• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse vs Bakiverse: The Delinquent Sekiwake vs The Touch of Death

imo Takeru. his durability and attack potency may be too much for Ren and i don't think Ren's needles or hypnosis is enough for overcoming someone at Takeru's level physicals and frame. also it doesn't look like Ren's needles moves that fast anyway and Takeru's RG would one shot Ren.

Some things to note for this fight:

They should be comparable in AP and durability, since Ron is at least fairly high into 9-A, at most baseline 8-B for fighting a casual 7-C

Kiozan outranges and outspeeds with Raging Vigor, as it can be used from over 4 meters away and doubles Kiozan's speed, but due to the nature of Hand Pocket and how it works with acceleration, Ron will likely outspeed every hit Kiozan throws while in standard melee distance

No worries, understandable mistake seeing as their names are only a letter apart and we just had a match with Ren

One vote for Mr. "I kill you now"

Yeah I'd give this to Shobun. He's just as strong as Kiozan and can outpace him for the entire fight until Kiozan uses his best attack. But given how deadly and skilled Shobun is, the fight might be over before then. Shobun is also good at pissing his opponents off which would work all too well on Kiozan causing him to make dumb mistakes. With all that said raging vigour is one hell of a trump card but Shobun should have enough stamina to survive the hit and finish off Kiozan.

Shobun wins with heavy damage if he takes a hit from raging vigour. He's looking at multiple broken ribs and severe bruising. I'd also say Shobun might get hit in the head by a surprise kick from Kiozan that he wouldn't see coming. So he would likely have a minor concussion as well.

Awesome stuff! Looks like we can move Shobun on with 2 votes

Kiozan is no slouch when it comes to combat, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say Shobun does in fact move on with heavy damage, with it being the aforementioned multiple broken ribs and severe bruising, as well as a minor concussion, what with Shobun likely being shocked by a kick from a Sumo Wrestler, and a nimble kick at that

Back