• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse tier scaling

Now let's move on to scaling the low tier. The starting point will be Inaba, which is claimed to be 2-3 times weaker than BoS Ohma. Why руit scaling up to Inside Ohma? At least because it is capable of causing damage to BoS Ohma, and Inside Ohma, according to Kiryu, is declared to be much weaker physically than BoS Ohma (Statement 1 and statement 2), which correlates well with the statement about the superiority of Ohma over Inaba.
Statements 1 and 2 are the same scan, and all they say is that muscles are "more developed". Nothing says the character is much weaker.

Also, Inaba absolutely has to scale up to LS Kid Kiryu.
Why? Many things in this CRT are not being satisfactorily explained.

If your argument is that Inaba is 2.5x weaker than the guy doing the 2.37 kiloton feat, then surely Inaba scales to 2.37 / 2.5 = 0.95 Kilotons, Multi-City Block level? I also don't know (because nobody has explained anything!) why Inaba is being scaled to someone named Kiryu for LS.

1)Low tier scales to BoS Ohma, which scales 2-3 times higher than Inaba (we will use 2.5 times). They scales up to Mikazuchi and his LS feat, as well as speed, because Ohma scales up to base Raian, which reacts carelessly to base Rei.​

The Low 7-C feat is Ohma's, though. Or at least the calc says as much. So... no?

Mid tier has the following statistics:

AP and Durability: Town level (5,9 Kilotons of TNT);
Speed: High Hypersonic (25,8 Mach);
LS:
Class M (20965 Tons);

3)Mid tier scales up to Mokichi, which scales to base Raian, which is 1/3 of its full power.​

So their stats are:​

AP and Durability: Town level (29,5 Kilotons of TNT);
LS: Class M (20965 Tons);
This is impossible to understand. You propose mid tier upscaling from mid tier itself. If you intend to make a CRT, you must dedicate some time to making it legible and possible to understand to someone unfamiliar with the verse. It's a baseline requirement, I cannot accept something if it is directly contradictory to itself. Obviously rejected.

4)High tier characters scale to Wakatsuki, which has a multiplier of x5 relative to Ohma and scales to its own multiplier of x3 for kicks.​

High tier statistics:​

AP and Durability: Town level+ (88,5 Kilotons of TNT);
LS: Class M (20965 Tons);
I think this is a pretty vague statement to do multipliers for, to be entirely honest. We require statements to be very explicitly referring to something equivalent to our concept of Attack Potency- in this instance, I don't know that "destructible" is that. Neutral.

Statements 1 and 2 are the same scan, and all they say is that muscles are "more developed". Nothing says the character is much weaker.
The feat was performed by the character when he was still a child and was physically weaker than he is now. The very fact that he is now physically much stronger than before suggests that he was weaker before.
Why? Many things in this CRT are not being satisfactorily explained.
It's simple - a martial artist has more power than a child who does not possess abnormal powers. It just scales higher.
If your argument is that Inaba is 2.5x weaker than the guy doing the 2.37 kiloton feat, then surely Inaba scales to 2.37 / 2.5 = 0.95 Kilotons, Multi-City Block level? I also don't know (because nobody has explained anything!) why Inaba is being scaled to someone named Kiryu for LS.
Scale scale up to kid Ohma, while adult Ohma scale up to 2.5 times higher than Inaba
The Low 7-C feat is Ohma's, though. Or at least the calc says as much. So... no?
Low 7-C key for the weakest version to which a number of multipliers are applied
I think this is a pretty vague statement to do multipliers for, to be entirely honest. We require statements to be very explicitly referring to something equivalent to our concept of Attack Potency- in this instance, I don't know that "destructible" is that. Neutral.
The character explicitly states that the opponent's punches are 5 times greater than his strength, and the author indicates that kicks are 3 times greater than punches

The feat was performed by the character when he was still a child and was physically weaker than he is now. The very fact that he is now physically much stronger than before suggests that he was weaker before.
Okay, but where is the statement that he is much stronger? Is it just because of the "developed muscles" thing?

It's simple - a martial artist has more power than a child who does not possess abnormal powers. It just scales higher.
Logic like this applies to the real world, but within fiction this is not an assured thing.

Scale scale up to kid Ohma, while adult Ohma scale up to 2.5 times higher than Inaba
Could you provide scans that say Inaba = Kid Ohma?

The character explicitly states that the opponent's punches are 5 times greater than his strength, and the author indicates that kicks are 3 times greater than punches
He literally does not. He says if this guys "destructive" is 10, then his is 50- you have assumed destructive to mean attack potency, but that phrase has no meaning in this context. It's just a thing that is said. Either provide some amount of context for it or strike it down.

Okay, but where is the statement that he is much stronger? Is it just because of the "developed muscles" thing?
feat was performed not by magic, but by physical force. Therefore, as muscles and body strength increase, so does strength.
Logic like this applies to the real world, but within fiction this is not an assured thing.
feat was literally accomplished by a 13-year-old prostitute who got very angry. This character is much weaker than Ohma at the time of his childhood, when he had problems with the characters of the extras
Could you provide scans that say Inaba = Kid Ohma?
I linked this in my post above. Other participants accepted this idea
He literally does not. He says if this guys "destructive" is 10, then his is 50- you have assumed destructive to mean attack potency, but that phrase has no meaning in this context. It's just a thing that is said. Either provide some amount of context for it or strike it down.
You don't seem to understand the context of this scene. The character gives his ultimate strength 10 points, and the opponent's strength 50 points, which means that the opponent exceeds his durability by 5 times

feat was performed not by magic, but by physical force. Therefore, as muscles and body strength increase, so does strength.
Failing further evidence, the tiers would just be "At least Low 7-C (Likely stronger than he was as a child)" (older Ohma) and "At least 8-A (Stated to be 2.5x weaker than Ohma, who did [this]" (Inaba). You're making an arbitrary assumption- in a realistic verse, I would be inclined to agree, but this is not a realistic verse, and thus cannot be assumed to work like that. That said:

I linked this in my post above. Other participants accepted this idea
Could you link it again, then? If this is accurate, then my above statement would not apply.

You don't seem to understand the context of this scene. The character gives his ultimate strength 10 points, and the opponent's strength 50 points, which means that the opponent exceeds his durability by 5 times
You didn't provide context, you asked me to conjure it from thin air. Although, that's not what he says, so you must provide evidence to this context.

Failing further evidence, the tiers would just be "At least Low 7-C (Likely stronger than he was as a child)" (older Ohma) and "At least 8-A (Stated to be 2.5x weaker than Ohma, who did [this]" (Inaba). You're making an arbitrary assumption- in a realistic verse, I would be inclined to agree, but this is not a realistic verse, and thus cannot be assumed to work like that. That said:
verse tries to be realistic within its limits. Commentators of fights who know the conventions of their own verse often notice the difference in weight, talking about its importance. What can I say - the character Medel, who used to be the strongest boxer, lost against Gaolang due to the fact that he was in the heavyweight category, while he was in the super-lightweight
Could you link it again, then? If this is accurate, then my above statement would not apply.
Sorry, I just saw that I referred to the same pages. Ohma has become far beyond what he used to be and this is evident even from his physique. In turn, we have a statement that Inaba is 2-3 times weaker than the current Ohma. It looks very consistent in my opinion. However, if this is not enough in your opinion, then we can simply remove the 2.5 multiplier.
You didn't provide context, you asked me to conjure it from thin air. Although, that's not what he says, so you must provide evidence to this context.
Wakatsuki punches Tokita, and Tokita defends himself with the "Indestructible" technique. Tokita cannot resist this power and gets injured. He says that if you rate his durability as 10, then the enemy's attack is 50

I also don't feel completely comfortable with the Inaba kid Ohma scalling but the feat was performed by a severely weakened kid/teen Oham

That with the fact that he still went on to develop his techniques further with Niko and your two scans showing that even while in peak condition the difference between kid/teen Ohma and Ashura Ohma was huge I could see a 2-3x difference between both k/d Ohma and Ashura Ohma.

Ohma has gotten much bigger and taller since his 16th, Kiryu was clearly saying that Oma has gotten much stronger (note - even a small correction made Ohma many times stronger, and in our case the increase in size and improvement in style over 10 years is a total difference)
and also consider the fact that the fight with Inaba really cheered him up.

Back