how they work. Being able to hurt or hit one =/= being able to hurt or hit them all.

I mean outside of VS battle wiki Standards, KH as a verse should stomp Bleach as a verse, and that's coming from a Bleach fan. Can't wrap my head around KH being downplayed to High 6-A

But that begs the question, even if Kenpachi can't hit Saix's physical body, does Saix have a 'soul' that can be cut since Bleach for NPI for intangible Souls and spirits. Heart and Soul is separate but whether nobodies have Souls or not...is that even known info?

Back