• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ken Kaneki vs Spider Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
God-King Superman77 said:
Spiderman stomps he is vastly stronger and has precog.
Kaneki is impenetrable by any weapon used by a human, and in no way can Spiderman even come close to "stomping" him. If anything, Kaneki would slice Spidey into multiple pieces with his Kagune. The speed was equalized so that Spiderman wouldn't speedblitz.

Spiderman needs a Kagune in order to harm Kaneki, even if he can punc through Kaneki with the black suit he'll just regenerate. QUESTION: Even if the speed is equalized does Kaneki still get a speed boost when he uses his kakuja?

KosakiChawn said:
Spiderman needs a Kagune in order to harm Kaneki, even if he can punc through Kaneki with the black suit he'll just regenerate. QUESTION: Even if the speed is equalized does Kaneki still get a speed boost when he uses his kakuja?

No, he does not (not in this match).

Kagune/Quinque weapons are not the only things that can harm a ghoul. They are simply the only thing in the Tokyo Ghoul verse that can be used as weapons strong and sharp enough to get through the Ghoul's skin. Considering Spiderman's strength, he should be able to do damage, plus he uses the blunt force of his fists to attack, so it's not like he needs to puncture the skin.

On the other hand, I remember making a High 8-C vs an 8-B, and I remember being told it was a stomp, so...

I think this is a stomp now. The only way Spider-Man could win is to unequalize speed. This should probably be closed.

Kaneki has greater AP and durability. Spider's got precognition which lets him fight Kaneki because I doubt he's gonna get hit (not often at all at least), regardless of speed being equalized.

Checking Spidey's striking strength tells you that it's high end multi-city block level, which is higher than Kaneki's durability. Which means he can definitely damage Kaneki. Of course though....Kaneki probably still wins but not a stomp since Spider-Man's got a chance.

@Nico Spider-Man's striking strength is NOT Multi City Block level. This is a stomp because Kaneki can tank Spider-Man's hits and hurt him easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back