• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kefla vs Hit but it's not a stomp...

Strength = Resistance to hax in Dragonball.

And indeed, Champa wondered why Hit was doing that with Jiren and not only Jiren showed immunity but even smashed through Hit's dimension in combat.

Jiren wasn't immune to time skip. Watch the fight again; he was clearly stopped while Hit performed time skip.

Yes, he beat time skip due to far superior reactions

No, this doesn't apply to this battle as speed is equal

Xantospoc said:
Strength = Resistance to hax in Dragonball.
And indeed, Champa wondered why Hit was doing that with Jiren and not only Jiren showed immunity but even smashed through Hit's dimension in combat.
When did Jiren "smash through Hit's dimension"? Hit never went intangible during the fight.

And let me tell you, strength =/= resistance to hax on this wiki, unless you're a higher dimensional being.

Even then, strength =/= resistance to hax even in Dragon Ball. Gohan was stronger than Dabura, but was still going to be turned to stone by his petrification spit hax.

He did during the fight and he was immune. Pretty clearly. Watch the fight again

Gohan wasn't > Dabura. Goku admitted they underestimated Darbura

Secondly, Hit's hax has clearly shown to have a gap in power

Korudo Daio said:
When did Jiren "smash through Hit's dimension"? Hit never went intangible during the fight.

And let me tell you, strength =/= resistance to hax on this wiki, unless you're a higher dimensional being.

Even then, strength =/= resistance to hax even in Dragon Ball. Gohan was stronger than Dabura, but was still going to be turned to stone by his petrification spit hax.
Hit went intangible to phase through Jiren's punch. FFS intangibility & time skip are different abilities. Jiren was able to counter it because he had Precognition & better reaction speed.

JackJoyce said:
He doesn't? It is removed from his profile dunno why
Heck, I did the revision thread that involved that very topic. Jiren having precog came from that scene of him not dodging the materials that Liquir sent flying when repairing the arena. However, we never get another moment like that or any elboration on that scene. So it was ruled as just fan theory.

If it's 3-A Kefla then I give it to Hit due to hax, superior skill, and the fact that he won't mess around and immediately go for the kill.

...Hit. Goku was fighting at little to no stamina for that entire fight yet he fought SS Kefla with Blue. If Goku had the stamina to properly wield Blue Kaio-Ken, he would have curbstomped her with ease. Hit to contrast managed to adapt from a Blue Goku to tanking and damaging a X10 Blue Goku over the course of a single fight. Hit also (just before this) fought Jiren (who was fighting Post-UIO Goku) and managed to tank many blows and was the first person other than UIO Goku to score a direct blow against Jiren. Contrast with Kefla who was trashed every step of the way by UIO Goku and was only capable of blitzing a Base God Goku who had little to no stamina.

If we go based on power scaling, we can probably assume her mults are still 50x and 100x for her power-up forms which means SS2 Kefla > SS Kefla > Blue Goku at minimal power > Base Kefla > Base God Goku fighting at minimal power (He only just got the stamina back to go God). Based upon this scaling, X3 Minimal Goku Blue should be roughly on a similar level to SS2 Kefla.

So a full power, non-damaged Hit (Post-Jiren adaption) vs SS2 Kefla...? Yeah this is a stomp in Hit's favour. This isn't even including the fact that Kale is an awful fighter and that while Caulifa is a prodigy...she was still struggling to beat a minimal power base Goku with Super Saiyan 2! Compare that to freaking Hit who is one of the most skilled fighters in the entire series who could fight people several times his power with raw technique...I don't see how an unrefined SS2 Kefla who failed to defeat UIO Goku could defeat a full power post-Jiren Hit.

This is already concluded, I'm just waiting for someone to add it to their profiles

CryoTheMayo said:
...Hit. Goku was fighting at little to no stamina for that entire fight yet he fought SS Kefla with Blue. If Goku had the stamina to properly wield Blue Kaio-Ken, he would have curbstomped her with ease. Hit to contrast managed to adapt from a Blue Goku to tanking and damaging a X10 Blue Goku over the course of a single fight. Hit also (just before this) fought Jiren (who was fighting Post-UIO Goku) and managed to tank many blows and was the first person other than UIO Goku to score a direct blow against Jiren. Contrast with Kefla who was trashed every step of the way by UIO Goku and was only capable of blitzing a Base God Goku who had little to no stamina.
If we go based on power scaling, we can probably assume her mults are still 50x and 100x for her power-up forms which means SS2 Kefla > SS Kefla > Blue Goku at minimal power > Base Kefla > Base God Goku fighting at minimal power (He only just got the stamina back to go God). Based upon this scaling, X3 Minimal Goku Blue should be roughly on a similar level to SS2 Kefla.

So a full power, non-damaged Hit (Post-Jiren adaption) vs SS2 Kefla...? Yeah this is a stomp in Hit's favour. This isn't even including the fact that Kale is an awful fighter and that while Caulifa is a prodigy...she was still struggling to beat a minimal power base Goku with Super Saiyan 2! Compare that to freaking Hit who is one of the most skilled fighters in the entire series who could fight people several times his power with raw technique...I don't see how an unrefined SS2 Kefla who failed to defeat UIO Goku could defeat a full power post-Jiren Hit.
Wow that's easily the biggest bullshit i've ever read on this site(and i've read quite a lot here), SSJ2 Berserk Kefla would effortlesly lolstomp Hit and kill X3 SSJ Blue Full power Pre-UI Goku accidentally with a sneeze. Your mental gymnastics with stamina and using SSJ multipliers for different transformation in combo with baseless awful fighter claims just show your gigantic boner for Hit and hateboner for Kefla.

With that being said, speed equalized SSJ1 Berserk Kefla vs Hit is a good fight and could go either way due to her being cocky and Hit absolutely not + his hax.

How can a cocky Kefla with no hax win against an assassin with hax, more experience and skill?

We don't apply Toriyama's rule about Power > Hax here so no. Kefla won't get any Time Stop resistance and she can't survive to a phasing-chest attack.

This is concluded anyway.

Grace ended literally months ago and the results are in the op.

There's no reason to be rude. Are you just a fan of Kefla? I see no reason for claiming my post was bullshit nor did you even bother to explain why you think that way. Well, whatever. I honestly have no real interest in talking about it, I just noticed this in my inbox and got curious.

CryoTheMayo said:
There's no reason to be rude. Are you just a fan of Kefla? I see no reason for claiming my post was bullshit nor did you even bother to explain why you think that way. Well, whatever. I honestly have no real interest in talking about it, I just noticed this in my inbox and got curious.
Lol no i even think Kefla was pretty bullshit, but that's still no reason to go into full denial and start with some ridiculous mental gymnastics like you do. And i absolutely don't need to explain why a post that seriously puts up SSJ2 Berserk Kefla first against Hit who is far below the necessary power lvl to be a just halfway serious threat and then talks about SSJ Blue X3 Goku like he wouldn't be a complete joke in comparison, it's almost like to put up God Toppo against Android 17.

LSSJ1 Kefla is actually comparable to the Spirit Bomb which is basically a bit stronger than Post-1st UIS SSBKK.

Kefla wa mou shin deiru FRA

... The results are not added?

Back